• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seems like a good update. I recall some people complaining about the movement of the dragon,(not the reticle) being very different from the original, too exaggerated or something, was that fixed?

Yes, they fixed that too :)

I only tried the first stage, but unless something weird happens in later stages, this is a very solid patch. Aiming, movement, controls, everything feels a lot better. And the 60fps mode is really nice...

Also, they just added a 20% discount if you own other Forever Entertainment games.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim

I need this. It reminds me of games like Another World and Flashback. Those visuals look amazing… and the music…

And I love the fact that it's a remaster of a game that never existed… XD

GLWRCz2.png

Yoo, this is a great trailer. I'm in!

Oct 29, 2017
Sigh. I said I was going to wait for Super Mega Baseball 3 to go on sale but I've decided to jump in later today. And now I keep reading constant good feedback about Huntdown that I'll probably just get that too.

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam

I only tried the first stage, but unless something weird happens in later stages, this is a very solid patch. Aiming, movement, controls, everything feels a lot better. And the 60fps mode is really nice...

Also, they just added a 20% discount if you own other Forever Entertainment games.
Oh shit, maybe I'm eligible for that discount then.

Pooroomoo

Oct 28, 2017

Hmm... I might bite.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
Any reviews/impressions for ION FURY?
How does it run, and are there any specific Switch feats? The eShop page doesn't mention any (no Gyro) and that worries me a bit. I'm not familiar with the game playability-wise so I dunno if the game is totally built for fast mouse aim like Duke3D and plays crappy with a controller using only the analog sticks.

I hate preorder discounts lasting only until BEFORE release. Especially on Switch where there's caveats with performance on many titles. At least stay up for a couple days after release. If I miss a preorder discount I know that 9 out of 10 I end up waiting for an even bigger discount before buying.

I need this. It reminds me of games like Another World and Flashback. Those visuals look amazing… and the music…

And I love the fact that it's a remaster of a game that never existed… XD

GLWRCz2.png

Arturo my man 👍🏻🤙🏻 Looks amazing 👾

Illusionary

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Any reviews/impressions for ION FURY?
How does it run, and are there any specific Switch feats? The eShop page doesn't mention any (no Gyro) and that worries me a bit. I'm not familiar with the game playability-wise so I dunno if the game is totally built for fast mouse aim like Duke3D and plays crappy with a controller using only the analog sticks.

I hate preorder discounts lasting only until BEFORE release. Especially on Switch where there's caveats with performance on many titles. At least stay up for a couple days after release. If I miss a preorder discount I know that 9 out of 10 I end up waiting for an even bigger discount before buying.

Arturo my man 👍🏻🤙🏻 Looks amazing 👾

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I'm in what I'm assuming is the climax of TMS#FEE which is great since we're two weeks out from XBCDE

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Was really pumped for Ion Fury [Maiden] before it came out on PC. Then that whole "these devs are actually assholes, huh?" crap came to light which made me completely dismiss the game from memory. Conflicted on whether to look into it again or not.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
I just saw on reddit someone said the Elder Scrolls Blades date on the Switch page was updated to tomorrow 5/14/20. Not sure if anyone cares about it but I have not heard about the game in a long time. Looks like it was supposed to be yesterday but Bethesda is now saying they THINK it will come out tomorrow. ( I played on my Iphone way back at the release of the beta and pretty much hated it, but have heard they made a lot of changes so..)

Neon City Riders - Impressions

I am a sucker for all RPGs, and especially 16-bit looking ones. I played about 2 hours last night and have mixed feelings on it.
+The graphics are superb. Like a neon soaked future metropolis setting
-- But there is a lot of neon even in the UI and text boxes. You can disable the effect but it remains in enough places even then that it bothered me after looking at it for awhile. I wish it could be removed from the UI

+The music is pretty great. Upbeat chiptunes, and very catchy
-- But every music track so far has been SUPER short like way too short and on infinite repeat in large areas to the point I wanted to turn it down

+/-- Gameplay is realtime like Zelda not turn based. You have a basic attack then 4 "powers" mapped to different buttons that you start without and have to recover throughout 4 regions/bosses in the game world. Without any of them, it's a pretty monotonous affair. I am almost to getting the 1st power but not yet. Enemies run at you and do telegraphed moves on the ground so you can move but they are CRAY-ZY patterns and fast, and when 3 enemies are doing 1 each it just got a little insane for me. Probably gets better when you get more powers. Healing is weird. You eat or drink (and can hold 3 items that heal in total at a time) and have to press a button and wait a couple seconds to get the heal. It works OK but I seem to be constantly scrounging for money and finding vendor stalls to buy more food so i can heal.

