• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

For how long will Nintendo drink our tears?

• Until March 2020

Votes: 1,043 53.8%
  • Until April 2020

Votes: 207 10.7%
  • Until E3

Votes: 244 12.6%
  • Forever (no more Directs)

Votes: 444 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmer kripper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2018
If there's no animal crossing direct announcement tomorrow, the only thing that really changes is that Zippo's claim is confirmed false, correct? Since the animal crossing direct could easily be the last week of Feb followed by general in early March

Deleted member 63139

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2020
Just held a new Switch and compared to mine...I feel mine is slightly bent now ! Wtf ?

I heard about thermal dilatation but wtf...might take that AC switch with the increased battery life since no pro this year

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
well i feel letdown looks like we might not be getting anything big after AC and Trials of mana for quite awhile

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
If there's no animal crossing direct announcement tomorrow, the only thing that really changes is that Zippo's claim is confirmed false, correct? Since the animal crossing direct could easily be the last week of Feb followed by general in early March
But there is an embargo about Animal Crossing new information for the 20th of February. Either there is a Direct this week, or they will release that information with a new trailer, and in that case I don't see an AC Direct immediately next week.

Velezcora

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Only a little while and then we can burn Zippo at the stake to appraise the Nintendo rumour god Uncle-sama.

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, what's going on in this thread
giphy.gif

jimmer kripper

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
But there is an embargo about Animal Crossing new information for the 20th of February. Either there is a Direct this week, or they will release that information with a new trailer, and in that case I don't see an AC Direct immediately next week.
Interesting. I guess it depends how major this embargo is.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Since we're waiting might as well talk about games.

Personally i'm playing Daemon X Machine right now.
It's really good, gameplay is fun and fast. Performance seems good, looks clean on my 4k monitor.

Team working on it were really kind and open with the development.
Dunno why people were so down on it, enjoy not getting the sequel I guess :p
Hey, I did my part

Jan 11, 2018
I'm just about to start Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I thought the first two were good but not great. Hoping for another fun romp here.

Skies

Oct 25, 2017
We are going to get an AC Direct Thursday, Nindies next week, and General Direct the following week.

I feel it in my bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.