• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
I can feel it... This will be the thread where Scalebound Switch announcement will be. You'll see.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I did after posting! XD

And the only community thread I'm aware of is the 1st-party thread right? It's a good thread. :P
Nope. There's also a Nintendo Community Thread on EtcetEra.
www.resetera.com

Nintendo Community Thread |OT| *This Space for Rent*

NintendoEra Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/rEXr9tC Welcome to the NintendoEra Community thread! The focus of this thread will be to serve as an archive for the important Nintendo related threads on ResetEra, as well as just a general hangout space for Nintendo fans. Primarily...

IronTed

One Winged Slayer
Jun 6, 2019
This thread might be the biggest insult by a major gaming forum in the past decade. I literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at my screen. I knew Nate said there wasn't going to be a direct announcement but the hype of a new thread made me think they were just going to surprise us with it anyway. Absolutely unacceptable to do this to us. Once they knew a direct was expected, they should've cancelled the thread.

I see we're starting off strong with this one

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
This reveal might be the biggest insult by a major gaming company in the past decade. I literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at my screen. I knew they said it wasn't going to be Metroid but the hype they created made me think they were just going to surprise us with it anyway. Absolutely unacceptable to do this to us. Once they knew Metroid was expected, they should've cancelled the announcement.
You need to cool off and reassess how you go into these things, is what seems to be the most reasonable takeaway from all this. This ain't healthy.

edit: copypasta -.-"
it _is_ telling that this seemed completely legit after some takes I've seen today lol

Last edited:

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
tumblr_mjqce17ID51re0sxdo1_250.gif

Deleted member 69942

Banned
May 22, 2020
Eyyy lets go.

Just to make a statement the Bakugan reveal was poorly timed and the game doesn't look great. I do think it is great they try to bring life to a franchise kids seem (?) to love :D.

Hopefully Wayforward takes it to themselves to improve the game visuals and animation.

OP
OP
Hero of Legend
Oct 26, 2017
Nope. There's also a Nintendo Community Thread on EtcetEra.
www.resetera.com

Nintendo Community Thread |OT| *This Space for Rent*

NintendoEra Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/rEXr9tC Welcome to the NintendoEra Community thread! The focus of this thread will be to serve as an archive for the important Nintendo related threads on ResetEra, as well as just a general hangout space for Nintendo fans. Primarily...
Awesome! I added that, and all three Nintendo First-Party OTs in the OP under NintendoEra threads near the bottom. :)

Jet Jaguar

Dec 3, 2017
I think Bakugan was a smart move for Nintendo to release as their big holidays title. Captures the Pokémon demographic nicely.

Deleted member 51691

Banned
Jan 6, 2019
So it seems like these listings were incomplete or inaccurate? They're not matching up with third party announcements like the KH rhythm game (PS4/XB1/NSW) or Bakugan (NSW)
www.resetera.com

Several unknown 3rd party listings appeared on Amazon (from Square, Warner, Bethesda, Capcom, Take 2, Ubisoft) + potentially 4 Nintendo games

So on Amazon.fr, several new listings appeared, these includes: - 3 games from Bethesda (1 Switch only, 2 NSW/PS4/XB1 multiplats) - 2 games from Square (both Switch-only) - 2 games from Warner (1 Switch-only, 1 multiplat) - 2 games from Ubisoft (2 multiplat) - 1 game from Take Two (Multiplat) -...

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
I mean WayForward have always been a very okay middle of the road studio. I don't really know what people were expecting.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man, they really need to announce the HD remasters of the Mario games that have been rumoured for a while. So when is the next Direct usually, September?

Status
Not open for further replies.