• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My favourite "ambassador" slip was when during a Skyward Sword hands-on event one of the demo guys just up and said there's a "hero mode" or whatever with harder difficulty, fewer hearts, etc, all on camera to the guy playing the game. Just chatting casually about how great it'll be. Yet at the time the mode hadn't been formally announced or confirmed by Nintendo. From memory it took a good few weeks before it was.

My favourite official slip was when the CEO of Nintendo France confirmed in an interview in July 2008 that a new Zelda and a new 3D Mario were in development for the Wii. SMG2 wasn't announced till E3 2009 and Skyward Sword until E3 2010. The guy isn't CEO there anymore lol.

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
So now we are waiting for a Mini Direct right?

5c559b6bac1e0.png

Forget it, there will be no Direct this week.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Same here, especially since the tease of Stage Builder. They will surely have to give us something to introduce that at some point rather than just shadow drop it (plus Joker of course)

The old replays won't work after the 3.0 Update. They're going to give us advance word. (They don't technically have to do a Direct, but that's a lot of info to release on Twitter, lol.)

Billdrew

Apr 8, 2019
The old replays won't work after the 3.0 Update. They're going to give us advance word. (They don't technically have to do a Direct, but that's a lot of info to release on Twitter, lol.)

I also feel it's about time to reveal DLC character 2, which I feel would be done around the same time Joker is officially revealed. Seems like a perfect amount of content for a short Smash video with the new characters and modes this month

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I had hopes to get a Direct this week. Next week is also likely, but I'm on holiday and probably will not be able to watch it live.

I think it happened 2 years ago, that we had a Direct on Easter Thursday, or the day before, don't remember it right now. That date I didn't have any issue. And it's no issue to watch it later the same day, but let's be clear, it's not the same.

Well, this week was pretty fun in the end, wasn't it?

TranseKuja

Mar 28, 2019
Honestly I had hopes to get a Direct this week. Next week is also likely, but I'm on holiday and probably will not be able to watch it live.

I think it happened 2 years ago, that we had a Direct on Easter Thursday, or the day before, don't remember it right now. That date I didn't have any issue. And it's no issue to watch it later the same day, but let's be clear, it's not the same.

Well, this week was pretty fun in the end, wasn't it?

Yeah it was, especially seeing Gaming Intel getting destroyed.

Beamerball

Jan 16, 2018
Why do I get the feeling we'll get a "sorry guys our source got the direct mixed up with the labo vr review embargo being lifted today" from gaming intel

dmpillay

Mar 18, 2019
I'd like to point out that although Europe and UK accounts are posting regularly, Nintendo of America has been completely silent on Twitter today...

I feel like I'm just grasping on air now

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Y'all have to admit that it's pretty funny that some go on to hype a shadow drop of a direct when the announcement of one doesn't happen!

Go rewatch Game of Thrones seasons 1-7, season 8 is almost upon us.

General Tso

Jan 10, 2018
I'd like to point out that although Europe and UK accounts are posting regularly, Nintendo of America has been completely silent on Twitter today...

I feel like I'm just grasping on air now

Don't worry, I thought the same thing. Nintendo (Japan) hasn't posted for 7+ hours either, so who knows, maybe a reveal in 36 minutes is still possible. yeah it's definitely not idk what's wrong with me

Billdrew

Apr 8, 2019
I just want the whole Joker thing to be over so I know if I'll have to buy a PS4 to finally play Persona 5

I'm in the same boat. I still have faith in the Best Buy leak. Will probably have to wait until the end of month to know though, and even after that I will still probably hold off for a bit longer until E3 just in case

garion333

Oct 27, 2017
Is this all hyoe based on Gaming Intel? If so, blah. They're just trying to make a quick buck off of fake news.

TranseKuja

Mar 28, 2019
The NoA twitter is still silent since the NES games announcement. I still think it's weird but I also know it's nothing

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, look, there's an announcement! Not for a Direct or something. It's God Eater 3! ... It's something, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.