• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

When is the next General Direct?

• This Week

Votes: 230 14.0%
  • Next Week

Votes: 557 34.0%
  • April

Votes: 192 11.7%
  • Never

Votes: 419 25.6%
  • OT8

Votes: 241 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicProposition

User requested ban
Banned
Aug 21, 2019

I already posted it here yesterday, but it might got forgotten. Voice actor from Assassins Creed Origins teasing reveals for this week. The game's creative Director retweeted it with the 👀 emoji. Probably not Nintendo-related but who knows.

Oct 28, 2019

I already posted it here yesterday, but it might got forgotten. Voice actor from Assassins Creed Origins teasing reveals for this week. The creative Director retweeted it with the 👀 emoji. Probably not Nintendo-related but who knows.

A person in the know chimed in yesterday with:

a) yes, it's a video game
b) it's not AC related
c) it's nothing on the calibre of AC

Adhrast

Jan 17, 2018
The people running the joints I mentionned are all from Italian descent. And they just happened to have incremented and improved on the original recipe, rather than staying overly conservative throughtout the years, while using the best ingredients possible. For instance, the tomato sauce made at Lucali is still a complete mystery and there are pages of people debating online on how it can be replicated.
American pizzas are not all the same; and NY pizzas are much closer to the Italian ones than they are to the Chicago or Detroit pizzas.

If it wasn't clear enough, I was joking, it's just pizza :D
Full disclosure: the places I went in Melbourne and Cairns happened to be owned by Italians (first generation), and the guys making pizza were Italian. Also, they imported ingredients from Italy. I mean, in the end it's not even about the process, which can be taught and learned, but mostly about the ingredients.
Then obviously, as it happens with most imported dishes, they're changed and adjusted to better suit the taste, traditions and ingredients available in the "host country", so it can't be 100% how it's done in Italy.
Again, I'm perfectly sure you can find awesome pizza in basically every country, I'm not biased against America in any way, shape or form. They gave us cheeseburgers after all, how can anyone be mad?
British people, though, ugh... They don't boil the water before putting the pasta in, now THAT's a crime against humanity.

OP
OP
chase beck

chase beck

Banned
Jan 3, 2018
Going into work now and probably won't get a break until after the direct announcement. I sincerely hope for the sake of some of you guys that a direct is announced today.

Marqario

Jun 6, 2019
I am of the idea that you always have to ask for as much as possible:

New F-ZERO game on thursday.

F-ZERO NX.

Without FEAR

Deleted member 37151

Account closed at user request
Banned
Jan 1, 2018
Hello, it's time for the April Direct. We at Nintendo have decided to go absolutely crazy.

How are you enjoying Animal Crossing? Players around the world are loving this game. If you're playing, check out your inbox tomorrow for a special treat from Nintendo. (It's a GameBoy with TETRIS).

I guess it's time for a new game. It's a remake of 1,000 year Door.

Now it's time to see what 3rd parties have to offer. Lots of sizzle. No Man's Sky is the big deal here.

Pikmin 3. May.

Disney+, Netflix

Fighter Pass Season 2. Lara Croft.

Some Tomb Raider games are coming to Nintendo Switch.

Persona 5.

Uber Mario Party. Builds upon SMP. Lots of boards. DLC planned. Big gimmick : Make your own mini games.

Mario Maker 2 DLC : Donkey Kong Country. MASSIVE DLC

Xenoblade. June.

Splatoon Skateboard game. Really, really Tony Hawk. Lots of cosmetic stuff to collect. July.

BOTW 2 Deep Dive. 2021.

New IP to Finish. Nintendo's take on the MOBA. August.

Adhrast

Jan 17, 2018
Leaving pizza aside, if Nier Automata or KH aren't announced I'm gonna riot. C'mon Squeenix, you cowards

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
I am newly empathetic to Smash fans btw. Animal Crossing just came out but I already want to here about DLC for it. Gimme Brewster

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
By the way, New York probably has better Pizzas than can be found even in Napoli.
I've been to both and the former is clearly superior.
tenor.gif

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think he works exclusively for Ubisoft.

He's not an established voice artist, I doubt he's working for some JRPG or an indie title. But yes, anything else is possible. He could be voicing a new character at the new Crash Bandicoot game to be revealed at the Direct.

What I'm sure is, if this is a gaming related announcement, it's most likely coming at the Direct.

Last edited:

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
The meltdowns will be pretty significant I feel if it's not. I bet one or two people even make posts about it.

I don't understand why anyone has any expectations right now, I think we'd be lucky to get anything currently. I'll be pleasently surprised if any leaks come true, I'd be less surprised if Nintendo deliberately delay things to discredit leakers.

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
Gotcha.
Don't want to explode this thread with hype, but i think there's a very good chance Nintendo will annouce multiple marquee titles in their next Direct. Not just updates.

what do you think of our chances of seeing BoTW2?

personally I think it's a strong possibility, seeing as most big companies arent still 100% sure what they'll do in place of E3

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Today is the day...
... where we discover if "two directs this month" is the statement killing every insider.

SerKwak

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah they will have a direct soon and will not wait for the virus to level out. On a world wide scale this will take ~ 1 year. Europe and much of Asia might recover during summer but the USA is totally unprepared for this situation and will suffer much longer (just my guess) as well as some other countries. New 'spread waves' might surface around October 2020 again according to some scientists. No way they are waiting this storm out.

Bass2448

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We really need this direct in the worst way right now. World sucks with this virus and a little bit of joy would go a long way. Much in the way AC came out at the perfect time. This is the perfect time for a 30 minute video game advertisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.