• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

When is the next General Direct?

• This Week

Votes: 230 14.0%
  • Next Week

Votes: 557 34.0%
  • April

Votes: 192 11.7%
  • Never

Votes: 419 25.6%
  • OT8

Votes: 241 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
chase beck

chase beck

Banned
Jan 3, 2018
Just to be clear, I think it's fine to be dissapointed, I am too, but those who feel entitled to a direct need to take it down quite a few pegs.

Oct 25, 2017
Happy Wednesday everyone! Today is the big announcement right?
GVFbI3L.gif

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still thinking it's this week but Nintendo has been weird with their marketing lately. Who knows.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I dont know why you all dont just play your back logs reach the level of nirvana like patience that i have, GOD, dont you know there are bigger things than video games out there? /s

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Sticking with VB/Grubb personally for now

Unlike twitter leaker types, there isnt an air of desperation or investment to get more followers and clout.

His leak seemed more like "oh by the way there's a nindie direct and then a direct" and then get back to his actual job.

Different air of announcement and no weird teasing to build a following.

We'll see how it turns out

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any reason it couldn't happen on Friday or is Thursday the dedicated Direct day?

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
take it down a few pegs and wait
People are just asking to know what games release in april and may, it's not really a big entitlement and was asked about since months.
Some people saying "just play AC lol" are the ones that should "take it down a few pegs" if you're going that route (nobody outside of those harrassing/etc should "take it down" anyway).

jimmer kripper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2018
People are just asking to know what games release in april and may, it's not really a big entitlement and was asked about since months.
Some people saying "just play AC lol" are the ones that should "take it down a few pegs" if you're going that route (nobody outside of those harrassing/etc should "take it down" anyway).
difference is saying "just play AC lol" is like a 0 on the peg scale

Lyre

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 12, 2020
London
Sticking with VB/Grubb personally for now

Unlike twitter leaker types, there isnt an air of desperation or investment to get more followers and clout.

His leak seemed more like "oh by the way there's a nindie direct and then a direct" and then get back to his actual job.

Different air of announcement and no weird teasing to build a following.

We'll see how it turns out

Chris Scullion was wrong too and he wasn't attention seeking; quite the opposite, in fact.

Nintendo have obviously completely fucked up their first party schedule and so are holding out for as long as they possibly can until they have more to show, which will be mid to late April before the investors meeting.

It's over guys, gg.

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
Do you smack each other with the net once you're found? My roommates and I all have Switches and we've taken to playing tag. I hide behind trees and strike like some sort of bipedal tarantula.

I am 32 years old and this is the life I choose to lead.
Bah we totally should have, I was attacked by a group of nets but that was outside of Hide & Seek

MoonDesigner

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
jeffrey is a good dude, never struck as someone wanting for attention or anything. If it doesn't happen, it absolutely wasn't out of malice

Lyre

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 12, 2020
London
jeffrey is a good dude, never struck as someone wanting for attention or anything. If it doesn't happen, it absolutely wasn't out of malice

People have been saying the same about every 'insider'; the truth is they do not have a reliable history or they are incompletely incapable of judging their 'sources'.

Harker and Zell are the only reliable members at this point, and this will be reflected on the tier list when it's made.

jimmer kripper

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Chris Scullion was wrong too and he wasn't attention seeking; quite the opposite, in fact.

Nintendo have obviously completely fucked up their first party schedule and so are holding out for as long as they possibly can until they have more to show, which will be mid to late April before the investors meeting.

It's over guys, gg.
Tell us more Lyre the insider

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017

It's over guys, gg.

"Obviously."

LukasManak22

Jan 10, 2018
People have been saying the same about every 'insider'; the truth is they do not have a reliable history or they are incompletely incapable of judging their 'sources'.

Harker and Zell are the only reliable members at this point, and this will be reflected on the tier list when it's made.
And what about Emily?

jimmer kripper

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
I feel like some of y'all should unplug your keyboards till the end of the day. No point in jumping to conclusions yet

Oct 25, 2017

Well she quit and headed for the hills, didn't she? That's pretty gg on that front.
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.