• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
Why does anyone think AC isn't delayed? How many times have they announced a major game that is supposedly to coming out later on in the year not shown anything of it and have it release as normal?

They went quiet for a reason.

Oct 25, 2017
I almost shat my pants, pulled it back together and sharted along the way with tears in my eyes going through that stupid Smash - Animal Crossing fakeout before. Please don't do it again I don't know what am I gonna do... You can't be this cruel.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
As long as that line about surprises not being great is referring to the Smash Bros character, then that's fine with me.

AmericanKirby

Aug 31, 2018
Inside your house
Everything is canceled
Price hike for online
SNES online is only available through phone app, costs $30/month extra
New Animal Crossing is Amibo Festival 2
Your favorite franchise is never coming back
Everyone on ERA dies, the end.

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
I couldn't care less about Animal Crossing, but I very much remember the constant aggressiveness toward the people who expressed concerns about it being delayed.
After all, it may have been a very legitimate concern.
Either way, I'm more or less set for this E3. Witcher 3 is coming, Astral Chain looks great and there's probably a few surprises which I will like.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Won't be able to follow this thread in a few mintues so imma see y'all on the other side with no Retro game.
a4a.gif

Ludovico

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just here for the Cadence of Hyrule drop

Metroid news please please please please please please

correojon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Here we go! I want Retro´s secret game releasing this year and maybe some Bayo3 and Daemon info (the last one has been missing since the demo, right?).

Brian Crecente

Pad and Pixel
Verified
Jan 14, 2018
New York, NY
Ah, I can't click this as a Canadian without being redirected to EB Games, but this is a product listing for AC on Switch? I can only see a preview.
It's for a placeholder on Gamestop for Animal Crossing Switch:

Following in the footsteps of Animal Crossing: New Leaf (2013) and Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (2015), Nintendo brings you a brand new Animal Crossing game for Nintendo Switch. This colorful simulation community-builder features your favorite characters from previous games in the series, including shop owner and occasional loan shark Tom Nook and adorable little Isbelle. Get ready to explore this brand new world and grab your copy of Animal Crossing.

Status
Not open for further replies.