• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is 13 our luck number?

• Yes

Votes: 352 32.9%
  • No

Votes: 263 24.6%
  • Dill Spowser

Votes: 303 28.3%
  • Phoug Bencer

Votes: 152 14.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

prizna

Jan 15, 2018
Are will still expecting the main event to be on the 28th? or has another date been hinted at that I missed?

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Actually I wonder if we will ever get that Square Enix update. They seem laser focused on marketing Avengers and a little of FFCC. I want to see if TWEWY2 is real.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Was last OT the fastest one to reach the limit? :o

Crazy speed.

Now let's go next week, crossing my fingers

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, i was totally satisfied with the stuff they had in the Direct, that missing MS game must be quite something of Cap's statement and hype was about it.

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
Indie Direct was good. Bear n Breakfast looks adorable and I always love a good management game, Spiritfarer I'm gonna be checking out, and will be grabbing the demo for Hypnospace Outlaw. Raji's aesthetic looks incredible even tho I'll be skipping bc gameplay ain't really my thing.

Also if Goose Game is actually on sale i'll be grabbing that as well finally!

Jun 19, 2020
I'm going to assume that the MS thing referred to Spiritfarer until further notice, given that it was a headliner at Xbox E3 2019.

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
Is it just me or does Dill Spowser lowkey look like Bruce Willis with hair?

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
I'm probably picking up A Short Hike first because it's super short. I'm a little burnt out at the moment and getting through some shorter games gives me a bit of a boost. It'll help while I gradually make my way through CrossCode.

I very much want Raji to be good. Hopefully we hear positive stuff soon.

hologram

Jun 30, 2020
Wow, at OT13 already! Good to be here with y'all (and Dill Spowser of course). I haven't been on in a few hours because of a work thing, so I only just caught up on the Indie Showcase - what was the general impression? I thought there were a lot of cool-looking games, quite a few of which are launching today or in the near future.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Screw it, I'm expecting a pleasant, meaty direct on the 28th

It could well just cover the next 3 months but it'll have Smash at least, that's almost a guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.