-- The translation leaves a LOT to be desired.I don't know who did the translation for this but they do not speak English fluently. I can understand the story well enough - I get what is happening - but there are typos and grammar mistakes (especially these) alllll over the game. This may not bother some but it drives me crazy in any game and it's fairly egregious here. This is actually bad enough that I may wait to see if they can patch it with something more respectable. The quality (or lack thereof) of the translations is pretty out of place in what otherwise is a solid if not mindblowing experience so far.

Do I recommend it? I you LOVE pixel RPGs with realtime combat, and don't mind some quirks here and there that I talked about, you will find something to at least *like* here. I was hoping this would be a hidden gem "how did I not know about this" kind of game but it's....average, fine. The only spectacular part is the graphics and boy are they amazing.

For most people - I'd wait for a sale. I would have liked to pay $10 or under for this tbh.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Was interested in maybe looking at Ion Fury for the switch, but the whole homophobic shit relating to the game and devs really soured those interests.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
How are you feeling about it? I started it late last week and 20 hours in it's exceeding my expectations, having a blast with it. Even dug out my 3DS so I can finally get around to SMTIV:A.
I made it through the first 3 chapters in the wiiu version but I'm having a blast, 50 hrs in and about to start chapter 6(I've been doing all major sidequests and a few minor)

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
I played a bit of Blades when it first came out on mobile and it was really bad.

I'll give it another try on Switch but I doubt it changed that much.

edit: Wow, when did they update the eshop to cycle through screenshots of games when browsing? That is awesome.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I've decided to take it upon myself to dive back into Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair to try 100% it and finally beat that damn lair.

Apart from a few, angry moments, and having to look on YouTube a few times to see where some of the more obscure TWIT coins are hidden, I'm having a great time revisiting it. Just got the last four levels to go.

Once I've done those and (hopefully) beat the lair, I'll go back to playing Huntdown.

Curt Baboon

Avenger
Mar 13, 2018
I am so bummed that I'm about to finish Huntdown. It's one of those games like Contra that you can just replay whenever just for the sake of it and honestly the length of the campaign is perfect, but I desperately hope they announce some sort of DLC soon since the structure of the game is perfect for it.

I swear if I was any good at it, I would make the OT myself. This game deserves so much more attention than it's getting, it's crazy.

pitt_norton

Nov 2, 2017
I am so bummed that I'm about to finish Huntdown. It's one of those games like Contra that you can just replay whenever just for the sake of it and honestly the length of the campaign is perfect, but I desperately hope they announce some sort of DLC soon since the structure of the game is perfect for it.

I swear if I was any good at it, I would make the OT myself. This game deserves so much more attention than it's getting, it's crazy.

So the game houses 20 bosses or 20 levels with multiple bosses in each?

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Zerodiv shooters are on sale (NA eshop) for the first time ever, I guess?

Only a 20% discount, but hey, those are great games. I can easily recommend Dragon Blaze, a vertical shooter that's pretty brutal, but not quite a bullet hell.

Switch_DragonBlaze_03.jpg

There are four characters with different standard and special attacks, plus you can let go of your dragon so that it will keep shooting away from you, R-type style. When you release the dragon, your special attack also changes, so there's a lot of variety here.

You can choose between seven difficulty levels. I'm not particularly good at shooters, but I can beat this with the standard lives/continues settings on Easy (which is level 4, with level 1 being the quite manageable "Monkey" and level 7 being wtf-is-going-on "VeryHard").

I'm considering getting Gunbird this time, but since I don't have any horizontal shooters on Switch, I might go for Tengai instead... or maybe I'll just grab both.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Capcom sale in EU with some actual NEW deals for once.

for example Pheonix Wright Trilogy is finally 50% off like it's on other systems all the time (and on NA eshop even?), Okami is also 50% off for the first time. MonHun GU is 60% off for the first time. No RE titles this time around.

oh and not Capcom but Agony is 90% off LOL

DKoops

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
European downloads for May 14/15, 2020

Nintendo eShop (Switch)

Greedroid (PLiCy) - €12.00/£10.79
Take control of the robot "IB" and explore the dungeon! Rogue-like dungeons change shape and form every time you dive in them. Defeat enemies and dig blocks to get to the door to the next floor. IB can lift any block or trap and throw it at you. You can use the surrounding terrain to fight off enemies from a distance!

