• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What would upset you most about an upcoming Direct?

• More Wii U ports

Votes: 290 18.8%
  • No Breath of the Wild 2

Votes: 565 36.7%
  • No Smash

Votes: 473 30.7%
  • Yes Smash

Votes: 302 19.6%
  • Heavy third party focus

Votes: 347 22.5%
  • No new games until June

Votes: 213 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 76 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
Bioshock is a massive classic but how many people are clamouring to reply it on a portable device compared to those titles I listed? Much like Metro a large chunk of that game's appeal is its atmosphere and you're definitely losing that in the translation to the Switch.
How do you lose Bioshock's atmosphere on Switch??? That seems like a really subjective judgement - especially when we don't even have the port yet! ;-)

Oct 25, 2017
jesus yeah okay kill the spiders definitely that's fine
I once got bit by a spider on my lower leg and the bite got infected and the infection started crawling up my veins
I could see the red veins traveling higher and higher through my leg and I started feeling very faint and low energy
The bite area turned into a giant red mound
So I got someone to take me to urgent care and they told me if I'd waited much longer I could have died
The digging around in my leg they had to do to clear up that mess was the worst pain of my life
It took everything I had not to straight up puke from the pain and apparently the look on my face spooked them enough to stop but I told them to keep rolling and get it over with
I had trouble walking for a few days

Alternating 2D and Prime makes sense, but would that mean MPT before 2D or would there be another 2D game in development coming between MPT and 4?
Yeah. Simple as that. Also means less fatigue.
Not a "vague declaration" or whatever.
So it would make more sense to release Prime Trilogy first, then 2D, then Prime 4?
If it happened that way it sounds perfect to me.

superbright

Feb 11, 2019
United Kingdom
I'll take "Things that should never go together" for 500 please.
source.gif

Bobo

Jan 25, 2019
Bioshock is a massive classic. One of the most important game of that game.
Catherine because of the transphobia can fuck off, but other than that it's also an immesely loved game with a wonderful mood and game design. If there was no shitty stuff, I would be so hyped, it's an incredible game.
I know they possibly updated the game to remove transphobic moments but I don't know any specifics or how well that was implemented. Can anyone shed a light on it? When I first played Catherine it was a subject I paid little attention to but now I care a lot about it and I would only support the game if there were some legitimate changes.

BozPaggs

One Winged Slayer
Jan 11, 2019
London, United Kingdom
This is the 3rd party support I need
Rayman Trilogy
Neir Automata
Fallout - Preferably 3/NV but I would take 1/2 over 4 any day
Castlevania - Rondo/Symphony/Soma Cruz Collection
Rockstar - GTA VC/SA, Bully

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
bruh what's going on, why are they banned?

I mean besides to satisfy the Direct Gods' needs for bloodlust in order to occur.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
How do you lose Bioshock's atmosphere on Switch??? That seems like a really subjective judgement - especially when we don't even have the port yet! ;-)
Yeah, we already have games like Hellblade, that are heavily cinematic driven. Bioshock is even a lady generation series so you wouldn't lose anything with the graphics.

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
I hope I never get banned. I got a warning last week and it terrified me haha

I guess I'm too goody-two-shoes hahaha

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
RIP Dark Cloud
Would have been kind of humorous if he was banned long enough to miss the Direct on the 26th

Can I get banned for laughing at someone else's ban?

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
E3 Directs for everyone, we truly have come far from the "Nintendo is leaving E3! Theyre giving up!" rhetoric

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
I don't consider DC's comment modwhining but my opinion of what constitutes modwhining obviously doesn't matter, the mods' does

OP
OP
Skittzo

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Monster Hunter Switch is just less interesting these days. I feel like it'd just lean further into their library of dated assets.

Eh, it would at least be interesting in terms of Capcom giving actual support to the Switch for a change.

Yeah, we already have games like Hellblade, that are heavily cinematic driven. Bioshock is even a lady generation series so you wouldn't lose anything with the graphics.

For a moment I was trying very hard to figure out what "lady generation" was.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
you know how a lot of people say they hate cats until they actually spend time with a really nice cat and then they become hardcore cat people

that's pineapple pizza

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
This is the 3rd party support I need
Rayman Trilogy
Neir Automata
Fallout - Preferably 3/NV but I would take 1/2 over 4 any day
Castlevania - Rondo/Symphony/Soma Cruz Collection
Rockstar - GTA VC/SA, Bully
If the Korean leak was accurate then Rockstar parent 2k Games is also bringing XCom2

I also have a feeling Paradox Interactive will announce something In addition to maybe providing an update to their Gangster Sim Empire of Sin. STELLARIS would be coming to Switch or one of their grandstrategy games like Crusader Kings or Europa Universalis. I know a lot of fans of those franchises want those games on Switch. It's a common ask In their social media platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.