• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Most likely of these Mario games to appear in 2020?

• Super Mario 3D World Port

Votes: 484 73.9%
  • Super Mario Odyssey 2/Next 3D Mario

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • Paper Mario 6

Votes: 284 43.4%
  • Super Mario Party 2

Votes: 113 17.3%
  • Mario Golf

Votes: 120 18.3%
  • Mario Kart 9

Votes: 57 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

POE_001

Banned
Sep 5, 2018
5019029-clark-kent-wink-1966-zpsurdaxttt.jpg

LukasManak22

Jan 10, 2018
I mean why are they waiting for February? Situation this year is different not like last year when we knew about some 2019 games but 2020 is still pretty much a mystery. Also when they will start promoting Animal Crossing? Month before release?

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If I'm an Animal Crossing fan id be thinking an Animal Crossing direct could come next week lol. Nintendo could be trying to get Pokémon, Smash and AC directs out this month. AC NEEDS new info. It and Smash were the reasons we thought we'd get a direct this month and Smash is getting its own

Arkai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
No direct in January it is. They'd have done a character reveal then a Sakurai presentation like they did before if a general direct was coming soon.

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
i'm dying, is this one of the top meltdowns that this community has had?

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope so much that they just give an Animal crossing direct or tweet some random trailer online for further meltdown.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Guys I think I cracked the code: I think Zell can see the future.
Remember when they wrote this post in the previous thread ?
it will be when you see it all over the internet, no new Direct until E3 NINTENDO IS DOOOMED
You thought it was just a joke, but look at what's happening right now
Ughhh Smash Bros isn't enough to hype me up anymore. Plus I don't care about Dante.

I think they're actually done doing regular Directs, outside E3 it'll just be game specific ones and Nindies. Wish they would just post an announcement or confirm it to a news site so we know not to wait for one.
So my theory is that Zell wasn't an insider, they could just see a little bit into the future

Status
Not open for further replies.