Travel Mosaics 3: Tokyo Animated (JetDogs) - €7.99/£7.19
Travel Mosaics 3: Tokyo Animated is the newest installment in the nonogram puzzle series for Nintendo Switch. The Walkers are taking you on a fun sightseeing tour around colorful Tokyo! Get to know the famous attractions of the Japanese capital, solve new puzzles, answer quiz questions and expand your knowledge as you play.

Each puzzle includes a recognizable picture that is revealed as you play, and you have 4 types of hints at your disposal if you ever get stuck. The game offers multiple difficulty settings, customizable tile designs and gorgeous sights – all of this and more awaits you on this journey!

The Elder Scrolls: Blades (Bethesda) - Free
From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a classic dungeon crawler reimagined. The Elder Scrolls: Blades is free-to-play.

• Experience stunning dungeon adventures.
• Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
• Conquer your rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
• Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
• Master the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.

The Elder Scrolls: Blades enables cross-play so you can battle your friends on other platforms. You can also use cross-save to maintain your progression across multiple devices.

Jet Lancer (Armor Games Studios) - €14.99/£13.49
You are Ash Leguinn: badass pilot, highly paid mercenary, and flight-school drop out. Your day job is fine - the daily grind of dealing with Sky Pirates pays the bills - but nothing compares to the rush of demolishing a ninety-ton mechanical monstrosity at the speed of sound. And you'll have your chance. As mechanized weapons converge on Root City, you'll have to be at the top of your game to survive, and you'll have to surpass your limits if you want to save the world.

Be A Badass: Jet Lancer is easy to learn but hard to master. Precise and responsive controls make you feel like an ACE as you dodge and weave through enemy fire without even a scratch in the paint.

Surpass your Limits in Ash's Story: Make your way from rookie aviator to ACE pilot in a story-driven single player campaign containing 30 missions, 11 bosses, and only 1 chance to save the world.

Huntdown (Coffee Stain) - €19.99/£17.99
In the mayhem-filled streets of the future where criminal gangs rule and cops fear to tread, only the bounty hunters can free the city from the corrupt fist of felony. Lay waste to the criminal underworld and make a killing in this hard boiled action comedy arcade shooter.

Portal Knights: Legendary Edition (505 Games) - €29.99/£24.99
Leave the familiar world behind and step into the fantastic unknown with Portal Knights, a co-operative 3D sandbox action RPG! Level up your character and craft powerful gear to defeat your enemies in real-time tactical combat. Explore dozens of randomly-generated islands and restore peace to a world torn apart by The Fracture.

The Experiment: Escape Room (OnSkull Development) - €3.99/£3.59
While visiting a well renowned doctor, you notice something is amiss at his office. Before you realize what's going on, he drugs you and you fall asleep. When you wake up, you are sitting on a chair in the back room, locked and unable to get out of the building. You can tell that the doctor is running some kind of experiment on animals and people and you are his next subject!

Can you figure out what's going on and escape before it's too late?

Super Mega Baseball 3 (Metalhead Software) - €39.99/£34.99
Super Mega Baseball 3 refines the series' formula with the deepest on-field simulation yet, comprehensive online and offline game modes including a brand new Franchise mode, and vastly improved graphics. New content includes revamped UI plus tons of new audio, team/character content, and stadiums with variable lighting conditions.

Island Saver (National Wetminster Bank) - Free
Welcome to Savvy!

A group of amazing islands need your help! Horrid plastic waste has washed up and you need to sort it out with your trusty Trash Blaster! But look out for the Litterbugs. They love mess and they're out to muck things up.

You need to wash away gloop, collect litter, earn coins and rescue the bankimals! These special animals are living piggy banks and with them you can help save the Savvy Islands and make things good again.

Gal*Gun 2 Complete Edition (Pqube) - €59.99
Includes:
- Gal*Gun 2 game
- 20 pieces of costume DLC

Wolflame (Storybird) - €6.99/£6.29
With WOLFLAME, defend the living humanity of planet Sig Fildonia. Your mission is to destroy the invaders military base and turn Operation Wolflame into a successful resistance campaign.

Armed 7 DX (Storybird) - €6.99/£6.29
With ARMED SEVEN DX, discover 7 stages of pure mecha-shooting action with customisable weapons. Use all laser beams, space rockets and missiles to suit your needs. Gear up and fight!

