• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonswelt

Aug 25, 2018
Germany
If AC is getting delayed I'm setting myself on fire
DTMkWfMV4AA07Wd.jpg

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Is it weird that I mostly want to get a Switch to play nicer-looking version of old PS1 games.

FFVII
FFVIII Remaster
FFIX
Crash trilogy

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
I know what Zhuge means by the "not all surprises are great"

Retro Studios announces a brand new title. But that title is weak, definitely ain't worth the wait

Paper Wario

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
Whenever we're a few minutes from a Direct starting and the hype train has inevitably claimed all of us as victims, i think of this quote from the final episode of MASH:

"Well, boys, it would be hard to call what we've been through fun, but i'm Sure glad we went through it together"

Only 20 minutes! After watching e3 since 2006, this never gets old for me.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Well, this is it people. Weeks of talk about AC delays, Retro's project, and god know what else has led us here - here's hoping for a good show!

I expect to be content with this Direct. But not mindblown - Nintendo have shown time and time again they prefer to make 'megaton' announcements outside of E3. I also don't expect an Animal Crossing delay.

Prophyblakcis

Oct 25, 2017
I really can't wait to see the next animal crossing...with all the improvements they made to Zelda in BOTW, and the improvements to Pokémon my expectations are unfortunately sky high

Status
Not open for further replies.