• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Peru
I think Daemon X Machina is releasing September at the earliest. That would give them enough time to work on the feedback they got from the prototype demo and would also give Astral Chain enough time in the spotlight.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Compared to that, August:
Astral Chain - August 30

We need more games for August. Hopefully Nintendo has some super secret stuff at E3.
There's obviously more coming. Daemon X Machina will likely be an August release. We have the rumored Pikmin 3 and Emily's Mystery game #4. Who knows what else is coming.

There's also the Microsoft partnership which can turn up many great games.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Seems like Atlus really is holding Smash 3.0 info hostage behind their dumb concert after all.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The rest of 2019 post-August is really shrouded in mystery right now. We know it'll include
  • Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition
  • The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
  • Luigi's Mansion 3
  • Animal Crossing
  • Pokémon Sword / Pokémon Shield
  • Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 (not Nintendo-Published, but this will probably be a pretty big title for them in December, where it's pretty much confirmed to launch).
plus some titles that aren't revealed yet (though technically DQ is the only one of these games specifically set for Fall right now). Wonder how the rest of the year will end up looking.
I think Pokémon will be November. Everything else is up in the air. I could see Luigi's Mansion 3 in October or December

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
With some of Sony next gen plans out and Microsoft confirmed E3 plans. I think its time for Nintendo E3 plans!

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's always next week or tomorrow with you guys.

image.gif

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Again I don't really think a MUA3 release date means much in terms of a potential Direct. They were always gonna share more details about that before Avengers Endgame released since there will be MUA3 trailers before that in theaters.

Super Mario Maker 2 and Smash 3.0 are currently the big unknowns so there's still a pretty solid chance we get some sort of Direct for those at least.

Lozjam

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
I love you guys. But chill.

Listen, I know you guys are so excited for a new direct and everything. But I guarantee you, that if you took all of this time waiting for a direct, and started playing games instead.

Well first, you would feel less anxious about a direct.
Second, you would be able to play a lot more games.
Third, you will be much more productive when you are working.

Just chillax guys. Just wait until actual insiders are being a bit antsy. Then you guys can reset the clock. I guarantee you will feel a lot better. Hype cycles like this is a little bit of a drug, and if you take a moment to seclude yourself from that. Well, you will feel much better.

April is an amazing month for Switch owners, don't let this amazing lineup go to waste just because you are antsy about the direct. Or you can even play games that you already own(which is what I have been doing).

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
I've honestly never been antsy about a direct. I'm antsy for specific games that I want to know actually exist and are coming.

Xun

Oct 25, 2017
London

Listen, I know you guys are so excited for a new direct and everything. But I guarantee you, that if you took all of this time waiting for a direct, and started playing games instead.

Just chillax guys. Just wait until actual insiders are being a bit antsy. Then you guys can reset the clock. I guarantee you will feel a lot better. Hype cycles like this is a little bit of a drug, and if you take a moment to seclude yourself from that. Well, you will feel much better.

April is an amazing month for Switch owners, don't let this amazing lineup go to waste just because you are antsy about the direct. Or you can even play games that you already own(which is what I have been doing).
What's that!?!

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I agree. Smash 3.0 and Joker will get a release date on Twitter with no Sakurai commentary. Pokémon Sword will get a new trailer next month that will show up on social media outside of a direct.
And what about Super Mario Maker 2? Likewise, will we not get a Joker gameplay trailer?

FrostyLemon

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Wat8.jpg

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not a fan of people telling others to go play games. I can play games and post here. Nothing is mutually exclusive. It's a gaming enthusiast website just like other hobbies have their own enthusiasts website. It's all fun. I don't think anyone is seriously gonna go crazy if a Direct doesn't happen c

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
I post here when I'm not in a position to play games. I might get a few hours a week to play games, and set aside larger chunks for games I'm most excited about.

Schaft0620

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing I care about them not having a Direct before E3 is that I think it increases the possibility that AC is delayed. I still have nightmares from that like 8AM Metroid video the other month. Like we might get another one of those.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a fan of people telling others to go play games. I can play games and post here. Nothing is mutually exclusive. It's a gaming enthusiast website just like other hobbies have their own enthusiasts website. It's all fun. I don't think anyone is seriously gonna go crazy if a Direct doesn't happen c
You know what dark cloud, go play some games

Status
Not open for further replies.