Satazius NEXT (Storybird) - €6.99/£6.29
Discover SATAZIUS NEXT the new classic shoot them up for your console. Completely redesigned and animated for more gaming pleasure, Satazius Next takes you in a galaxy far away. Lost on planet Agano, resist the attacks of space pirates and save the universe from destruction. Aim to kill to defeat your enemies.

Shmup Collection (Storybird) - €14.99/£13.49
Shmup Collection is the ultimate shoot them up collection from the vaults of Astro Port studio. Each game was remastered to offer you the best gaming experience ever.

Your mission is simple, fight all enemies and save humanity.

Star Horizon (No Gravity Games) - €9.99/£8.99
Experience fast action, thrilling levels, spectacular explosions and lots of pew-pew-pew. Star Horizon is a reboot for the on-rails space shooter genre.

Carnage: Battle Arena (BoomBit Games) - €14.99/£13.49
Strap yourself in and enter the arena! Carnage is a high-octane car combat game with a multitude of game modes. Choose the way you want to create chaos!

TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge 2 (Nacon) - €59.99/£53.99
Without a shadow of a doubt it is one of the most dangerous motorbike races in the world. In TT Isle of Man – Ride On the Edge 2, you prove your worth in different championships before setting out to conquer the Snaefell Mountain Course, a 60 km-long track with both winding and straight sections that will push your riding skills to the limit. TT 2 features 17 additional tracks, 18 different motorbikes including classic models, and the official riders.

And now it's more realistic than ever, thanks to entirely revamped physics and faithfully reproduced rider movements. Fine-tune your motorbike, upgrade its performance and monitor its data in real time so you can stay competitive. TT2 also offers a brand-new open world, a biker's paradise where you can test your bike settings and gain the experience you'll need to win the TT Isle of Man title!

Ion Fury (1C Entertainment) - €24.99/£19.99
Shelly "Bombshell" Harrison takes on a quest to slay evil transhumanist mastermind Dr. Jadus Heskel in the streets of Neo DC. She leaves a trail of carnage throughout huge, multi-path levels filled with gigantic explosions, more secret areas than we can count, and inhuman foes behind every corner. There's no regenerating health here; stop taking cover and start running and gunning.

Shelly's crusade to take down Heskel's army will see her leave destruction in her wake with a wide arsenal of weapons, complete with alternate fire modes and different ammo types.

Ion Fury laughs at the idea of mandatory checkpoints and straight paths through shooting galleries. But, just because this is a true old-school first-person shooter doesn't mean we've ignored all the good new stuff the last two decades have brought. Headshots? Hell yeah. More physics and interactivity? You betcha. 3DRealms, Voidpoint and 1C Entertainment have taken the best of both worlds and cooked it all into a bloody stew.

Kholat (Imagination) - €14.99/£13.90
A mysterious death of nine Russian hikers, which led to countless, unconfirmed hypotheses. The player will plunge directly into the boundless scenery of the inhospitable Ural Mountains with the task to find out what really happened. In the course of events, you may come across more speculations than expected...

Roulette (Sabec) - €8.99/£8.09
Roulette is an easy to play simulation of the classic casino game where the objective of the game is to bet on the number or a combinations of numbers by placing chips on the table where you think the ball will land after it spins in the wheel.

Based on the rules of the classic American roulette game, simply place you chips on the table by either using the Joy-Con or tapping on the screen. Roulette uses an advanced physics engine that simulates the ball's smooth movement just like the real game.

Black Jack (Sabec) - €8.99/£8.09
Black Jack rules are the same as the original Black Jack game, and just like the real game hit, stick, split, double-down and apply the insurance.

Cooking Simulator (Forever Entertainment) - €19.99/£17.99 (€17.99/£16.19 until May 27)
Experience the world of restaurant cooking in a highly polished, realistic kitchen. Use ovens, gas stands, pots, pans, bowls and plates, everything you need. Prepare dozens of lifelike ingredients - from vegetables through fish to steaks and poultry - to cook over 60 real dishes, or anything you like.

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (Oddworld Inhabitants) - €29.99/£26.99 (€19.99/£17.99 until May 28)
How would you feel if you broke your leg in a scrab trap, were abducted by soulless scientists, had an alien device implanted in your skull, and found out your race had been hunted to extinction?

