• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

For how long will Nintendo drink our tears?

• Until March 2020

Votes: 1,043 53.8%
  • Until April 2020

Votes: 207 10.7%
  • Until E3

Votes: 244 12.6%
  • Forever (no more Directs)

Votes: 444 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So she said last year Mario Maker 2, link's Awakening and Astral chain coming to the Switch and Animal Crossing is delayed.? And she said the games with there name? And not only there will coming new Switch games?
Are you ok? Who has to say every single move Nintendo makes in a year to be considered trustworthy? Nobody does that.

kizmah

Oct 29, 2017
Sweden
Z0eA1c6.jpg

alm0st^_^

Banned
Jan 25, 2020
I really want a direct but i also REALLY REALLY want to see what this place will be like tomorrow if they dont announce one

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
But i see still no direct announcement. I don't hope so. But if there will no direct this month. What is Zippo gonna to do. Runway? Or apologies for his lies?
Well you know princess, I'm sure Zippo must feel obligated to this so he can appease your online values.

Get off your high horse.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
But she is never give names of games and that's my point to Emily when you know what is coming. Tell people the name of the games. She said for this year it will like 2019 en 2017. So when you are sure about that give than specific names of titles that are coming out this year.
She doesn't have to tell any of us shit.
I'm glad she isn't saying the names of games.
Teases us just enough and also doesn't screw over her sources

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If instead of all replying to the same awful poster doing this on purpose you would just ignore him, he'd go away instead of posting dumb takes every page.

dkcfan

Banned
Jan 21, 2020
User Banned (Permanent): Disruptive and hostile behaviour; account still in junior phase.
Don't know about that. I'm guessing that most of what passes for odd behavior around here is some combination of being young, Dunning-Kruger, internet fandom, or language barrier complications. It's more understandable than it is perplexing.

I am glad your are perfect and young thanks but i almost 33. So when you don't know where you are talking about. Please shut you mouth. And have respect for each other. Or have you momma don't learn to have respect for other people.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Y'all should maybe stop replying to a dude who joined this forum not even a month ago and wants to judge an insider's track record on this site for the past 2+ years.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
That's his point, he's downplaying Emily.
Since she doesn't just reveal everything, it means she's not reliable apparently.
Meanwhile, he'll defend Sabi lmao...
I mean, she can't be an insider if she doesn't state the games' titles. Doesn't she know their titles? Pff. Amature.

/s obviously (hopefully obvious enough)

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
But she is never give names of games and that's my point to Emily when you know what is coming. Tell people the name of the games. She said for this year it will like 2019 en 2017. So when you are sure about that give than specific names of titles that are coming out this year.

People don't owe you anything. Any info we receive (from trusted insiders) is more than we knew before hand.

More than this if bears repeating that even the most trusted insider does not have all of the information. Nintendo is known to leak false info. Plans change. Timelines adjusted. Nothing short of official Nintendo PR can be considered 100% accurate.

Your intent may be benign but often your tone is one of aggression. It would benefit you and the entire thread to dial back your accusations & frustration.

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
Y'all should maybe stop replying to a dude who joined this forum not even a month ago and wants to judge an insider's track record on this site for the past 2+ years.

Yeah, agree. I think he might get banned anyways for this dogshit (sorry for the quote):
I am glad your are perfect and young thanks but i almost 33. So when you don't know where you are talking about. Please shut you mouth. And have respect for each other. Or have you momma don't learn to have respect for other people.

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere in Zanarkand

I wasn't making fun of you, friend. I was saying that we shouldn't judge at all actually - we don't need to label people as "weird" when we can try and understand all of the reasons that make internet conversations sometimes so difficult.

That's all I was trying to say. Sorry if that came across otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.