• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
I am having trouble keeping my hype in check here

L9j7goO.gif
That face, like you're shitting and nutting all at the same time... That's the face only Direct hype can bring

Plum

May 31, 2018
We need to go back in time and stop Einstein inventing the Theory of Relativity so time doesn't go so damn slow before these Directs.

soyperson

May 8, 2019
appalachia
EDiwSntXUAAKDc0

So, this is likely fake. We know that because Deltarune isn't going to be released chapter-by-chapter; Toby Fox has said that it'll all be released as one big game, and that Deltarune Chapter 1 was released as a teaser.
Another day, another fake leak.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
EDiwSntXUAAKDc0

So, this is likely fake. We know that because Deltarune isn't going to be released chapter-by-chapter; Toby Fox has said that it'll all be released as one big game, and that Deltarune Chapter 1 was released as a teaser.
I feel like I saw this like, a few days ago...

*sees "Project Kanto"*

yep, definitely saw this.

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
Video games will be revealed for the NIntendo Switch and we will also learn more about upcoming videos games for the Nintendo Switch

TheSentry42

Nov 2, 2017
We've lived through the madness of January 2018 Direct Hype. This is nothing.

That's what I've been thinking this who time... this is Childs play so far.

But if this week goes by and then the NEXT week goes by and TGS just cost on by... and we haven't heard a peep from Nintendo. This website will end up burnt to the ground.

Plum

May 31, 2018
EDiwSntXUAAKDc0

When will fake leakers learn to include some smaller games in their fake leaks? It's frustrating how crap these always are.

Status
Not open for further replies.