• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alright gang, how does the Pokémon Direct affect our chances?

• #TeamAppetizer (a Direct will come between 1/14 and 1/17)

Votes: 806 70.6%
  • #TeamEntrée (this is the main course; another Direct won’t come until later)

Votes: 237 20.8%
  • I'm on #TeamAppetizer, but I don't necessarily think it will happen next week.

Votes: 99 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaShadowX

Feb 5, 2019
People, I shared this on the Smash post.

Can´t remember if the FP5 was available to purchase before, I believe it wasn´t.

MegaShadowX

Feb 5, 2019
Also, regarding the new "GameStop leak", a quick remainder of how was it before:

ENOX3NSWwAAFu-6

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
People, I shared this on the Smash post.

Can´t remember if the FP5 was available to purchase before, I believe it wasn´t.

Why did you share it here after multiple people already corrected this in the Smash thread?

Challenger Pack 5 has always shown up individually when using the search function of the eShop, and despite having a price you still can't actually purchase it separately yet.

MegaShadowX

Feb 5, 2019
Why did you share it here after multiple people already corrected this in the Smash thread?

Challenger Pack 5 has always shown up individually when using the search function of the eShop, and despite having a price you still can't actually purchase it separately yet.

Two reasons: 1) maybe not all how cares about the Direct are on the Smash post, and 2) the possibility to buy only the FP5 wasn´t available before.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Two reasons: 1) maybe not all how cares about the Direct are on the Smash post, and 2) the possibility to buy only the FP5 wasn´t available before.
You still can't purchase Challenger Pack 5 individually (the price has always shown up on the eShop); the tweet is just wrong. Not really worth sharing if it doesn't mean anything, no?

MrBanballow

Not changing this tag
May 1, 2019
I can feel it in my bones...
... Viewtiful Joe Collection. Red Hot Rumble on the cart, 1 + 2 + Double Trouble as downloads.

Sky Walker

Oct 25, 2017
Man, waiting for Direct makes people go haywire, eh ?

I'm not blaming anyone, tho. I want my Direct dose asap :(

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, yes or no....

Does the January Direct have BOTW 2?

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
I thought you could. But yes, I checked on my Switch and that doesn´t appear. My bad, apologies...
I feel like I might've come off as a bit harsh in my replies, so I'll apologize for that too. It's not a big deal.

But... I didn't want to crush too many hopes at the same time, but those GameStop SKU listings were also debunked; they've been in their system since November, so they don't mean much for an imminent Direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.