• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alright gang, how does the Pokémon Direct affect our chances?

• #TeamAppetizer (a Direct will come between 1/14 and 1/17)

Votes: 806 70.6%
  • #TeamEntrée (this is the main course; another Direct won’t come until later)

Votes: 237 20.8%
  • I'm on #TeamAppetizer, but I don't necessarily think it will happen next week.

Votes: 99 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
lmao I saw that tweet from Nintendo and just KNEW y'all would be poppin off in here.

Also games come alive...

Ganondorf is dead in the BoTW2 trailer and comes alive at the end of it...

10582752-3x2-940x627.png

BOTW2 AT TGA CONFIRMED

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
lmao I saw that tweet from Nintendo and just KNEW y'all would be poppin off in here.

Also games come alive...

Ganondorf is dead in the BoTW2 trailer and comes alive at the end of it...

10582752-3x2-940x627.png

BOTW2 AT TGA CONFIRMED

You know what? They could combine a BotW 2 segment with advertising! "As seen in the trailer, Ganondorf becomes alive again ... and he's in desperate need of some skin-care!"

Don't read this, makers of TGAs.

Dodoow

Oct 30, 2017
Getting really hyped for a Metroid announcement tommorow, just to be disappointed again. Someone please sent help afterwards!

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
Team #Bayo3 (with a huge theory I have about what Bayo 3 will involve, I have but since I guessed March/April in my head for RE2R and didn't share it, I'm going to continue not to share my prediction in the hope it comes true also).

Although by this logic me being Team Bayo3 means it won't happen. Hmmmm...But I really want to share my theory on Bayo 3 because it's wild.

I know you guys you'll take the word wild and think it's BOTW related, I see you all squinting your eyes at me.

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
you all have to learn to be skeptical and lower your expectations like me... i'm just hoping for Metroido Trilogy and BoTW2 full reveal hehe

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
For real though, as much as I definitely want to see BotW 2 I'd rather them announce a brand new first party game here if possible. I love completely unknown stuff more than updates on things we know about.

lukus99

Oct 27, 2017
It's election night here so I might as well watch this whilst agonising over the future of my country.

I'd love a left-field smaller game to be announced like Marvel Ultimate Alliance last year. Maybe something exclusive from Ubisoft?

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
New as in internal first party or even things licensed like Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3? Because they've never announced a brand new internal first party game at the Game Awards. I would like if Odyssey 2 was announced tho

Either one. New, previously unknown games are always more exciting to me. I mean we know BotW 2 will come, and we know info will come soon if they wanna hit 2020. We don't know what other games they have in the works for 2020 though, so it's exciting to learn about new stuff.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Either one. New, previously unknown games are always more exciting to me. I mean we know BotW 2 will come, and we know info will come soon if they wanna hit 2020. We don't know what other games they have in the works for 2020 though, so it's exciting to learn about new stuff.
If it's anything, then yeah we could get another third party exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.