• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

When is the next General Direct?

• This Week

Votes: 230 14.0%
  • Next Week

Votes: 557 34.0%
  • April

Votes: 192 11.7%
  • Never

Votes: 419 25.6%
  • OT8

Votes: 241 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
prYSOHj.png

2fTtYpj.png
HOLY FUCK, DERACHI COMING IN WITH THE SCOOPS

V0ltg

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The expectations for this direct will be so high that no matter what Nintendo shows, it won't be enough.
...So pretty much like every direct.

fossi8

One Winged Slayer
Apr 22, 2018
Guys remember Zell's words, no direct until June.
I trust him he is the only reliable source at this point.

NabiscoFelt

One Winged Slayer
Aug 15, 2019
After the madness of the Spring Directs, I'm honestly glad the E3 and September Directs are so consistent. Lets hope at least those stay put for this year

Lyre

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 12, 2020
London
Anybody who says we don't need an 'insider' tier list at this point is a joker, let's make one after this.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Someone from last week said there will be some announcements for a Nintendo Direct. Since I haven't seen it, it's time for us to jump ship to OT8.

NabiscoFelt

One Winged Slayer
Aug 15, 2019
Why do people jump to "this man was lying" when insiders or journalists are wrong? I get that with randos, but established sources and journalists? You can end up being wrong about something without lying

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I'll never understand why so many people accuse journalists about lying when/if the stuff they're reporting on never fully comes to fruition.

It's like, you can't possibly consider that maybe there's another possible explanation or two?

EDIT:

Why do people jump to "this man was lying" when insiders or journalists are wrong? I get that with randos, but established sources and journalists? You can end up being wrong about something without lying

Great minds

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
We still have some time for them to announce the Direct if it's on Thursday.

also Grubb wouldn't lie, as the saying goes. Things happen

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm. I'd pay an unreasonable sum to eavesdrop on the meetings within Nintendo about their Direct planning. It's seriously starting to get massively awkward, imo.

Yeah, seriously. I trust that most folks here understand that, but there do seem to be a few stragglers.

I jokingly have to ask: Is this your first day here? ;D

You put too much trust in this memberbase. ^^

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
NoA's employees don't have Twitter at home, they're currently faxing the announcement tweet to all of us.

Everyone quick, check your fax machines!

Oct 25, 2017
Hard to imagine they enter the fiscal year with nothing concrete on the schedule other than Pokemon DLC but hey what do I know. I'm just a random fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.