• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alak96

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't Apex Legends rumored to be dropping on Switch tomorrow? Maybe it will be shadowdropped.

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Won't go in expecting MH as I thought they would probably want to make a bigger deal out of that than a mini direct but we'll see.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Insiders rumbling, it's totally MH. I hope that's not the only hype thing though as I'm not super into the series

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, is this show all about games from 3rd party or everything being shown is 3rd party games exclusive for the Switch?

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
So

Monster Hunter
Bravely Default II
Doom Eternal
No More Heroes HD
NFS

Are candidates to appear?

LuigiV

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Perth, Australia
The first partner showcase was announced the day before and it had SMT.

The second partner show case was shadow dropped and did not have SMT.

Therefore we are getting more SMT tomorrow. Get hyped peoples!

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
If DOOM: Eternal doesn't get a release date during this, I'd be willing to bet the port was canned. Hopefully it materializes.

Last edited:

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
They'll announce stories 2 first and then they'll pretend the show is over followed by... one last announcement.

fourfourfun

Oct 27, 2017
England
Fuck. Did nobody tell them they were banned from doing partner directs until they have announced a 24 month roadmap of wall to wall Nintendo titles first?

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Livestreamed and announced ahead of time unlike the previous two partner showcases. Yeah, i'm thinking this is the one.