It's up to you to help guide Munch in efforts to rescue fellow test creatures. These critters will be forever loyal to Munch and in turn enable his escape . Once free, Munch teams up with Abe and together they are guided by the wisdom of the Almighty Raisin. They are informed as to how to accomplish their goals, but in order to do so, they must work together. For Munch, his dream is to bring back his species from the brink of extinction. For Abe, it is to rescue his Mudokon buddies.

Using special powers, cool power-ups, and other special abilities to deliver payback to the Vykkers, Abe and Munch reclaim the last gabbit eggs on Oddworld, which have been packaged in a can of gabbiar. May Odd help you!

Arcade Archives Radical Radial (HAMSTER) - €6.99/£6.29
"RADICAL RADIAL" is an action shooting game released by Nichibutsu in 1983. Control a tire-shaped vehicle and head for the goal. Speed through dangerous courses filled with aliens and enemy vehicles, accelerating, decelerating, shooting, and jumping to get through.

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix (SEGA, available May 15) - €39.99/£34.99
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix Mega Pack (SEGA, available May 15) - €59.99/£52.49
Take the stage! The hit rhythm game series returns with exciting new features:

- Mix it up and choose from two playable modes: traditional button control-based Arcade Mode or the new motion control-based Mix Mode. Featuring fan-favorite classics and new hits, choose from over 100 songs for endless rhythm fun!
- Take advantage of new customization features! Choose from over 300 costumes, and design custom T-shirts in the new T-shirt editor.
- Create playlists for your favorite music videos!

No matter where or when, her music will be sure to reach your heart!

HardCube (Big Way, available May 15) - €5.99/£5.39
Simple and addictive time killer with lots of interesting setting in which a lot of different levels and worlds. Nice graphics, accompanying soundtracks, gameplay and online rankings.

In our universe, you have to not only reach the finish line , you have to overcome difficult obstacles in a colorful world, held level by level to give an unforgettable experience. This arcade platformer for all hardcore lovers of toys.

Thy Sword (Ratalaika Games, available May 15) - €9.99/£9.99
Thy Sword is a retro inspired hack and slash roguelike with procedural generated levels. Pick from different hero types like the Barbarian and Valkyrie to break the tyranny of the Dark Overlord!

Pick from three different difficulty modes to suit your playstyle. New to adventuring? Then select apprentice mode to have infinite credits or if you're a heroic veteran, choose hero mode where you only have one credit.

Unlock additional heroes throughout your journey! Bring along a friend in 2 player cooperative mode to save the land from the Dark Overlord. Can you collect all of the crystals?

Piano (Sabec, available May 15) - €8.99/£8.09
Piano is a simple and fun game for kids and adults of all age, that will teach you how to play your favourite songs.

Choose from one of the 9 included classic learning songs that will teach you how to play them like a professional by highlighting the keys. You will be surprised how easy it is to play something that sounds so amazing so quick.

Piano also comes with a free play mode, so you can anything you want, maybe after enough practice in the learning mode you can play one of the included songs without any assistance and amaze you family and friends.

Emma: Lost in Memories (JanduSoft, available May 15) - €7.99/£7.00
Poetic, surrealistic and melancholic, EMMA: Lost in Memories offers a unique experience in a strange and dangerous world where walls fade away as you touch them.

The main character, Emma, is young, vibrant and intriguing: she leaves her home following an owl, and soon loses herself in a world which she slowly finds more and more dangerous.

She Sees Red - Interactive Movie (Rhinotales, available May 15) - €9.99/£8.99
Someone has killed several people at a popular nightclub. A lone detective has been assigned to the case, following every clue … wherever it may lead. In this provocative interactive thriller, NOTHING is as it seems!

Make choices. Affect change. Experience multiple endings and inhabit the mind of a killer in She Sees Red.

Dungeon of the Endless (PLAYDIGIOUS, available May 15) - €19.99/£17.99
Dungeon of the Endless is the award-winning Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defence game, in which you and your team of heroes must protect the generator of your crashed ship while exploring an ever-expanding dungeon, all while facing waves of monsters and special events as you try to find your way out...

Kakuro Magic (Nestor Yavorskyy, available May 15) - €2.99/£2.49 (€1.49/£1.24 until June 3)
Kakuro is like a crossword puzzle with numbers. Each "word" must add up to the number provided in the clue above it or to the left. Words can only use the numbers 1 through 9, and a given number can only be used once in a word. Every kakuro puzzle has one and only solution, and can be solved through logic alone.

