• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plainsong

Oct 28, 2017
United Kingdom
Before I clean the joy-con I always completely power down the switch. I use a cocktail stick to lift the rubber cap and spray a very small amount underneath it. Then rotate the stick until dry. Probably then wait a bit before powering it back on again.

Double

Nov 1, 2017
Just heard from a person who will know this that the RE4 port on Switch will never get Gyro controls :/ that's a bummer.

bixente

Jan 27, 2019
I can't recommend this guy's channel enough. He plays all these unknown small indies, most of the time the one's that are discounted, and his reviews are short but very thoughtful and well written. He also seems like a super nice chill dude. Definitely deserves a lot more subscriptions.

Yep, highly recommend this guy.

Have found some terrific games via his channel, such as Warlock's Tower.

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
After some time, contact cleaner stopped working and I just bought replacement sticks on AliExpress. And when those will drift, I'll use again connect cleaner for a year before replacing again the sticks. Anything to avoid giving money to Nintendo for a controller.

Last edited:

Arturo

Oct 27, 2017

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
After some time, contact cleaner stopped working and I just bought replacement sticks on AliExpress. And when those will drift, I'll use again connect cleaner for a year before replacing again the sticks. Anything to avoid giving money to Nintendo for a controller.
I did that 3 months ago, it was very easy to do and so far no drift.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Just heard from a person who will know this that the RE4 port on Switch will never get Gyro controls :/ that's a bummer.
is that person named common sense because we've known that since they patched that one small glitch and left it at that. they were never gonna add it in later. these ports are a one-and-done deal. if this sounds bitter that's because I'm bitter. all directed at the company that can't spell.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
My brother has very kindly bought me a copy of Clubhouse games for my birthday.

But I'm still in the middle of Bug Fables..

And I have Xeno sitting here on my shelf still in its wrapper..

And I want to play the new Shantae game..

And I want to play Minecraft Dungeons and No Man's Sky on Gamepass..

*actually implodes*

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Primarily a portable Switch user, it's an essential accessory for me. Now this controller has already been posted on Era about its usefulness but I'll reiterate some personal impressions for the new thread:

I keep seeing this controller recommended. Alright, you have sold me.

(I've been playing a lot of Xenoblade portable and am now terrified about drift, plus my wrists are starting to hurt)

Double

Nov 1, 2017
is that person named common sense because we've known that since they patched that one small glitch and left it at that. they were never gonna add it in later. these ports are a one-and-done deal. if this sounds bitter that's because I'm bitter. all directed at the company that can't spell.
I know... well, for me, the bitter moment was this one, since I haven't followed the port closely enough.

Will he also know about a MH for Switch? :-)
Yes, but he wouldn't tell me, lol.

vaderise

Oct 30, 2017
Antalya / Turkey
My brother has very kindly bought me a copy of Clubhouse games for my birthday.

But I'm still in the middle of Bug Fables..

And I have Xeno sitting here on my shelf still in its wrapper..

And I want to play the new Shantae game..

And I want to play Minecraft Dungeons and No Man's Sky on Gamepass..

*actually implodes*

I know that feeling man.
Temptation of buying games on the Switch and a Gamepass subscribtion on top of that results with an ever growing backlog.

DKoops

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
European downloads for June 4-6, 2020

Nintendo eShop (Switch)

Do Not Feed The Monkeys (Alawar Premium) - €12.99/£11.69
A digital voyeur simulator where you watch strangers through surveillance cameras. Invade their privacy and witness their most intimate moments, but don't interact with the subjects – anything could happen if you dare feed the monkeys!

Liberated (Walkabout Games) - €19.99/£17.99
Welcome to a brave new world. Undeniable truth and personal freedoms are dying. Revolution is near. Rise up in the bloodstained struggle for a land of the free.

Forget everything you know about comics. Immerse yourself in a dark, rain-soaked city. Use your wits, hack the system, sneak and solve puzzles. And when the going gets good, dispense picturesque headshots for great justice. Let the stunning hand-drawn art and action unite on the pages of this noir cyberpunk story.

