• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Most likely of these Mario games to appear in 2020?

• Super Mario 3D World Port

Votes: 484 73.9%
  • Super Mario Odyssey 2/Next 3D Mario

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • Paper Mario 6

Votes: 284 43.4%
  • Super Mario Party 2

Votes: 113 17.3%
  • Mario Golf

Votes: 120 18.3%
  • Mario Kart 9

Votes: 57 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DXB-KNIGHT

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah and they sure want people to know they can play Animal Crossing on a Switch Lite lol.
Nintendo : "There is a cheap model if your interested "
AlienatedFairArmedcrab-size_restricted.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere in Zanarkand
Can we stop insulting insiders? nrvalleytime and Dark Cloud haven't done anything to anyone.
lol I think it's funny.
"Yeah. My day was good"

*OUR* day was excellent. Don't blow this for us.

I heard that stealthyfrog guy has some juicy info. Let me see if I can get him to share anything.

Nintendo Direct Speculation |OT5| The Insiders were the Friends We Made along the Way

POE_001

Banned
Sep 5, 2018
If BOTW 2 does not launch this year, we will have a Zelda title in 2020 anyways, but not on the switch.

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
*OUR* day was excellent. Don't blow this for us.

"Please welcome to the stage. The star of Horsin Around, the Bojack Horseman show, Philbert, Secretariat and the upcoming Horny Unicorn. Son of Butterscotch and Beatrice. Husband to no one. Father to none (that we know of). Stand up comedian, actor, crippling alcoholic, a talented charmer and a stupid piece of shit.

It's nrvalleytime"

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere in Zanarkand
"Please welcome to the stage. The star of Horsin Around, the Bojack Horseman show, Philbert, Secretariat and the upcoming Horny Unicorn. Son of Butterscotch and Beatrice. Husband to no one. Father to none (that we know of). Stand up comedian, actor, crippling alcoholic, a talented charmer and a stupid piece of shit.

It's nrvalleytime"

Hey. Listen.

I resent being called an actor.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
imagine driving a joke into the ground so hard you catch a ban for it

alright guys, no more confusing posts, gotta make things super clear:

- emily is a well-respected games journalist with consistent access to inside information. as far as reliability goes, the crème de la crème

- the user formerly known as king zell was a legend with good, spicy leaks that turned out legit pretty often; has a different username to keep a low profile

- natedrake is another games journalist who leaks stuff occasionally, but is in general jchill

- zippo is a long-time member of nintendoera but a short-time leaker. verified by the staff here, meaning that even if he ends up being wrong, he in theory at least has means to know things

- dark cloud is a nintendoera legend, but not a leaker. he knows as much as a non-insider can though

- nrvalleytime is not a leaker. that was a joke

- I'm p sure lintemuth-studios is like seventeen and obv is neither nrvalleytime nor a leaker

- unless I'm embarrassingly forgetting someone, there are no other leakers. there's a user, I think shinobi602, who leaks occasionally, but otherwise, no, that user is not a leaker

I hope that any confused and frustrated passers by are aided by my dumb breakdown

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe

- emily is a well-respected games journalist with consistent access to inside information. as far as reliability goes, the crème de la crème

- the user formerly known as king zell was a legend with good, spicy leaks that turned out legit pretty often; has a different username to keep a low profile

- natedrake is another games journalist who leaks stuff occasionally, but is in general jchill

- zippo is a long-time member of nintendoera but a short-time leaker. verified by the staff here, meaning that even if he ends up being wrong, he in theory at least has means to know things

- dark cloud is a nintendoera legend, but not a leaker. he knows as much as a non-insider can though

- I'm p sure lintemuth-studios is like seventeen and obv is neither nrvalleytime nor a leaker

- unless I'm embarrassingly forgetting someone, there are no other leakers. there's a user, I think shinobi602, who leaks occasionally, but otherwise, no, that user is not a leaker

I hope that any confused and frustrated passers by are aided by my dumb breakdown

Correct.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017

Am I a Nintendoera legend?

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm definitely not an insider. I've said it before. I do hear stuff time from time not from this website though.

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
Any speculation as to what the Direct might contain?
With AC most likely having its own separate Direct, I can only see more information being put on Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition...but Metroid is NOT a given considering they'd just hired an art director and I don't know how fast a turn around will assets be put in place for a teaser.
Zelda BotW sequel maybe, but not a guarantee.
Heck at this point it feels like NOTHING is guaranteed as this week has been topsy turvey.

Obsonet

Nov 26, 2019
I literally grew up lurking on forums, I thought eurobricks was the coolest place imaginable when I was eleven

Well that's cool, much better than Facebook at least.

With AC most likely having its own separate Direct, I can only see more information being put on Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition...but Metroid is NOT a given considering they'd just hired an art director and I don't know how fast a turn around will assets be put in place for a teaser.
Heck at this point it feels like NOTHING is guaranteed as this week has been topsy turvey.

Paper mario maybe.
I'm sure there's stuff we don't know about that they will have, ther ealways is.

babycakin

Nov 2, 2019
Our boy Dark Cloud brings the news from other media like podcasts and such and brings them to light here. Thank you DC!

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
FYI, just because they hired an art director, doesn't mean they didn't have one before.
Infact without looking it up I'm going to say Retro Studios definitely had an art director on MP4 for a very long time before hiring this person.
Which mean the hire doesn't tell you anything about the progress of the game.
I think we'll see a big blowout at E3 and then it'll release March 2021

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My speculation for Nintendo

-Paper Mario
-XenoblaDE
-Splatoon spinoff
-Super Mario 3D World
-Pikmin 3 Deluxe
-Mario Kart 9 or 2D Metroid

E3
-2D Metroid or Mario Kart 9
-Super Mario Party 2/casual multiplayer game
-Bayonetta 3

I can't decided where Bayonetta 3 will be. I can see it saved for E3.

RainRainRain

Jan 15, 2018
image0.png

Not trying to bring attention to fake leakers if they are pulling our leg, but this "mandy can" guy who "predicted" byleth and said Crash is Fighter 6 appears to be saying a Direct is coming for the 12th (wednesday)

Again, I really have no reason at all to believe this guy, and i'm sorry for giving it attention, but I just want to be sure if this guy is fake or not

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
image0.png

Not trying to bring attention to fake leakers if they are pulling our leg, but this "mandy can" guy who "predicted" byleth and said Crash is Fighter 6 appears to be saying a Direct is coming for the 12th (wednesday)

Again, I really have no reason at all to believe this guy, and i'm sorry for giving it attention, but I just want to be sure if this guy is fake or not

He's a faker.

Status
Not open for further replies.