• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alright gang, how does the Pokémon Direct affect our chances?

• #TeamAppetizer (a Direct will come between 1/14 and 1/17)

Votes: 806 70.6%
  • #TeamEntrée (this is the main course; another Direct won’t come until later)

Votes: 237 20.8%
  • I'm on #TeamAppetizer, but I don't necessarily think it will happen next week.

Votes: 99 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
I doubt Nintendo will waste money. Trilogy already exist. Easy peazy lemon squeezy

would not be that easy, the trilogy need an obvious update in the graphical dept and the aim would need to be redone to work with the joycons/normal controller. the wiiremote used a pointer tech not present on Switch (the same problem with Skyward Sword)

both Trilogy or only Prime 1 would need a serious work.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There will probably be 30 million people watching which is insane. This is Reggie's big chance to reveal himself.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I've given up trying to predict or care about exactly what's gonna be there before the fact. Just enjoy the show and enjoy the surprise. We know Nintendo will have something to show.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care too much about the actual awards, but really excited to see Smash win best fighting game of the year lol.

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
Honestly I'm still kinda sad he's retired (even if he's living his best life now) - being a black man in a position of influence and power in a Japanese company within a notoriously exclusive industry was a huge inspiration.

For what its worth, I was much more reminded about my skin color while living in Europe than while living in Japan.
Not to say that having Reggie where he was wasn't nice, of course.

Whatislove

Jan 2, 2019
I haven't been paying attention to Nintendo closely for a while so I may have missed it. Has there been any information on a new paper mario game or PM:TTYD getting ported to the Switch? I need Paper Mario back in my life.

OP
OP

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
floppy-disk-and-3m-storage-box-DRXGG6.jpg

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
I kinda hate these "insiders" all doing these vague emoji reactions, as of they knew something.
I'm not talking about all of them, but many of them probably don't know anything about what will come up and just like to pretend they are special because they know about the contents of our scheduled advertisements already.

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
He's got a LOT of heavy expectations for the announcements - Elden Ring, Crash, Batman, Smash fighter #5, etc etc

It's normal he warns people of this, but it's a fart in the wind at this point

that said

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I kinda hate these "insiders" all doing these vague emoji reactions, as of they knew something.
I'm not talking about all of them, but many of them probably don't know anything about what will come up and just like to pretend they are special because they know about the contents of our scheduled advertisements already.
Shinobi is the only person who knows stuff

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe Geoff should tweet about announcements NOT at the TGAs more next year. Similar to those Resi 3 Remake expectations. ^^

But honestly, with all the games rumored/expected to possibly appear there, there's only going to be a few for sure. Someone will leave disappointed. ^^

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

💃🏻

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
"You know, my Mother would be happy that I made it here, but I've already been here 3 times. Hey, that could be a game! Anyways, here's a Smash character"

Status
Not open for further replies.