Skelattack (Konami Digital Entertainment) - €19.99/£15.99
Being dead is not so bad when you have the Underworld to live in. A magical and expansive world inhabited by quirky, charming and sometimes deadly inhabitants of the afterlife, the Underworld also includes Aftervale. Aftervale is a happy hub where the dead spend eternity and begin to come to terms with their time alive through a Remembrance.

For our hero Skully, Remembrance day comes crashing down as humans invade from the kingdom above. Instead of raiding the Underworld for treasures, they kidnap the Aftervale's elder skeleton Elzedon and then go after the very magic that kindles the spirits of the dead, the Blue Flame. Without the Blue Flame, there is no Aftervale nor existence beyond death.

Jump, slash and flap your way through the Underworld together with your best bat friend Imber! It's up to you to stop the human invasion, save the Elder, protect the Blue Flame and confront Skully's past life.

Awesome Pea 2 (Sometimes You) - €4.99/£4.49
Greedy Pea is back in the game! Now with even more dark dungeons, deadly traps and gold!

What you will definitely find in this game (again):
- Pixel gameboy-style graphics (when everything is green)
- 25 different levels
- Retro soundtrack (sounds like your old computer)
- Lots of shiny coins

Taxi Sim 2020 (SC Ovilex Soft) - €14.99/£13.49
Experience the life of a taxi driver in our latest taxi simulator game. Complete different types of driving missions as a taxi or private taxi driver and pick your favorite car from a selection of over 30 amazing vehicles, with more new cars being added weekly.

Navigate around huge cities like New York, Miami, Rome or Los Angeles and adjust your driving style to different types of clients - some are in a hurry and don't care if you run a red light, while others are terrified of dangerous driving.

Groove Coaster Wai Wai Party!!! + Vocaloid Pack 2 Pack (TAITO) - €59.99/£49.99
Includes:
- the game
- Vocaloid Pack 2

Star-Crossed Myth - The Department of Punishments - (Voltage) - €29.99/£21.99
Star-Crossed Myth - The Department of Wishes - (Voltage) - €29.99/£21.99
Your days are dreamless and mundane until, one night, you notice a star sparkling in the heavens. Suddenly, the beautiful gods of the stars appear before you. Their goal? To erase their sins. This exquisite, heartrending true love... all began with a sin.

Animal Pairs (winterworks) - €4.99/£4.49
Find matching pairs in this popular card game. Play alone or with up to four players. Customize the playfield from 2x2 to up to 8x8 cards. Suitable for all ages.

Match (Sabec) - €8.99/£8.09
Match is jam packed with 30 levels to complete and many power ups for that unlimited game play experience. Every level in Match has a different goal that must be completed within a fixed number of moves and with so many different fruit blocks to be discovered you will have an fun and exciting experience playing Match.

Aqua Lungers (WarpedCore Studio) - €13.99/£12.99
Race your way through challenging stages while contending with deadly creatures and dastardly opponents to collect the most treasure.

While everyone's goal is the same, each player is afforded several options to get an edge over their competitors. Players can use their speed and agility to outpace and evade their opponents, while others might use devastating attacks to slow them down and steal their hard earned goods.

If you're the type that prefers the solo experience or wants to get some experience in before challenging your friends, fear not! Aqua Lungers can be played with as few as 1 player! In single player, Aqua Lungers retains the gold collecting mechanic while increasing the penalty for deaths in each level. This shifts the challenge from PvP racing to PvE survival!

Shantae and the Seven Sirens (WayForward) - €27.99/£25.19
Shantae is back in an all-new tropical adventure! In her fifth outing, the Half-Genie hero gains new Fusion Magic abilities to explore a vast sunken city, makes new Half-Genie friends, and battles the Seven Sirens in her biggest, most thrilling quest yet! Featuring multiple towns and more labyrinths than ever before, an awesome aquatic journey full of danger and discovery awaits!

Depth of Extinction (HOF Studios) - €13.49/£11.99
In a flooded future world, killer machines are plotting mankind's demise. As the sole defender of humanity's last government, only you can create the ultimate squad and save humanity in this turn based, tactical RPG with roguelike elements.

