• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What would upset you most about an upcoming Direct?

• More Wii U ports

Votes: 290 18.8%
  • No Breath of the Wild 2

Votes: 565 36.7%
  • No Smash

Votes: 473 30.7%
  • Yes Smash

Votes: 302 19.6%
  • Heavy third party focus

Votes: 347 22.5%
  • No new games until June

Votes: 213 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 76 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
The palpable disrespect for his significant other's worth and intelligence throughout that post is disgusting
When he started his shit like "she has no concept of defense in Rocket League" I saw where this was going, dude start to talk like if there's a theory of how to be good at video games, and that his superior ass knows
And then "but, you know, no big deal, I still love her", yeah ? Thank god you don't dump her because you beat her at Smash ?

Linde

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
I'm not getting my hopes up for a March direct at all
especially with covid ramping up in seriousness
if it happens, it happens

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
When he started his shit like "she has no concept of defense in Rocket League" I saw where this was going, dude start to talk like if there's a theory of how to be good at video games, and that his superior ass knows
And then "but, you know, no big deal, I still love her", yeah ? Thank god you don't dump her because you beat her at Smash ?
Yeah Rocket League tipped me off too, wasn't too surprised at admonishing her "stupid pink haired character" and constellation

if he were a real gamer he would know constellations haven't been a thing since city folk

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Pro tip: You can check people's post history and find the post they were banned for (ban reason and ban duration are always displayed in the sanctioned post).

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Yeah Rocket League tipped me off too, wasn't too surprised at admonishing her "stupid pink haired character"
Dude seriously think that Animal Crossing is some serious business, probably doesn't even see that the game is cute lmao
if he were a real gamer he would know constellations haven't been a thing since city folk
Yeah he talks about how much he's a fan of the serie and then talks about the constellations. Same when he says that his girlfriend would just "steal" the good stuff at the Nook store, we already know that this time the items don't disappear once someone buy it lol

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017

Sort of Nintendo related. Yikes.

Seems like a meme post tbh

"Games aren't her thing" yet describes her playing a bunch of games with him.

Think it's just a joke meme post and nothing more. It is funny though.

Yeah, I sort of knew exactly how this was going to go as soon as I saw [31 M] and [23 F]. Not to judge relationships with age gaps but... yeah, let's say I'm not surprised.

Yeah, he sucks. I hope she breaks up with him.

My girlfriend and I are stoked to play together, but we're buying two copies of the game because we both own Switches.

Same age gap I have with my gf, you know nothing 😐

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Pro tip: You can check people's post history and find the post they were banned for (ban reason and ban duration are always displayed in the sanctioned post).
Good tip.
Pro tip 2: You can also read the previous pages because if you want to know why X famous member got banned, you're probably not even close to be the first one to ask !

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Holy shit Doom Eternal drops in one week (9 days)
I've been on media black out. No spoilery trailers for me

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
But the important thing is that he'll still be banned when the official announcement occurs, as was the required sacrifice. So now the Direct is like 100% happening.
if he's gone a week and next week is indies, that would me he is here when the announcement for the general should happen.
Wouldn't that break the pattern?
Edit: Oh, he's gone for TWO weeks.
Then everythings alright, the propecy is true!

Big G

Oct 27, 2017

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Guys, Ori and The Will Of Wisps is SO FUCKING GOOD.

I really hope it releases on Switch someday.
Hope so.

I'm still waiting on Ori and the Blind Forest to maybe get a physical version on Switch so I can replay that. Then wait however long it might take for Will of the Wisps. The waiting game sucks, although it is of my own choosing. I have an XB1 after all lol.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
Seems like a meme post tbh

"Games aren't her thing" yet describes her playing a bunch of games with him.

Think it's just a joke meme post and nothing more. It is funny though.

Same age gap I have with my gf, you know nothing 😐

I laughed at the part about "No understanding of defense in Rocket League". Dude, I'm a gamer & I barely have understanding of defense in Rocket League.

It definitely comes across as a meme post. That being said: Yes. He is an a-hole.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
So with E3 cancelled, what do y'all think that means for Treehouse Live? I presume a direct around then will still happen

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
I don't kill spiders. I catch them and take them outside. I feel terrible if I kill a spider.

and I really hate spiders.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I don't kill spiders. I catch them and take them outside. I feel terrible if I kill a spider.

and I really hate spiders.

Same here, though the whole spider-guts and blood getting everywhere is also a part of it

That's most of the reason I'm freaked out by big bugs - I just imagine the gore explosion if I happened to accidentally step on one

And to tie this into Nintendo Direct discussion...

91F3b9mXcwL._SL1500_.jpg

Remaster when?

Status
Not open for further replies.