• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Nintendo channels retweet stuff, it doesnt really mean anything in terms of content in their directs.

With that said, I hope anything Hollow Knight DLC is featured in the direct since it's deserving of all the promotion it can get.

mera

Oct 2, 2018
playing my switch
rs_500x281-170323124640-500-MARIAH-CAREY-GIF-1.GIF

Datajoy

use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Angola / Zaire border region.
Without blowing my source by revealing too much, I will just say that Nintendo fans will be very interested in the contents of the Direct. That's all I'm saying, interpret that as you will.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo channels retweet stuff, it doesnt really mean anything in terms of content in their directs.

With that said, I hope anything Hollow Knight DLC is featured in the direct since it's deserving of all the promotion it can get.
Well I look at it as meaning it will be in the Direct. I like that kind of life.

ReyVGM

Author - NES Endings Compendium
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
So Sbarro is not that good?

If you just want to eat a regular pepperoni pizza, no.

If you want to eat specialty pizza, hell yes! Their chicken vegetable, and their spinach mushroom pizza is amazing.

I would have never ever ever in my life would think of putting spinach in a pizza (or anywhere, really), but theirs is incredible. Specially when you sprinkle their garlic powder and Parmesan cheese on top. And it's a super hearty pizza. I generally eat almost an entire pie of any other pizza, but for Sbarro's I only manage to barely eat 3 slices.

It's a thick dough, filled with ingredients. I love it.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia

okay, I'm going to sleep for real this time. Hope this thread is closed when I wake up

and the proper Direct thread is open.

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
After seeing it on GPDWin2, I do believe that a gimped version running and looking relatively good is possible. But I seriously doubt that CDProjekt would be willing to port it, or to pay someone to port it. And I would love to be proven wrong, I never finished that game on PC but I would certainly play it on the go (I'm kind of like you in that regard, my life doesn't allow me to be tethered to a TV for extended periods of times).

I'm not particularly interested in the game but I'm all for more good games coming, if indeed it is.

I'm thinking to start a new job that will allow me to get an apartment and stay in one place. Might even buy a TV again lol. Maybe...

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Why does ERA always go crazy before the possible announcement of a Direct? Are we in reset the clock territory?

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
I hope it's announced and I hope it's an 8 minute Direct dedicated entirely to pre-launched Yoshi's Crafted World and Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn content.

Mar 23, 2018
It's nice to see a more positive reply to my pessimism, I appreciate people who are good at empathizing. Really, as some said, I should have more faith than anybody else. I'm just the kind of person who is used to being let down so I try my hardest to not get my hopes up. I wasn't aware that John said that. That boosts my mood a lot. Thanks!

My impression is most people here are getting a bit nervous because the closer the direct is, the higher the hopes for it unwittingly become while people still try to manage their own expectations, which is kind of a conflicting feeling so they do not get disappointed in the worst of cases. I think everyone should have their own expectations, though. Worst case scenario is we all go down in disappointment and despair this week. Which would be an above average wednesday.

In my view, if everyone goes wrong, then that makes you kinda right. The guys I mentioned or Pixelpar and you seem to be sharing the same or very similar information so it could be like at The Game Awards, where I still wonder if a Nintendo/Game Awards source deliberately fed wrong/fake information about Metroid so the Persona 5/Joker announcement felt more surprising. So thanks to you for sharing!

Do you have a source for that comment from Nate?

Yes but again, I don't know if it was truly a hint or just a happy coincidence.

I already told everyone that Nintendo doesn't love them. Yet.

That was a couple of hours prior to Zell's "13th" post.
If there is a Valentine's Day Direct then you earned Nintendo's love. If there isn't, then Nintendo opted to get discounted Valentine's Day candy on Feb. 15 and waited a bit to give it to everyone.

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
Bt what makes me thinking... why in 35 Min tho? Does Direct not gets announced in 1 hour and 35 min from now? Or am I mixing something up?

Status
Not open for further replies.