• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
artwork-ability_a2.png

You see this fictional character? I'm not afraid to admit that I've lost litres of cum to this character of mere fantasy. Isn't it funny how not even real girls arouse me like he does? I have killed millions of my offspring to the thought of having intercourse with a cartoon character. a character conceived by the mind of another man somewhere in the world. Who knows, maybe there was a scientist who could have cured cancer, the engineer who could have figured out the terraforming of Mars, or even the future president of the United States among the sperm that now lay on that tissue. Needless to say, I don't regret it. He's literal perfection. I can assure you that I will keep fantasizing about him and I won't stop anytime soon. Do you think that the fact that he's not real is a barrier to me? Hell no. With the help of ResetEra, I have trained lucid dreaming and astral projection to cross between the human world and the anime dimension and finally met him. We went to a McDonalds in my latest cross-dimension trip, sadly I had to wake and go to my minimum wage job. Right now I am working on my tulpa to bring him over to the human world. He might not be real to you, but he will be for me very soon.
*Let's see what is going on in the Direct thread*

m_20-1.jpg

*exits*

This kind of content is why I frequent Reset Era Dot Com

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Okay let's talk about Halo

What would you expect to release first, Reach or Combat Evolves?
Probably Reach. Combat Evolved Anniversary makes more sense in a "first Halo game on a Nintendo platform" sense, but they're already working on porting Reach to Xbox One and Windows right now. It makes more sense for them to go ahead and work on a Switch release of that one now since they're already handling it elsewhere. Plus, it's the earliest Halo FPS chronologically, so newcomers still wouldn't be too lost on the story.

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
#1 is Brascepter playbye Mobil. Yes, I got it.

#2 Is Dillon Rolling Western: The Last Ranger? Or a new title you made up? EDIT: Or just Rolling Western. No idea who "G" is TBH.

#3 Is Maleo (planet I vaguely recognize but can't quite name) go left?

Lulz on the first one :D

Second one is just Dillon Rolling Western

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
artwork-ability_a2.png

You see this fictional character? I'm not afraid to admit that I've lost litres of cum to this character of mere fantasy. Isn't it funny how not even real girls arouse me like he does? I have killed millions of my offspring to the thought of having intercourse with a cartoon character. a character conceived by the mind of another man somewhere in the world. Who knows, maybe there was a scientist who could have cured cancer, the engineer who could have figured out the terraforming of Mars, or even the future president of the United States among the sperm that now lay on that tissue. Needless to say, I don't regret it. He's literal perfection. I can assure you that I will keep fantasizing about him and I won't stop anytime soon. Do you think that the fact that he's not real is a barrier to me? Hell no. With the help of ResetEra, I have trained lucid dreaming and astral projection to cross between the human world and the anime dimension and finally met him. We went to a McDonalds in my latest cross-dimension trip, sadly I had to wake and go to my minimum wage job. Right now I am working on my tulpa to bring him over to the human world. He might not be real to you, but he will be for me very soon.

Metroid Prime 4 is canceled.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Gotta be honest, I look forward to the last few hours of spiraling insanity before a Direct more than the Direct itself.
Pre Direct insanity is one thing, beimg horny over Kirby is another thing. Some of yall beed to chill the fuck OUT.

It is pretty crazy how far they've come and how the attitude to them has really shifted

Wow its been 8 years since them, never realized this. Iwata would be so happy to see where it went, I really miss him.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
dark cloud gets banned
stupid liam drama
kirby fucking

you guys are the reason why we can't have nice things

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
I fucking miss Etika bruh :(

He would've been hyped for Overwatch Switch, especially if it has some cool exclusive shit.

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
If it weren't for the poor framerate, it would be the definitive version of the game imo. The controls are more like Peace Walker.

If you have a modded 3DS, I think you can increase the CPU's clock speed so the game runs better. I haven't tried it yet though.
*looks at CFW n3DS* Oh it's game time. Thanks for the heads up.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
As long as the pic of kirby with real human feet is not posted, then it's all good.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
We literally can't go two years without a Kirby game. Nintendo will not allow it.

Well, it's not quite "Nintendo". HAL is a separate company and Kirby is their biggest franchise so they always push more. IS at least always had a supporting role with various Nintendo projects even before starting the Fire Emblem series, which is why their focus could go elsewhere, but HAL is a more standard software developer.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
*looks at CFW n3DS* Oh it's game time. Thanks for the heads up.
No problem. I redownloaded the game a few days ago with the intention of doing that myself since my system is modded, but haven't gotten around to playing it yet lol. Hopefully it helps a lot, because I really do think it's almost the best version of the game. Being able to crouch and move is so nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.