The TakeOver (Antonios Pelekanos) - €19.99/£17.99
The TakeOver is a side-scrolling beat'em up inspired by the genre defining classic games of the 90's. Battle solo or alongside a friend in local co-op while listening to awesome tunes from Little V Mills, Richie Branson, James Ronald and industry legend Yuzo Koshiro!

Arcade Archives NAUGHTY BOY (Hamster) - €6.99/£6.29
"NAUGHTY BOY" is an action game released by JALECO in 1982. Travel across forests, through barbed wire fences, and over rivers to purge the castle of monsters with fire. The stone-throwing action takes some getting used it, but once you experience the satisfaction of striking an enemy, you'll be hooked on it.

Strawberry Vinegar (Ratalaika Games, available June 5) - €9.99/£9.99
Sakuraba Rie, aged nine, is a cynical and grumpy girl who cares little for her fellow classmates, and does not have a single friend. That is, until a self-proclaimed demon from the deepest, darkest pits of Hell suddenly appears in Rie's kitchen and steals a tray of cookies. What will happen between these two young girls? Will friendship blossom between them, or perhaps something more?

Bridge Strike (Drageus Games, available June 5) - €6.99/£6.29
Sometimes, you have to fight for peace. These green valleys, safe for many years, are now threatened. Answer this threat by force: stay undetected and strike hard!

The gameplay, chiptune soundtrack and pixel-art graphics were polished with care and nostalgic love for the classic arcade games. But the action isn't like your typical SHMUP mayhem. In Bridge Strike, you need to think while you fly. Make the best use of the hi-tech hardware installed in your aircraft to destroy the threats while staying out of their radars. It won't just be a simple mission: you'll need to deal with numerous enemies and harsh weather conditions, while trying not to crash into canyon walls!

Outbuddies DX (Headup Games, available June 5) - €17.99/£14.99 (€16.19/£13.49 until June 11)
Enter Bahlam, a sunken city of the Old Gods, located deep in the South Atlantic Ocean. Following a shipwreck, adventurer and maritime archaeologist Nikolay Bernstein regains consciousness 36.000 feet under the sea. He's severely wounded and unwillingly connected to a supernatural Buddy-unit. Searching for answers about his displacement our main protagonist digs deep into the lost undercity, gradually realizing an ominous presence hollowing in its shadowed caverns.

On your journey home you will share your fate with a friendly tribe of mining creatures, the Wozan, who fear the Old Gods and strive to get back to the surface since their ancestors had been enslaved 5000 years ago. Some of them were able to flee and founded secret colonies deep inside the sunken ruins, others are still exploited by the hostile creatures that have overtaken the city since the Old Gods suddenly disappeared.

Pinball Lockdown (Onteca, available June 5) - €5.99/£4.99
Play Pinball Lockdown, a unique exciting collection of pinball tables with a variety of themes. No hidden extras, 5 tables available from day one.

Tables include Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Vegas, Dragon Land, Space Ribbon and Zen Garden.

Knight Squad (Chainsawesome, available June 5) - €14.99/£13.49 (€13.49/£12.14 until June 12)
Knight Squad is an insane 1 to 8 players chaotic arena friendship destroyer. Take on current friends and future frenemies in any of the incredibly fun game modes, ranging from Last Man Standing to Medieval soccer. All of that using only weapons from the middle age… and laser guns… and miniguns.

Pop the Bubbles (Digital Game Group, available June 5) - €7.99/£6.99
Shoot and destroy in the many levels of this bubble shooting game. Combine three or more bubbles to solve puzzles and save the mermaids along the way!

They Came From the Sky (Nestor Yavorskyy, available June 5) - €2.99/£2.69 (€0,99/£0.99 until June 30)
They Came From the Sky is tiny, retro styled, highly-addictive and fast paced arcade game wherein you take the role of one of the Flying Saucers in the 1950s with one and only one Mission: Make a delicious juicy "Human Smoothie"!

Your misson is to "rescue" all humans from earth. Some humans will try to take your ship down, so be careful!

