• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me of Sarah Z reading tumblr posts about people watching Sherlock leaks with police officers

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
that sounds fake lol. Oh yeah sure someone is watching the direct on a plane and lets someone listen in.

DrFreeman

May 9, 2020
A friend sent me this saying "it's all over twitter" (which I don't have). Anyone seen this and can speak to the validity? I know 4chan posts are always random and hit or miss.

Lmao. Oh my, on a plane of all places??

The Nintendo adding Majora's Mask as an apology is what did it for me. As well as releasing a Winter Olympics game when they're about to end.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
A friend sent me this saying "it's all over twitter" (which I don't have). Anyone seen this and can speak to the validity? I know 4chan posts are always random and hit or miss.

"Asked if I could watch and she happily let me listen in."

Get the fuck out of here with that fake shit.

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
-Nintendoland Deluxe (every Nintendoland game as a separate downloadable purchase, some games require two Switches to play)
-Hey! Pikmin HD ($60)
-Devil's Third: Director's Cut
-Kid Icarus: Sky Wars, which is just the multiplayer mode from Uprising with Smash Bros Pit models and some uprezzed textures. Only for Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack members until November 2022, when it will be discontinued
-Star Soldier R HD (with NFT support)
-Final Fantasy III (the mobile version of the DS remake)
-Fire Emblem: Heroes Ultimate (an offline version of Fire Emblem Heroes for Switch)
-A fade in trailer of BOTW Link falling from the sky as Hyrule is spread beneath him. He opens his paraglider and lands gracefully in Kakariko Village. Running and climbing, he finds a chest and picks up a Hylian tunic and a sword. Suddenly he's shot from an arrow and killed. The camera pans up to show a second Link standing on a rooftop, then further out to show a giant circle of Malice shrinking as 100 Links battle it out in Hyrule Survivors, a new battle royale game exclusive for the Nintendo Switch system. Eiji Aonuma fades in and says that this title will be a way for fans of the Legend of Zelda series to return to Hyrule in 2022; unfortunately due to difficulties, The Sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game will be taking longer than expected and
This sounds more interesting than most of the wishlists in this thread tbh

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

here's a tip, never believe 4chan. if it's true afterwards, cool. but never believe 4chan

Like, they can happen. A lot of people do work on planes and it can be possible to sneak a peek. But it would never happen like this.
this literally did happen, with Ubisoft or Crystal Dynamics, I think

dedge

Sep 15, 2019
The previously announced Majora's Mask for a subscription service will be a tentpole of a Direct to apologize for one of the most hyped games of the console not having news for a few more months. Okay.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
It looks like Triangle Strategy will be getting a demo (as expected), so cool.

Another one?

What happened to that Nintedo leaker on reddit who always got things right??

5b79VHf.gif

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017

Like all fake 4chan leaks, this has the "too many cool things not enough lame shit no one cares about" problem. Just gonna ignore the impossibly weird story of letting a stranger hover near you to watch a 40 minute video on an airplane in a pandemic.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Surely an Olympics game would've already come out by now, seeing as the real Games have already started.

TheSentry42

Nov 2, 2017
Personally, I think Bowser's Fury is going to be the last original Mario platforming game that we see on the switch.

I think whatever next Mario platforming game they're working on developing will come out on whatever successor to the Switch comes out in a few years. They'll probably try to have it ready for the launch year of whatever that new system is.

famicorpse

Unshakable Resolve
Banned
Mar 15, 2019
Personally, I think Bowser's Fury is going to be the last original Mario platforming game that we see on the switch.

I think whatever next Mario platforming game they're working on developing will come out on whatever successor to the Switch comes out in a few years. They'll probably try to have it ready for the launch year of whatever that new system is.

The next Mario is a 2D one that will come out around the time the movie does.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017

That's how Team Asano has operated for awhile. Do a feedback demo ~1yr before release, then release an updated demo (sometime with carryover, sometimes not) <1mo before release, to better advertise what the final product is.

As for whether there's evidence of a second demo coming, this image was posted in the TriStrat discord, but I can't attest to its veracity:

SPOILER_Screenshot_20220209-104059_Twitter.jpg

YolkFolk

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The North, England

Sounds incredibly unrealistic that they'd follow up Triangle Strategy with Final Fantasy Tactics and thus completely shifting the focus of the audience on to something else with a bigger brand recognition.

Fake.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
That's how Team Asano has operated for awhile. Do a feedback demo ~1yr before release, then release an updated demo (sometime with carryover, sometimes not) <1mo before release, to better advertise what the final product is.

As for whether there's evidence of a second demo coming, this image was posted in the TriStrat discord, but I can't attest to its veracity:

SPOILER_Screenshot_20220209-104059_Twitter.jpg

Neat! This will be my first team asano game

Goddo Hando

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
4chan "leak" actually seemed plausible to me until i saw the metroid thing at the end. Come on. They're not gonna blow the entire metroid wad in one direct. It's gonna drip feed more than that