• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
What the flying fuck?

Maybe they had the Direct for this week but they had to move it for.... Reasons? It doesn't make sense, Yoshi deserves a bigger announcement than that!

Anyway, reset the clock!

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Let's be serious though. There's definitely no direct this week. If there's a Direct next week why can't nintendo hold the Yoshi trailer and date until then...

This is SUPER weird

Nov 3, 2017
Insiders, we need your guidance more than ever

emote.png

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Let's be serious though. There's definitely no direct this week. If there's a Direct next week why can't nintendo hold the Yoshi trailer and date until then...

This is SUPER weird
I'm guessing it was a planned mini direct, but one or more things weren't ready to show, so they had to reveal the yoshi release date early enough. Probably a big direct next month like 2014.

Mar 23, 2018
If no Nintendo Direct in january... what was that other thing Vern mentioned :)

Nvm, Nintendo has been cancelled. As a company. They now will be making bread, italian bread.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol I thought people were only jokingly saying that they don't believe there's still a direct coming but you're telling me some are serious ?

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Anyone else find it fucking hilarious that most of the exact same content everyone is freaking out over would elicit a bunch of complaints about "wasting minutes" in a Direct live thread?

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Oof RIP the hopes of Q1 2019 being better than Q1 2018. At least I expect it to have a better middle and end.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
I'll keep hope for next week... Although seems to me that the Direct was meant to be this week, and they had to release Yoshi's and Dragon Dogma's date before they leaked through another source.

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like the first half of this year is gonna be dead, just like last year's. I really hope that isn't the case.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Many games get release dates announced from tweets, trailers or press releases but it's only in a Nintendo thread where people freak out about it.

Plankton2

Dec 12, 2017
Doesn't this give more credibility to a direct sooner rather than later though? Nintendo is already starting to capture the media cycle.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Inflammatory generalizations
Nintendo "insiders" on a roll lately

Edit: It's baffling that this joke of an administration takes insults to their fake gaming insiders more seriously than racism, sexism, transphobia, and other forms of bigotry, but this has been a problem since the forum was founded.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2018
They gotta make room for the 20 minutes of Metroid Prime Trilogy and 10 minutes of explanations about why they're not making another one if you don't buy this one. Direct is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.