• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How much did you enjoy the Direct?

• It was perfect.

Votes: 19 1.0%
  • I loved it.

Votes: 245 12.9%
  • It was okay.

Votes: 522 27.5%
  • So-so

Votes: 308 16.2%
  • It was bad.

Votes: 452 23.8%
  • It was terrible.

Votes: 208 10.9%
  • It was absolutely horrible.

Votes: 147 7.7%

• Total voters

ItsOKAY

Jan 26, 2018
Frankfurt, Germany
tenor.gif

Deleted member 81119

User-requested account closure
Banned
Sep 19, 2020
Just a reminder. ALL general directs have "focused on Games releasing in *timeframe*" messages,. They do this with every normal direct. And always they have something beyoond that timeframe.... Hence "FOCUSED ON" not "EXLUSIVELY SHOWCASING".... Also we know of basically nothing for the rest of the year so most games will be new anyhow.
Yeah but they've got a decent lineup till the end of March. This is a real surprise. I'm beyond excited.

Mark1

Oct 30, 2017
Why are some of y'all acting like what they said is disappointing? We have like 2 big games coming out in the next 2 months and that's it. I would hope they are showing more games for the first half of the year.
That's where the new digital E3 event comes in!

Hyped for this. Its been way too long. And we have seen so little since the pandemic started early 2020.

Spork4000

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I think Zelda will absolutely be there. June will be 2 years sense we'r heard anything about the botw sequel, and it's been in development sense they finished the DLC. It's definitely coming this year.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
This is going to have EVERYTHING.
All of our dreams are going to come true.
I'm hyped beyond belief and if it doesn't deliver, I'll absolutely abandon Nintendo.
Last chance.

rewkol

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
As a member of Team No Directs until Covid is Over, may I just say how amazing this is. 50 minutes! They are really going to spoil us, aren't they?

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Expecting at least 5 mins of Bravely Default 2, the game release next week and the marketing has been almost non-existant so far.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love Smash Bros but we better not get a fucking 20 minute tutorial on the new character.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You know, I'm usually the one for reasonable expectations but screw it!

Bayo 3 will be here FOR REAL
NMH3 DATED FAM
Age of Calamity DLC
Plants vs Zombies Switch reveal
That Ace Attorney collection
The character you don't want in Smash lol
Camelot's next game (Mario Golf?)
Zelda 35th anniversary boogaloo
Hopefully another BOTW2 trailer, maybe even the official title

unicornKnight

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
Just a reminder. ALL general directs have "focused on Games releasing in *timeframe*" messages,. They do this with every normal direct. And always they have something beyoond that timeframe.... Hence "FOCUSED ON" not "EXLUSIVELY SHOWCASING".... Also we know of basically nothing for the rest of the year so most games will be new anyhow.
Yeah this. I think it also happened in E3 17, they said focsed on games coming that year and then they had stuff like MP4.

Jencks

Oct 25, 2017
No way they won't even acknowledge BotW2. Even if it's just Aonuma talking to the camera or some shit.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
I think it will end with another big tease for BoTW2, with the big blowout happening this summer with a Fall/Holiday release.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I'm expecting some SMT news, Xenoblade X enhanced port, some Zelda stuff (ports of old games, news on BotW, maybe a new 2D game), and a surprise Nintendo game that no one predicted that's coming out in a couple months. I think we'll get a big game announcement that is coming late 2021 or 2022 like Resident Evil: Revelations 3 as a "one more thing."

If they don't reveal a Switch Pro, then I think the Switch Pro isn't a thing that is actually happening and they'll just go straight to a new system in 1-3 years.

Coi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
44 minutes of some new characters movements and additions for smash bros plus 6 minutes for a trailer with mixed footage of the upcoming games.
Zzzero hype for me until a new they announce a new console :(

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
No Pokemon news remember all! That will be its own direct.

Expectations some updates on games I reckon you will get one of Bayonetta 3 or Metroid not botb.

The Great Ace Attorney should be announced

I expect a Zelda announcement of some sort..a collection and probably a BOTW2 Trailer.

Some More Monster Hunter Rise Info.

I think they will start with Smash.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Gee, Nintendo, it sure would be great if you announced that fucking Metroid game already.

It's finished, sitting in a PC, somewhere in Spain.