51 Worldwide Games (Nintendo, available June 5) - €39.99/£34.99
Clear the table and settle down with friends and family to enjoy a diverse collection of timeless favourites, in person or online, in 51 Worldwide Games. From ancient board games to modern classics, relaxing solitaire games to fast-paced toy sports, experience the games that have shaped cultures around the world!

51 Worldwide Games Guest Edition (Nintendo, available June 5)
To try out several of the games and features including multiplayer with options up to four players, you can download the free 51 Worldwide Games Guest Edition in Nintendo eShop. Then, by connecting with someone who has purchased the full game, you can also play all the games in this collection that support Local Wireless.

The Outer Worlds (Private Division, available June 5) - €59.99/£49.99
Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the furthest edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later than you expected only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the Halcyon colony.

As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter a host of factions all vying for power, who you decide to become will determine the fate of everyone in Halcyon.

Potata: Fairy Flower (OverGamez, available June 6) - €11.99/£10.99
Potata is a puzzle-platformer adventure story about a little girl's magical journey through a world filled with good and evil. Play as the oddly-named Potata, a novice witch who is still getting a handle on her powers. Help Potata save her village from stinky spores, evil mushrooms, spiders, and other dark forest spirits.

Super Holobunnies: Pause Cafe (Nkidu, available June 6) - €4.99/£4.49
The Holobunnies (a group of hologram bunnies) pass the time on their sweet little home planet by battling each other to see who's the strongest in Brawler mode. They challenge themselves in boss battle simulations to hone their fighting skills in Boss Rush mode.

Unbeknownst to them though, something terrible is about to happen - and their friend, Kitcat is on a quest to share dire news with the Holobunnies in the level-based runner campaign, Kitcat's Adventure.

Super Holobunnies: Pause Café is filled with fun, challenge, and competition, and depicts the lives of the Holobunnies before embarking on their bittersweet adventure.

Demos

Do Not Feed The Monkeys (Alawar Premium)
A digital voyeur simulator where you watch strangers through surveillance cameras. Invade their privacy and witness their most intimate moments, but don't interact with the subjects – anything could happen if you dare feed the monkeys!

Awesome Pea 2 (Sometimes You)
Greedy Pea is back in the game! Now with even more dark dungeons, deadly traps and gold!

What you will definitely find in this game (again):
- Pixel gameboy-style graphics (when everything is green)
- 25 different levels
- Retro soundtrack (sounds like your old computer)
- Lots of shiny coins

HALF DEAD (LLC ROOM710GAMES)
Half dead is a multiplayer sci-fi game about a violent TV show. The players' goal is to survive in a network of rooms full of traps.

Key Features
- Claustrophobic feeling in the small rooms
- Feeling of uncertainty and excitement about what is there behind the door
- Shoes that you can throw
- Campaign
- Local co-op (Vertical and Horizontal split-screen)
- 6 game modes
- Futuristic network of rooms
- A bunch of deadly traps in each room

Downloadable Content

Talisman: Digital Edition - The Reaper: Legendary Deck (Nomad Games) - €1.99/£1.79
Talisman: Digital Edition - The Dungeon: Legendary Deck (Nomad Games) - €1.99/£1.79
Talisman: Digital Edition - The Highland: Legendary Deck (Nomad Games) - €1.99/£1.79
Talisman: Digital Edition - Base Game: Legendary Deck (Nomad Games) - €1.99/£1.79
Talisman: Digital Edition - Character Pack #7 (Nomad Games) - €4.19/£3.79

Star-Crossed Myth - The Department of Punishments - DLC Pack (Voltage) - €10.90/£9.20
Star-Crossed Myth - The Department of Punishments - Constellations of Love: Scorpio (Voltage) - €2.09/£1.80
Star-Crossed Myth - The Department of Punishments - Constellations of Love: Dui (Voltage) - €2.09/£1.80
Star-Crossed Myth - The Department of Punishments - Constellations of Love: Ichthys (Voltage) - €2.09/£1.80
Star-Crossed Myth - The Department of Punishments - Heavenly Pleasures: Punishment (Voltage) - €6.09/£5.40