Downloadable Content

Island Saver - Dinosaur Island (National Wetminster Bank) - €4.99/£3.99

TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge 2: Ducati 900 - Mike Hailwood 1978 (Nacon) - €4.99/£4.49
TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge 2 - Pro Newcomer Pack (Nacon) - €2.99/£2.69

Race with Ryan: Surprise Track Pack (Outright Games) - €6.99/£5.99

TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE - Caesar's Rescue (AREA 34) - Free
TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE - Will of the Shogun (AREA 34) - €3.99/£3.59

Pic-a-Pieces: 15x15 Pieces Pack 16 (Lightwood Games) - €2.99/£2.99
Pic-a-Pieces: 20x20 Pieces Pack 16 (Lightwood Games) - €2.99/£2.99

WorldNeverland - Elnea Kingdom: Town-Wear Set (Royal) (althi) - €2.99/£2.69

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum'n'Fun! - Pops Pack 4 (Bandai Namco Entertainment) - €2.99/£2.49
Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum'n'Fun! - Touhou Project Arrangements Pack Vol. 3 (Bandai Namco Entertainment) - €2.99/£2.49
Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum'n'Fun! - Donder Pack - X - (Bandai Namco Entertainment) - €4.99/£3.99
Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum'n'Fun! - Song ''Gurenge'' (Bandai Namco Entertainment) - €0.99/£0.79
Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum'n'Fun! - Pops Pack 3 (Bandai Namco Entertainment) - €2.99/£2.49

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix - Song Pack 1 (SEGA, available May 15) - €6.99/£5.99
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix - Song Pack 2 (SEGA, available May 15) - €6.99/£5.99
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix - Song Pack 3 (SEGA, available May 15) - €6.99/£5.99
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix - Song Pack 4 (SEGA, available May 15) - €6.99/£5.99
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix - Song Pack 5 (SEGA, available May 15) - €6.99/£5.99
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix - Song Pack 6 (SEGA, available May 15) - €6.99/£5.99

Last edited:

Paradax

Jun 1, 2018
Capcom sale in EU with some actual NEW deals for once.

for example Pheonix Wright Trilogy is finally 50% off like it's on other systems all the time (and on NA eshop even?), Okami is also 50% off for the first time. MonHun GU is 60% off for the first time. No RE titles this time around.

oh and not Capcom but Agony is 90% off LOL
Also, they finally increased the discounts for Devil May Cry and Onimusha. One more year of waiting, and maybe we'll be able to buy the DMC trilogy at the MRSP of the other platforms.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What time does eshop update ? Euro shop has been updated but waiting for us ( munch odyssey )

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
Zerodiv shooters are on sale (NA eshop) for the first time ever, I guess?

Only a 20% discount, but hey, those are great games. I can easily recommend Dragon Blaze, a vertical shooter that's pretty brutal, but not quite a bullet hell.

Switch_DragonBlaze_03.jpg

There are four characters with different standard and special attacks, plus you can let go of your dragon so that it will keep shooting away from you, R-type style. When you release the dragon, your special attack also changes, so there's a lot of variety here.

You can choose between seven difficulty levels. I'm not particularly good at shooters, but I can beat this with the standard lives/continues settings on Easy (which is level 4, with level 1 being the quite manageable "Monkey" and level 7 being wtf-is-going-on "VeryHard").

I'm considering getting Gunbird this time, but since I don't have any horizontal shooters on Switch, I might go for Tengai instead... or maybe I'll just grab both.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm also weighing the Gunbirds and Strikers 1945s...

Anyone with any input on what might be the best pick of the lot? Will likely only grab one.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. I'm also weighing the Gunbirds and Strikers 1945s...

Anyone with any input on what might be the best pick of the lot? Will likely only grab one.

Gunbirds have fun humor in the dialogue and character choices/endings. The game's are colorful and a good time. I consider them probably the most enjoyable of the lot.

Strikers are similarly solid shooters, but a bit sterile with the warplane motif is all.

Oct 29, 2017
Going to get Xenoblade and Paper Mario but need to decide whether it's worth getting vouchers for them or whether I should wait to see if CDKeys have them for sale.

Edit: well a quick Google has sorted that. Pair of vouchers from Nintendo will cost me £34.42 per game. CDKeys already have Xenoblade for £40 so decision made it seems.

Last edited: