• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

For how long will Nintendo drink our tears?

• Until March 2020

Votes: 1,043 53.8%
  • Until April 2020

Votes: 207 10.7%
  • Until E3

Votes: 244 12.6%
  • Forever (no more Directs)

Votes: 444 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

byDoS

Oct 25, 2017
I'm all in for Catherine. Not that excited for XCOM, but hey, it's good to have it on the Switch.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
What's the point of a Direct now?

- XCOM
- Catherine
- Bioshock collection
- Paper Mario
- Metroid
- Super Mario 3D World

We probably know most of the games
If you listen closely you can hear the sound of my eyes rolling straight out of my skull, breaking the atmosphere and reaching lightspeed before impacting on the sun

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
persona 5 not happening has nothing to do with wether it can run or not. it's obviously an easy port. there are other factors why it's not happening, so unless something has changed i don't see it coming to switch.

Adam_kun

Jan 23, 2020

- XCOM
- Catherine
- Bioshock collection
- Paper Mario
- Metroid
- Super Mario 3D World

We do since we seek that information and geeting leaks from insiders. However other people don't know this. Also we still need release dates and some more games

Necro Felipe

Editor-in-chief at Universo Nintendo
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Brasil

- XCOM
- Catherine
- Bioshock collection
- Paper Mario
- Metroid
- Super Mario 3D World

Six games are most of the games to you?
Have you ever watched a Direct with some attention friend?

Six games is nothing near to what a Direct can provide us 😉

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
as always, just because something has been leaked doesn't mean there's no point in officially announcing it.
in before the direct happens and people are disappointed cuz they already knew about these games, acting as if official announcements are old news.

Adam_kun

Jan 23, 2020
persona 5 not happening has nothing to do with wether it can run or not. it's obviously an easy port. there are other factors why it's not happening, so unless something has changed i don't see it coming to switch.
Yeah, I think it was a timed exclusive. If not Sony would have said it is exclusive (some people are not gonna buy royal hoping for a switch release so if they said it was an exclusive could bring those people over) also atlus had that survey. I think they will possibly release it at the end of the year or early next year depending on when SMTV comes out.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I think it was a timed exclusive. If not Sony would have said it is exclusive (some people are not gonna buy royal hoping for a switch release so if they said it was an exclusive could bring those people over) also atlus had that survey. I think they will possibly release it at the end of the year or early next year depending on when SMTV comes out.
i think someone from sony japan going on stage at a persona anniversary event to say the series is very important to them is a sign that they're somehow invested in it. the fact that they announced a spin-off sequel coming to switch without the original being there says it all, really.

Adam_kun

Jan 23, 2020
i think someone from sony japan going on stage at a persona anniversary event to say the series is very important to them is a sign that they're somehow invested in it. the fact that they announced a spin-off sequel coming to switch without the original being there says it all, really.
Yeah there is no doubt sony had some involement with the game and it was definetly an exclusive but I would say not for ever.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Sony not marketing Persona 5 as an outright PS exclusive like other games that are tied to their platform means to me that it's not impossible to expect a port down the line.
One of the involved parties will have to tell me outright that it's not possible, only then will I take it as a fact.

Everything else is just people speculating and arguing, which luckily has no significance whatsoever.

ViperViking

Jan 15, 2019
What did this Emily tweet say that people are saying implied an AC Direct this week? Feels like one of her tweets were taken out of context, but I'm just interested in what it said.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
If this thread can last until Tuesday afternoon I can make a new graphic for OT6 but if not I'm gonna need someone else to do it.

Hell, if it lasts until Wednesday or Thursday I might be inspired to whip up something in Blender.

NabiscoFelt

One Winged Slayer
Aug 15, 2019
I'd put money on that Emily tweet being a hint.

The response to Sabi made it sound even more like a hint. My guess is she deleted it because it was getting too much attention, but that doesn't mean it wasn't a hint to begin with.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
I personally thought the 20th made sense for an Animal Crossing Direct anyway so hint or not I'm expecting it

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Hey at least if it's an AC Direct first, AC fans will calm down. They're as tiring as Smash fans were before release.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Hey at least if it's an AC Direct first, AC fans will calm down. They're as tiring as Smash fans were before release.
source.gif

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
this "giving a shit about unreleased video games is lame" attitude makes no sense on a video game forum

Billdrew

Apr 8, 2019
So would we be expecting the announcement for a theoretical AC direct on Tuesday or Wednesday? Just wondering when I should come hang out and enjoy the chaos

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
I think AC fans are losing it. I see this picture almost everyday lol. Which is funny Becuase this is a game with a set date and all.

EQnjFzDWsAMgC9n

Status
Not open for further replies.