• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

For how long will Nintendo drink our tears?

• Until March 2020

Votes: 1,043 53.8%
  • Until April 2020

Votes: 207 10.7%
  • Until E3

Votes: 244 12.6%
  • Forever (no more Directs)

Votes: 444 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

slothrop

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 28, 2019
USA
Is Nintendo paying attention to the outcry about wanting a direct? What do you think they are thinking about it?
The average buyer of Nintendo products at this point probably does not even know that Nintendo directs exist. It's not the Wii U era where only core fans were along for the ride. Maybe they'll see a trailer released from it on YouTube a few days or months later if it ends up in their feed and they're a little engaged.

It's not surprising that the marketing cadence is starting to feel different. Remember the leadership of both Nintendo headquarters and NoA has turned over the past 18 months.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
tenor.gif

dis me but for BotW2 news

POE_001

Banned
Sep 5, 2018
Guys, i made a mistake, i lied to you in my last post.
I wanted to make you believe i was an insider, but the truth is i don't know nothing.
If the mods, and you, people, consider I should get permabanned, then i accept it.
I was taught that when someone makes a mistake, he must assume it and apologize, and thats what i wanted to do here.
Sorry.

SchroDingerzat

One Winged Slayer
Sep 24, 2018
Well Pixelpar is doing his first giveaway (if people didn't see, he is giving a game away each day till the direct is announced).

Psyborg

Aug 6, 2018
I was secretly holding out for 9am Central..and then 10. :(

🎵🎶 Hello darkness my old friend🎵

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Ehhhmm...

Wii U Direct Nintendo Games 1.23.2013 - Nintendo Official Site

Watch the latest Nintendo Direct and learn about upcoming Wii U games.
https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/10-25-2012/#/video-ndirect ( I Know it was 2012)
https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/06-21-2012/#/video-ndirect ( I know it was 2012 as well but still)

That was more than 7 years ago to be fair.

But yeah they can change their patterns whenever they want.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
I wanted to make you believe i was an insider, but the truth is i don't know nothing.
If the mods, and you, people, consider I should get permabanned, then i accept it.
I was taught that when someone makes a mistake, he must assume it and apologize, and thats what i wanted to do here.
Sorry.

Well dang dude. Nice knowing you. Good on you for owning your mistake.

Xenoblade 3

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Sorry.
Thank you for admitting it.
Now we can wait for March without any reservations.
#TeamMarch is still open. Come have a seat

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
Man.... no Nintendo Direct... that makes me sad.. still hope we are getting that Trials of Mana Demo soon... at least give me something.

PCK

Oct 26, 2018
Maybe there is a Mini in 5 hours and 51 minutes... 😋
The ultimate leaker redemption story.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Look at me here complaining about lack of new content when I have 59/75 Switch games I own left to best

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Sorry.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry.
Top 10 anime betrayals. It's ok though. At least you admitted your mistake.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Sorry.
all is good

tenor.gif

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Sorry.

You got a few people to believe you haha

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I'll believe Pandy when I can fight Geno as a boss. I remember clearly that.
Of course they deleted those tweet, because they're legit insiders.

Guaraná

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
brazil, unfortunately
Sorry.
I didn't even know you existed

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Sorry.
You gambled and lost. You knew that if you were lucky and the direct happened, you would be seen as an insider around these parts. Tough luck

Status
Not open for further replies.