• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

When is the next General Direct?

• This Week

Votes: 230 14.0%
  • Next Week

Votes: 557 34.0%
  • April

Votes: 192 11.7%
  • Never

Votes: 419 25.6%
  • OT8

Votes: 241 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
There is no announcement window. There's one specific time when announcements are made for general Directs, and that was four and a half hours ago.

that doesn't mean that's the ONLY possible time it could be announced, my dude.

AC Direct was tweeted at 11pm CET

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It'd be nice if this thread was locked and never reopened, even after the direct happened and aired. Y'all are embarassing.

Deleted member 14939

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh please, you just want to hoard those pizza all to yourself. If St. Louis-style pizza is awful then how did they survive that long? :x

(and I agree with you about Toasted Ravioli.
uORhiK4.gif
)

Imo's is phenomenal and provel is the cheese of Gods

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
Your Weta problem is much worse, Heath.

Well, I could talk about Weta and I can even show you more gifs about them. Maybe it could scare some people away and bring the peace into this thread community. Or we could just talk about Pizza which is mostly agreed upon as one of best food in the world, which can be wholesome discussion, instead of people shitting on each other.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Solution: Stop hanging on insider's every words and then you won't be upset when they're wrong.

ViperViking

Jan 15, 2019
Ok, first of all, not cool whoever harassed Nate. He has given straight info consistently, and he has made it clear in the past that nothing was delayed in February, but could be delayed moving forward.

But also still feels like a direct could be announced at 6? Are we expecting it?

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Imagine if it's just a Direct Mini shadowdropped tomorrow lol.
Solution: Stop hanging on insider's every words and then you won't be upset when they're wrong.
Stop calling them insiders and there'd be even less of an issue I guess. Too much importance put on that term from both users and mods ("verified").

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if it's just a Direct Mini shadowdropped tomorrow lol.

Stop calling them insiders and there'd be even less of an issue I guess. Too much importance put on that term from both users and mods ("verified").

Yeah, I'd definitely second that. Stop putting people on a pedastal.

Dragoncaine

Jun 5, 2019
I'm so far gone that I'm ALMOST (read: almost) buying into the idea of a Direct shadowdrop tomorrow since a live Direct could potentially fuck up with the whole YouTube bandwidth restriction/defaulting to standard resolution. Call me delusional, I need a wake up call.

Status
Not open for further replies.