• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Jesus.

THIS ISNT HOW DIRECTS WORK GOOD LAAAAAAAAAAWD
Shhh, no, Nintendo clearly has an imaginary time limit for the amount of content they can put in a Direct. Just think of the 20 extra minutes of game reveals we could've gotten last year if it weren't for that stupid Smash game nobody cares about.

ThisIsMyDogKyle

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So true it truly pisses me off too. "Here's 5 whole precious minutes of E3 Direct time just talking about the new animal characters and their fancy personalities. And they're in HD this time!" I like Animal Crossing since I find it to be a very relaxing and chill game but yeah I rather prefer they use the Direct time in other stuff and leave all the details for the Treehouse stream. Don't make the same mistake as last years E3 with pretty much the whole Direct focused on damn Smash, Nintendo!
I mean... I highly doubt they consider how they handled Smash last year a mistake.

Deleted member 37151

Account closed at user request
Banned
Jan 1, 2018
I don't know if this is the place for this : but I'm a bit gutted about FIFA Switch becoming legacy. They had a good thing going, and I thought those games sold OK? Maybe the FUT mode revenue was too low for them but it is disappointing.

ViperViking

Jan 15, 2019
So true it truly pisses me off too. "Here's 5 whole precious minutes of E3 Direct time just talking about the new animal characters and their fancy personalities. And they're in HD this time!" I like Animal Crossing since I find it to be a very relaxing and chill game but yeah I rather prefer they use the Direct time in other stuff and leave all the details for the Treehouse stream. Don't make the same mistake as last years E3 with pretty much the whole Direct focused on damn Smash, Nintendo!
This is not how directs work at all. They will announce something if they want to announce something, there's no minimum or maximum time for a direct. And I wouldn't be too worried, I'd be surprised if Animal Crossing got more than 2-3 minutes in the direct (*sigh*).

Also, Animal Crossing Switch will definitely not be New Leaf HD. It's been almost 7 years. CF came out very closely after WW.

Kandinsky

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if this is the place for this : but I'm a bit gutted about FIFA Switch becoming legacy. They had a good thing going, and I thought those games sold OK? Maybe the FUT mode revenue was too low for them but it is disappointing.
Right?, I find it weird that the current best selling console is getting this kind of (non)support.

The Doctor

Jan 17, 2018
Perfection. Does massage oil count as DLC?
dtndnw.gif

Oh shit~ sorry wrong thread.

SZNN.gif

No, wait a minute...

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
At this point I'm just hoping for the best. It's going to be a fun week for videogames anyways. I'm just hyped to see more of Link's Awakening Remake. Game looks fucking gorgeous.

Xlad

Oct 19, 2018
*eye rolling*

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Sabi posted some stuff on her server. Calm down with the back tracking thing guys (ESPECIALLY with that image).

EDIT: Oh, she just posted the stuff on Twitter.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
It feels like the fake smash ball is a tease but for what I guess we'll find out by Tuesday. Also I'm glad I'm not watching Microsoft's conference tomorrow. I'm curious if the aftermath and there may be a few things that interest me but I don't feel like sitting through 2 hours of it

Oct 25, 2017
Oof. At first glance I had no clue it was a racist caricature either. At least Sabi's annoying attention-grabbing nonsense inadvertently caused me to learn something.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nah fuck him.
Oof. At first glance I had no clue it was a racist caricature either. At least Sabi's annoying attention-grabbing nonsense inadvertently caused me to learn something.
same. I didn't know what it was. I don't see pics like that to know. Atleast now I can see this dude is probably a shithead tho

Status
Not open for further replies.