• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If accurate, then I'd assume each date is something related to Pokemon. Whether it be news, a trailer or its release date.
I thought the same that this is all related to Pokémon. Only March 13 catches me off guard because that seems very soon for new Pokémon info unless Corcoro relates and I wasn't expecting new info there.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
079_403__aspen_1473848903_standard.jpg
Why did your name change

fossi8

One Winged Slayer
Apr 22, 2018
oh come on! this is a new level of speculation, why are we doing this to ourselves?

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
With the obvious caveat that at the time of writing this person has not yet been verified, the assumption that this is about Pokémon makes sense, also considering his teasing of a Scottish tree. In that case, there should be some sort of trailer (I guess?) on Wednesday, then another one in May, and then a Treehouse livestream segment at E3 (which could explain why it's not the Tuesday but the Wednesday of E3 week). 15.11.19 is then obviously the release date: it's a friday, and should be the last one before Black Friday.

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
With the obvious caveat that at the time of writing this person has not yet been verified, the assumption that this is about Pokémon makes sense, also considering his teasing of a Scottish tree. In that case, there should be some sort of trailer (I guess?) on Wednesday, then another one in May, and then a Treehouse livestream segment at E3 (which could explain why it's not the Tuesday but the Wednesday of E3 week). 15.11.19 is then obviously the release date: it's a friday, and should be the last one before Black Friday.

Yeah this is my thinking too.

Also didn't Nintendo had an oopsie a few days ago with Pokémon? Maybe they scheduled the tweet for the wrong week.

JustALurker

Feb 12, 2019
The more I read about the Aspen, the cooler it gets: it's considered a faerie tree in Scottish mythos but this respect it received reversed with the onset of Christianity where it was henceforth considered "evil".

That would be pretty cool if Fairy Pokemon would have an alternate form based upon the above idea

Deleted member 21

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Guys, you can request a name change that can be approved by staff (in this case, it wasn't me) - so not really related to the thread here I think

So far I haven't received a response yet

rubik

Banned
Jan 9, 2019
Hello! I am not trying to post leaks. My English is not so great. I am noticing dots that can be connected and I am trying to connect them with your help. The numbers listed first are times that I think information will be revealed! I am sorry for the confusion!

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Hi guys, I'm reading about possible incoming directs, can someone summarize it or link me the starting post of the discussion? Unfortunately I would not able to find it.. Thank you!

We have nothing big right now, but this thread is filled with low level predictions since page 1. Like the random numbers Mr rubik puzzled us.

rubik

Banned
Jan 9, 2019
I do not have insider knowledge, I was attempting to show you things that I think could be important to the new games. It was difficult for me to talk further as I was busy but now I have time to explain

Status
Not open for further replies.