• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
doug-nervous.gif

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Have not clicked on any spoilers but could it be that the new Castlevania collection shadow drops tonight? The current 5$ discount of the normal collection that came in via Wario64 is quite the timing. 🤔

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I mean does the leak even necessarily mean that we know every new Nintendo game that's gonna be announced?

touchfuzzy

Banned
Jul 27, 2019
I know I'm like the only person who cares but I'd like another Advance Wars trailer with more info on how online multiplayer will work. Would LOVE so much if we could get asynchronous online multiplayer (not expecting it though)

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
I know I'm like the only person who cares but I'd like another Advance Wars trailer with more info on how online multiplayer will work. Would LOVE so much if we could get asynchronous online multiplayer (not expecting it though)

New Advance Wars info is one of the top things I want out of this Direct. I want to see more of Black Hole Rising, along with what the War Room and Map Editor will look like.

fossi8

One Winged Slayer
Apr 22, 2018
What is most likely to happen?

1) New DK game
2) Smash Fighters Pass Vol. 3
3) Geno in Smash
4) Some Halo game for Switch
5) Mario Odyssey 2

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I cannot even imagine who the final Smash character will be. I have tempered my expectations to the point where I'd be OK with another Fire Emblem character, but I hope they end with a bang.

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
There is zero chance they talk about BotW2.

February Direct, though? FOR SURE. *

* if release in 2022

Leo

Oct 27, 2017

Would love to see the game again, hopefully with some solid graphical improvements. I'll buy it either way, but I think it could end up looking great if they are willing to make it better.

Fid

Jun 5, 2018
Detroit
It me, I'm the weirdo who's honestly most looking forward to the announcement/release of Gameboy games on NSO...

Deleted member 69942

User requested account closure
Banned
May 22, 2020
What I hope:

Xenoblade 3,
Fire Emblem either Telius or Holy War or a brand new game.
Bayo 3
Suprise game I didnt know I wanted

I do expect Donkey Kong and Kirby to say hi perhaps a Yoshi game as well. I feel this direct will be a bit more for the minor characters.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I cannot even imagine who the final Smash character will be. I have tempered my expectations to the point where I'd be OK with another Fire Emblem character, but I hope they end with a bang.
Usually they reveal their biggest character either early on or halfway through, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see them actually announcing the final Smash character here. I do think they'll announce a separate Smash stream coming soon though, where they'll have the actual character reveal.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Damn you! I didn't know I wanted this until now. I was never able to finish it so this would make the direct for me. I LOVED Ogre Battle 64.
Haha if we truly get N64 on the NSO it's fairly feasible as it was on the virtual consoles each time so was in Nintendos stable of slow drop games

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
PSA: Do NOT go on Twitter, major outlets like IGN are publicly tweeting articles regarding the game that just leaked plus including images of said game that was leaked in their tweets. If you don't want to be spoiled, basically avoid social media at this point.
Yeah, I jumped to the last page of this thread after I saw that thread on the main page...only 32 minutes left.

Irene

Feb 22, 2021
Give me all the 3's

Bayonetta 3
Splatoon 3
Xenoblade 3
3D Donkey Kong
3D Kirby
Lots of 3rd party goodness

and I'm game :D