• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta be honest, I look forward to the last few hours of spiraling insanity before a Direct more than the Direct itself.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Vuapol

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I can see that the pre-Direct insanity is reaching a fever pitch.

Truly a blessed time.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
User warned: inappropriate graphic commentary
artwork-ability_a2.png

You see this fictional character? I'm not afraid to admit that I've lost litres of cum to this character of mere fantasy. Isn't it funny how not even real girls arouse me like he does? I have killed millions of my offspring to the thought of having intercourse with a cartoon character. a character conceived by the mind of another man somewhere in the world. Who knows, maybe there was a scientist who could have cured cancer, the engineer who could have figured out the terraforming of Mars, or even the future president of the United States among the sperm that now lay on that tissue. Needless to say, I don't regret it. He's literal perfection. I can assure you that I will keep fantasizing about him and I won't stop anytime soon. Do you think that the fact that he's not real is a barrier to me? Hell no. With the help of ResetEra, I have trained lucid dreaming and astral projection to cross between the human world and the anime dimension and finally met him. We went to a McDonalds in my latest cross-dimension trip, sadly I had to wake and go to my minimum wage job. Right now I am working on my tulpa to bring him over to the human world. He might not be real to you, but he will be for me very soon.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
How bad is the 3DS version of MGS3? I've sometimes considered picking it up in case Konami never gets their crap together to put it on Switch.
If it weren't for the poor framerate, it would be the definitive version of the game imo. The controls are more like Peace Walker.

If you have a modded 3DS, I think you can increase the CPU's clock speed so the game runs better. I haven't tried it yet though.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Can anyone summarize what has leaked so far?

Assassin's Creed 4+Rogue
Overwatch
SNES Games + SNES controller
MAYBE Plants vs Zombies (not very likely)
Also a WiiU port
Also a new Nintendo game for december
SNK Character for smash (probably Terry Bogard)
Megaman Zero Collection probably appears here
Trials of Mana date (probably japan direct only)

we are not sure if they are ALL going to be announced here but it is a good guess

Also a Puzzle Quest Collection was announced today

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Assassin's Creed 4+Rogue
Overwatch
SNES Games + SNES controller
MAYBE Plants vs Zombies (not very likely)
Also a WiiU port
Also a new Nintendo game for december
SNK Character for smash (probably Terry Bogard)

we are not sure if they are ALL going to be announced here but it is a good guess
Id be down for garden warfare

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
It's weird you guys are talking about Kirby fucking like it's not normal conversation?

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
artwork-ability_a2.png

You see this fictional character? I'm not afraid to admit that I've lost litres of cum to this character of mere fantasy. Isn't it funny how not even real girls arouse me like he does? I have killed millions of my offspring to the thought of having intercourse with a cartoon character. a character conceived by the mind of another man somewhere in the world. Who knows, maybe there was a scientist who could have cured cancer, the engineer who could have figured out the terraforming of Mars, or even the future president of the United States among the sperm that now lay on that tissue. Needless to say, I don't regret it. He's literal perfection. I can assure you that I will keep fantasizing about him and I won't stop anytime soon. Do you think that the fact that he's not real is a barrier to me? Hell no. With the help of ResetEra, I have trained lucid dreaming and astral projection to cross between the human world and the anime dimension and finally met him. We went to a McDonalds in my latest cross-dimension trip, sadly I had to wake and go to my minimum wage job. Right now I am working on my tulpa to bring him over to the human world. He might not be real to you, but he will be for me very soon.

How dare you share this filth with us.

McDonald's over Dairy Queen? Disgusting.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Alright.

Four hours to go and three riddles.

These are I think quite a bit easier at least. But I can do few more for the last few crazy hours.

K8K1UhP.png

PwX9uVu.png

gK5XzI5.png

#1 is Brascepter playbye Mobil. Yes, I got it.

#2 Is Dillon Rolling Western: The Last Ranger? Or a new title you made up? EDIT: Or just Rolling Western. No idea who "G" is TBH.

#3 Is Maleo (planet I vaguely recognize but can't quite name) go left?

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
artwork-ability_a2.png

i fucking hate this post

Status
Not open for further replies.