• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
Nintendo has absolutely nailed these direct hype cycles. The short time-frame from announcement to reveal whips everyone into a frenzy and doesn't let them get down before they nail us with the megatons.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Official Staff Communication
While we understand everyone is excited, the site's rules still need to be followed. Please remember that people access the site at work and act accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
B9sHQD-IQAAyBBT.jpg

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
While we understand everyone is excited, the site's rules still need to be followed. Please remember that people access the site at work and act accordingly.
Just so we are clear here, the "expand dong" Donkey Kong meme that has been used since ages is forbidden from now on? Because that Rick meme is the same thing basically.

atom519

Oct 28, 2017
Just now realized this is at 5pm CST instead of 4 and I'm going to be forced to watch it on mobile at my daughters dance class like a pleb.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN.

Please give us new Punch Out.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Yeah y'all were weird the last few pages.

Anyways please announce 3D World for Switch since it seems like Nintendo and Atlus might still be looking at TMS for Switch so I don't expect that one to be announced here!

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I was having so much fun being insane with all of you that I almost forgot there's a Direct happening in 3 hours.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Just now realized this is at 5pm CST instead of 4 and I'm going to be forced to watch it on mobile at my daughters dance class like a pleb.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN.

Please give us new Punch Out.

Just do what I do. Post appropriate content only on ResetEra and then use this to get a spoiler free link when you get time :)

I'll be with my daughter when this goes live as well so i'll be watching later.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
sabi knows that we all know they got lucky with a source at E3 and since then has just been making super obvious guesses or reporting on other leaks, right? it's all very sad to see them pretend to be a legit leaked ever since.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Direct Please Give Me...

SMTV News
Bayonetta 3 News
BOTW2 News
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Starfox Grand Prix
Ridge Racer 8
Pikmin 4 + 3 remaster
SNES NSO

among a long list of other things I want...

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realize ResetEra was a Disney property I must have missed the buyout

anyway yeah a new kirby would be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.