• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Could Kirby just like inhale the semen residue left behind at a scene of the crime and then transform into what the criminal looks like?

They said an M rated Kirby, not AO.

Did we ever figure out that clue about the series with the same first word and different second word depending on the entry?

Because I know a series that, you know, makes no sense.

It's Chrono Break. PLEASE, GOD

It was Excite Racing.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
fhh4cfV.png

Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same.
1567619767-nakoruru.png

And I... Am... Nakoruru.

JDazzle

Nov 6, 2017
What if it's Terry, and all his alt costumes are other KoF characters? "Same" moveset but different animations?
Like what they did for Dragon Quest?

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like Civ6 dlc will get announced
Seems like a no brainer give recent announcements by FIRAXIS but all the prediction videos don't even mention it

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
I fucking hate Kirby, Smash, Pokemon and I have no interest in seeing more of Luigi as it's a sure buy for me.
If this Direct manages to still please me despite all this, you can be sure that it would have been a good one.

As weird as it sounds, I'm totally in the mood to play GTA 5, which I never played before (my last GTA was Chinatown Wars). I hope it finally gets announced.

ImaLawy3r

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 6, 2019
Golden Sun 4 and Xcloud Partnership. Only way to play Overwatch at 60 frames....I feels it.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
come on man. it's a Nintendo game, swallowing the semen would probably just make him resemble the person.

But what if he swallows a copy enemy and semen, is he going to randomly turn into any human on earth? Are humans going into the random power lottery that happens inside Kirby when he swallows two powers at once?

Are we even sure one of us isn't a semen-hat Kirby right now?!

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Alright.

Four hours to go and three riddles.

These are I think quite a bit easier at least. But I can do few more for the last few crazy hours.

K8K1UhP.png

PwX9uVu.png

gK5XzI5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.