• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

When is the next General Direct?

• This Week

Votes: 230 14.0%
  • Next Week

Votes: 557 34.0%
  • April

Votes: 192 11.7%
  • Never

Votes: 419 25.6%
  • OT8

Votes: 241 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
Why is everyone calling him "Jeffrey" now? He is not your childhood friend lol.
We needed something to believe and fill days and weeks
We needed something there were no more accurate leaks
Jeffrey with two f's, Jeffrey took up his place
Sat at a computer and with keyboard in hand took up the chase

Jeffrey with two f's, Jeffrey
Now it occurred to me as he tweeted away
Direct equals 3 and 26

Venturous
(He's so)
Venturous

Grubb
I believe in Grubb

Now I'm going to sing the Nintendo eShop theme.

(He's so)
Venturous
(He's so)
Venturous
(He's so, he's so)
Venturous
(He's so)
Venturous

Jeffrey with two f's, two f's

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017

MV6fVDN.gif

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I've played evrey 1st party game 2017 to 2019

arms was over by the time I got the switch
pokken tournaments gameplay doesn't interest me
12 switch lol
2d Kirby sick off
2d yoshi boring
not intrested in Pokemon
not intrested in labo or rich fit
Mario party needs more content

so I have played botw
Mario kart
splatoon 2
Mario odyssey
xenoblade 2
Mario tennis
smash ultimate
Mario maker 2
fire emblem
links awaking
luigis mansion
And now animal crossing

I plan on playing Tokyo mirage sessions after o beat dragon quest 11
And then tales of vesperia

Estizzle

Jan 14, 2019
Describe to me in 2 sentences, whats so great about these games. I only now the name from smash.
3-on-3 dinosaur ("vivosaur") fights with a fun, vibrant art style, a charming cast of characters and some out there stuff like alien dinosaurs. They're pretty simple games, but there's a lot of replayability because of how many vivosaurs there are.

jimmer kripper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2018
The biggest issue here, is that if it's a mini, we'll need to wait till tomorrow to know if it's coming. dang it

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
NateDrake has a flawless track record, he's the one trust the most. Even with more than one year old Call of Duty rumor he's on point.

Lucky to us, tomorrow marks the release date of the final DLC of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 with five new characters and new story episodes!

Yes, I'm really excited about it. Finally a story expansion! And craploads of costumes!

There's also Jedi Academy tomorrow... Or is there? What's going on? What's the meaning for all this?

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
wtf why are people rioting? We're not even at the end of the announcement window?

MarcelRguez

Nov 7, 2018
Lucky to us, tomorrow marks the release date of the final DLC of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 with five new characters and new story episodes!
Is that it as far as updates go, or are the alternative costumes for the FF + Doom coming at a later date?

I've been waiting for all characters to be available before getting through the bulk of the game, and I don't mind waiting a bit longer still.

Vuapol

Oct 25, 2017
I only played if years after. And tried to replay other wario games (not wario ware, these are cool), but somehow none of them clicked for me. Didnt play the wii game. was is good?

Describe to me in 2 sentences, whats so great about these games. I only now the name from smash.

Wario Land 4 is a 2D platformer with beautiful pixel art, a banging soundtrack, and an unnerving atmosphere that sees Wario grave-robbing a haunted pyramid and clashing with some eldritch abomination spirits in a quest for a sweet payday. Can flounder around 1001 Arabian Nights as a gangrenous vampire bat in search of a mucus-logged floating bird head with a key for a nose.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ignoring this thread for a while before i say something that i regret/will get me banned. And my own mental health.

Aether

Jan 6, 2018
3-on-3 dinosaur ("vivosaur") fights with a fun, vibrant art style, a charming cast of characters and some out there stuff like alien dinosaurs. They're pretty simple games, but there's a lot of replayability because of how many vivosaurs there are.
So, pokemon style game? turn based rpg? action? From the 2 sentenses it sounds like an afternoon anime with a game to it, like yo-kai watch, digimon, pokemon, etc.

BozPaggs

One Winged Slayer
Jan 11, 2019
London, United Kingdom
I know people are trapped inside, but do not take this as an opportunity to start doing meth!
I assume that's what's happening as the number of truly disgusting takes has skyrocketed.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Haha, it's just unique pizza franchise that only found in St.Louis, Missouri. I went there for a trip awhile ago and ended up enjoying their pizza! It's Imo's Pizza in St. Louis. Their pepperoni pizza or cheese pizza are definitely better tho!
As a St. Louisan I feel obligated to chime in here:

No one listen to Heath, St. Louis-style pizza is actually awful. If you come here try toasted ravioli instead :^P

NabiscoFelt

One Winged Slayer
Aug 15, 2019
As a St. Louisan I feel obligated to chime in here:

No one listen to Heath, St. Louis-style pizza is actually awful. If you come here try toasted ravioli instead :^P

Hey Imo's is great. Though tbh, despite having lived here for most of my life, I really haven't been to Imo's much

Edit: Toasted Ravioli is great, do try that

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Is that it as far as updates go, or are the alternative costumes for the FF + Doom coming at a later date?

I've been waiting for all characters to be available before getting through the bulk of the game, and I don't mind waiting a bit longer still.

Game was updated recently and costumes for F4 + Doom were in it. Future Foundation for F4 and Doom 2099.

I believe this was the last content update for the game. Everyone has a alt costume now.

Hydes

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Won't quote you, Nate, but I will simply say thank you. Thanks for remaining with us when some show their true faces as assholes and being patient with those that grow impatient. Just, thanks, you are truly appreciated.
Nicely spoken words...I could not agree more. You're much appreciated kind sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.