• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
Let's get ready for the mambo!!

giphy.gif

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Alright so this thread is getting bumped up more than usual so some of y'all are up to no good lol.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone else can't wait for GoldenEye 007 on Switch and XONE?
Not getting any hopes up for this one, but it would be one of the best things we could get out of the Nintendo x Microsoft ship.

Besides Banjo in Smash of course. Getting a piece of lost media like the XBLA Goldeneye remaster would be neat though.

Gimme more Labo VR compatibility goodness Nintendo. Mario Kart VR announce please and thanks.
Mario Kart is definitely coming, I would be shocked if it didn't. I think we'll see a fair few games with VR compatibility (old and new).

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not getting any hopes up for this one, but it would be one of the best things we could get out of the Nintendo x Microsoft ship.

Besides Banjo in Smash of course. Getting a piece of lost media like the XBLA Goldeneye remaster would be neat though.

Yeah, I think Microsoft and Nintendo would probably be up for it but sadly I can't imagine it being an interesting proposition for EON and MGM with a new Craig Bond coming up.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
A Smash Bros. Direct this week could make sense if none of the reputable insiders haven't caught wind of it. Or maybe I'm just desperate.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Time to Resetti that Clocketti

give us that Direct Nintendo! don't just drop Joker and 3.0 on us without warning

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
I mean, I don't know why you guys WOULD be expecting hints from the ol' reliable insiders this time. The King ascended from this plane of existence and we probably wouldn't hear it from him.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I think Microsoft and Nintendo would probably be up for it but sadly I can't imagine it being an interesting proposition for EON and MGM with a new Craig Bond coming up.

EON would never sell the license for just one game. Whoever is buying it, they would demand them a Bond 25 game alongside of a Goldeneye remaster.

Now. Let's assume Nintendo bought the license. Who could develop a brand new Bond game for them? Are there any independent big game studios left to hire for such big project?

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
I miss CrazyButtocksOnATrain. How many Directs have we had since the first thread's inception? Two?

Status
Not open for further replies.