Star-Crossed Myth - The Department of Wishes - DLC Pack (Voltage) - €10.90/£9.20
Star-Crossed Myth - The Department of Wishes - Constellations of Love: Leon (Voltage) - €2.09/£1.80
Star-Crossed Myth - The Department of Wishes - Constellations of Love: Huedhaut (Voltage) - €2.09/£1.80
Star-Crossed Myth - The Department of Wishes - Constellations of Love: Teorus (Voltage) - €2.09/£1.80
Star-Crossed Myth - The Department of Wishes - Heavenly Pleasures: Wishes (Voltage) - €6.09/£5.40

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
More than 500 games on sale today. Some really nice deals.

Me when I browse those hundreds of games and none of them are on my wishlist :
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Shyranui

Oct 29, 2017
Spain
Why are all the rhythm games going on sale at the same time? And I'm still playing Project Diva =(

- VOEZ
- DEEMO
- Superbeat XONIC

What would be the best one?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Why are all the rhythm games going on sale at the same time? And I'm still playing Project Diva =(

- VOEZ
- DEEMO
- Superbeat XONIC

What would be the best one?
Ho boy, you're asking for similar, yet different games. Voez is more touchscreen focused (& a demo is available) but probably has the most content out of the gate, Superbeat Xonic has 4, 6, & 8 button modes with a good amount of DLC, though some may find the UI for gameplay a little weird (it was originally a Vita game & may not work on a bigger screen TV), & while I haven't played Deemo, there's also a demo for that as well & looks to be a little more in line with Voez's style of gameplay.

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
wow a ton of new deals in EU, and by new I mean lowest ever

Darksiders 1 and 2 are 60% off (!)
Momoora Reverie is 50% off

and a ton more. Alas, as usual, no sale for Salt & Sanctuary, my white whale.

a TON of games are on sale, is this supposed to be some sort of "branded sale"? A lot of big games are on sale.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
Divinity or ACIV? I only have Okami to play and I'm hating that game with passion.

On one hand, I want to be a pirate, but I did not really like ACIII.
On the other hand, I'm sure DoSII is a great game, but I never played this kind of RPG and I'm afraid to be lost in overintricated gameplay systems.

Paradax

Jun 1, 2018
Divinity or ACIV? I only have Okami to play and I'm hating that game with passion.

On the other hand, I'm sure DoSII is a great game, but I never played this kind of RPG and I'm afraid to be lost in overintricated gameplay systems.
Haven't played either, but I think the consensus is that ACIV is much better than III.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017

Hmm, tough choice. Both would give you hours of excellent gameplay and both are super fun. Divinity can be a bit overwhelming at times but it's worth to stick to it. Combat is one of the very best among similar games.

But I'd say go with AC4. It has two games in it and there are absolutely a lot to do in both. Ship combat is addictive, lots of side quests, activities to deal with. It's nothing like AC3.

Deleted member 32135

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 9, 2017

I hated Divinity, but it's just because it isn't my type of game. A load of menus, submenus, dialogue, possibilities... and all barely explained. I remember just at the beggining you wake up in a room on a boat, and the moment you start watching around you have the option to take with you a chair. And a candle. And a bottle. And a book. And whatever. I just left wondering what was the use of all of that. Why I needed that and if I should take it or not. What are the repercusions behind that kind of decision.

I was interested in the the combat part and that was the reason I bought it, but I couldn't go through all the other things. I didn't enjoy them, I wasn't interested in such a heavy detailed narrative and I dropped it after 6 hours or so.

bixente

Jan 27, 2019
Lol zakatana, why the heck are you playing Okami if you hate it so much?

Do you enjoy roguelites at all? Children of Morta is a beautiful game, the way the devs implement story elements into the gameplay sections, such a fun game to play.

Might start a little slow as John sucks as a combatant, but other Bergsons are a lot more fun to use.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017

Gameplay systems are largely identical between AC3 and 4. What you are getting from Black Flag is a wholly different setting, story, and set of characters. Not sure it is enough to garner your interest, so just be aware before diving in.

