• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

When is the next General Direct?

• This Week

Votes: 230 14.0%
  • Next Week

Votes: 557 34.0%
  • April

Votes: 192 11.7%
  • Never

Votes: 419 25.6%
  • OT8

Votes: 241 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevelyan

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Won't quote you, Nate, but I will simply say thank you. Thanks for remaining with us when some show their true faces as assholes and being patient with those that grow impatient. Just, thanks, you are truly appreciated.

MusicProposition

User requested ban
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
Nate, Zippo: I totally respect your intentions. It's nice to have you here, and you, as well as the other insiders, can't always be right. Everyone's kinda crazy at the moment and it's very tense.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Animal Crossing Villager Tier List

Elder God Tier: Sherb

God Tier: Cherry

Everyone Else Tier: Everyone Else

This list is scientific in nature and thus cannot be disputed.

Method

Oct 25, 2017
tier list idea is complete garbage. make a tier list about your favorite games or nintendo franchises, not people that are trying to give us information that is viable to change on a whim by nintendo.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Like, I've been pretty dead inside from the constant influx of bad news recently, but this thread is going straight up Lord of the Flies.

Mpl90

Oct 25, 2017
One advice: ignore the blatant troll. That was their first post, their intentions are clearly not willing to be entertained. Just report them to the mods.

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_pv45hqnlga1y96bsto2_500.gifv

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Hey guys, how is your island doing in Animal Cr....

What the hell is happening here.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
I learned my lesson about not putting targets on insiders' backs in December, so I'm sort of an elder in that regard

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What an absolute fucking joke this is. Unbelievable. I've been a Nintendo fan since I was a kid. I'm 32 now. I bought the Wii at launch. The Wii U at launch. And now the Switch at launch. I've supported both their home console and hardware business. I'm as true as a fan can be. I've supported them through thick and thin, stuck by them through the worst of storms. And this is how they repay me? This is how they treat their fans? Every day I wake up hoping for a new Direct. I check for updates all through work, while I eat dinner, and right before I go to bed. I tell people at work about the Nintendo Directs and how great they are. How they're like Christmas, or even better. Every Direct I buy myself a celebration pack, full of muchable goodies to enjoy while I watch. I treat myself because I consider Directs a special experience, an event to be celebrated because Nintendo care about their fans. Or so I thought. It's been MONTHS since the last Direct. There hasn't been a full Direct this year AT ALL and it's almost April. There wasn't one at the end of last year either. As far as Nintendo is treating fans they might as well not even have games. That their fans are just garbage to be cast aside and they'll just wait and wait and wait for a Direct that wont come. Well not me. Guess what? If Nintendo thinks they can have no Direct and no Games, I guess I will have no Switch. Goodbye, Nintendo...
Is this a copypasta? If not, it will become a copypasta.
Oof, that was in the Neogaf days. Not sure if I will find it. It was one dude making long ass posts about how they already played FFXV, everyone cited his nonsense in other threads, already fanboying over a game that wasn't even out yet. And then it turned out to be all fake lol. The catchphrase "Balee dat" was legendary. Let me try find it.

Edit: I already found this gem
https://streamable.com/hcsg

javac

Oct 28, 2017
This thread is embarrassing, it's going to be cathartic when it finally airs and y'all go back to waiting for the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.