• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
This thread is actually moving as fast as an IRC chat right now. The insanity of an unannounced-yet-looming Nintendo Direct.

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
Oh boy T- Minus 50 Min here we go Guys... it has to happend!

tumblr_n6z4j7DJaU1qgps45o3_250.gif

tumblr_n6z4j7DJaU1qgps45o4_250.gif

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just woke up. After a few hours of sleep and clearing my mind, I have accepted the fact that there's a very high chance nothing may happen and that is ok. The sun will shine and life will continue. Era, we will survive this.

nocdaes

Dec 6, 2018
UK
Looking back at the bingo cards (all great by the way!), there's quite a few "out there but viable" options I felt were missing, so here's a few things to look out for at the next Direct... or beyond... or next time you sleep... or never...

- New 2D Donkey Kong
- New 2D Metroid
- Wave Race
- GTA V
- Witcher 3
- Rare Replay
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC
- New Mario Sports Game
- Mario Party DLC

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
I can't imagine what could happen if all Nintendo Twitter accounts were set to announce the Direct at 15.05 (CET) instead of 15.00. Those five minutes would be really something unique.

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the announcement ends up happening tomorrow to set up a lovely Valentine's Direct. Anyway, I usually hate Announcements of Announcements, but Nintendo Direct pre-hype times are always a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.