Divinity seems complex initially, and it will feel overwhelming just landing on a character class(without second guessing everything the moment you start playing), but if you can push those thoughts out its really a perfectly playable and well devised RPG. I only played the first game and have yet to the play its sequel, but there is a lot to appreciate.

Just don't feel the need to loot everything or get OCD about checking every crate or barrel. It's sort of a fallacy of the design that much like Skyrim you have a lot of banal shit(forks! Bananas!) tucked around everywhere that only feed a few minor systems you likely will never bother with. Also, its a game better served to let your choices lie. You WILL go crazy second-guessing every little thing by not just going with the flow and enjoying the adventure and the many delightful outcomes. If you already are getting tense merely thinking about min/maxing the results of minor quests and conversations...well maybe consider something else.

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
Lol zakatana, why the heck are you playing Okami if you hate it so much?

Do you enjoy roguelites at all? Children of Morta is a beautiful game, the way the devs implement story elements into the gameplay sections, such a fun game to play.

Might start a little slow as John sucks as a combatant, but other Bergsons are a lot more fun to use.

I only have that to play :(. Also, it's considered one if the greatest games ever made by many; but I'm 16 hours in, and nope, I still don't like it, but I felt that it deserved a chance.
As for rogue lites, I became allergic to games with procedural generation (I didn't like dead cells for example); that being said, both your recommendation and a few reviews in watching definitely grabbed my attention.
I don't have a backlog at all, so I'm quite open.

Also, thanks everyone for the sound advices. I'll decide tomorrow how to spend my next 40+ gaming hours.

Deleted member 17210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It has been multiple days of services issues (not being able to use credit cards on Canadian eshop). Pretty ridiculous. I want to buy some games while they're still on sale. Anyone manage to get through?

gfbandito

One Winged Slayer
Apr 5, 2020
Was on sale for a buck, so i got Demolish & Build for shits and giggles. Can't get past the menu.

Only options are pressing A to select profile, which brings you to a dead end screen where pressing A to create profile does absolutely nothing. Or press X to delete a profile that I can't even create in the first place.

Oh well, at least it was just a dollar I wasted.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Saw that Groove Coaster now has a bundle where for $60, you basically get Vocaloid Pack 2 for free (normally $16).....though it's only until June 21st.

I'm bummed that for as great of an idea it is for rhythm games to be on the system, I then remember it doesn't support Bluetooth headphones.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Last call for Clubhouse games 51 OT subtitles.
I'm leaning towards: Time to Switch up my hand

Raggen

Oct 7, 2019
So, there are over 1000 titles on sale in the EU eshop, and that made me wonder how this works. Can anyone who wants to have their title on sale just make it happen? Seems like Sony and Microsoft are more restrictive in their sale policy? Isn't a more restrictive policy better for the developers? Being visible among 1000+ titles ain't easy...

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I've done it twice. Got them back relatively quickly, but after a while they just started drifting again.
I'm in EU where Nintendo still charge for repairs, so I just bought a couple of sticks and replaced one myself.

I'm so surprised repairs aren't free globally. Ridiculous!!

I keep seeing this controller recommended. Alright, you have sold me.

(I've been playing a lot of Xenoblade portable and am now terrified about drift, plus my wrists are starting to hurt)

Whoops! I just edited my post- there's no Gyro capabilities.

Your Switch would also likely have more uptime without Bluetooth & rumble. The rumble is great during Tabletop mp sessions, otherwise I don't need it in single-player experiences.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Bought The Walking Dead for £3. Even though I've already played it twice I figure for that amount of money it's worth playing on a portable system for the first time. Besides, this will be the first time I've ever actually bought it since on PS4 I played it on PS Now and on Xbox it was a Gold game so I've finally given Telltale *some* money lol.

Thinking of buying another game too. Vampyr is intriguing, how good is it on Switch?

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seen a bunch of posts about handheld issues with joycons in the thread. Might I recommend a Fixture S1 ?
I know this is a crowdfunded peripheral with a delayed in shipping (Aug atm) but I swear by it.

Using a pro controller in handheld mode is pure bliss. Beats any joycon shell or other joycon stick/dpad mod I've ever used, and I've tried a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.