• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

For how long will Nintendo drink our tears?

• Until March 2020

Votes: 1,043 53.8%
  • Until April 2020

Votes: 207 10.7%
  • Until E3

Votes: 244 12.6%
  • Forever (no more Directs)

Votes: 444 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
My imagined rules for the magic 8 ball have been that I can only ask it once a week whether there will be a Direct in that week. Yesterday it told me to ask again later. I may be breaking my rules, but magic 8 ball, will there be a Nintendo direct this month?

"Reply hazy, try again"

I don't like how non-committal this thing is being.
Ummm no shit I just tried the first online 8 ball website I came across and got the exact same response wtf

EliR

Banned
Jan 22, 2020

What about this liquid

Z3gENDS.png

ArcaneStar_

Sep 14, 2018
is there any real reason why people expect something to happen, any insider tweet, hint or anything or is this just blind hope? I want to enter the train of madness but I need something more concrete

Fizzlefry9

Apr 23, 2018
yes, my suitemate got one and he claims he literally didn't charge it for two weeks

yeah man

Cool, probably just gonna trade my old one in and get the new one. The fan is starting to really kick (way more than a year ago) and I wouldn't mind some fresh new joy cons and even though I have a powerbank, it would be nice to play one match of Splatoon and not lose 5% battery

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
Nintendo of Europe tweeted like 5 minutes ago, doesn't that mean it won't happen?

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
is there any real reason why people expect something to happen, any insider tweet, hint or anything or is this just blind hope? I want to enter the train of madness but I need something more concrete
There's an embargo on AC info of some sort lifting on Thursday, and
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Fizzlefry9

Apr 23, 2018
afaik the only improvement is on the battery side (and it's not worth it imho)

Yeah I just don't know how much longer my Switch is going to last. The fans are louder, the thing seems to be getting hotter each week. I'm more thinking about getting it just to make sure it lasts longer and to get as much money for it as I can before it's not worth as much. I don't think the Switch is built particularly well unfortunately.

Deleted member 53506

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 12, 2019
I hope those of you who are desperate for AC info will rejoice in about 15 minutes.
I for one will continue to live in everlasting agony. Doom Eternal.

Nevermeltice

One Winged Slayer
Feb 10, 2019
Fam, help a fella out. Does anyone know that one Direct in which there was a skit with Reggie and other Nintendo higher-ups and one teenager ended up being in charge of NoA, someone asks Reggie what they're supposed to do and he replies, "I don't know! Ask him, he's the boss!"

I've be trying to find it the entire morning but no luck so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.