• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

kurt

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
While I shit on third party "miracle" ports on the Switch, if they're somehow able to get RDR2 running, even semi-playable, I will play the game that way lmao.

I'm sure it could run on switch as well. It's all about tweaking things in the end.
But i don't understand why they would release a RDR2 game instead of GTA 5 (in term of earning money)
RDR2 (which i have on stadia) is a good game, but won't sell as much as GTA 5 would do...

I just bough it for steamdeck (gta5), but i would maybe re-buy it on switch instead to be honest.

OP
OP
--R

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Video will be public at the top of the hour. Don't expect a premiere or a stream.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone who reads that tweet as anything other than Pac-Man really confuses me. It's straight-up a yellow circle and white squares in a straight line.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I hope it's basically a Square-Enix Direct. Live a Live, FF Pixels, DQIII 2D-HD, Tactics Ogre, FFT, FFIX, Front Mission, DQX Offline.

I'm buying everything.

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
Reading the description, pac man just seems like a remake of pac man world 1, not a collection. Ugh, I'm super disappointed.

munchies-food.gif