• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
If you could pick two Wii U ports to appear tomorrow, what would you pick?

Fatal Frame 5 is the only one I really want. If I had to choose another, then Tokyo Mirage Sessions, since I'd love for more people to experience it. It's a great game! Glad to hear that it's not out of the question.

SlyCoug88

Jan 10, 2018
I wonder whether there is hope for more Square ports this time around. Classic FF, Chrono Series, etc. would be welcome additions to the FF games they ported over this past year.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Will Tokyo Mirage Sessions Sharp FE for the Nintendo Switch family of systems have New Funky Mode?

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
Yes I know, I was joking with the fact that Soraya Saga reweeted 3 announcements. Xenoblade 3 won't come before the end of Switch life at least. This is time for the the new IP.
Ok sorry. Sometimes I don't know who clearly knows or not lol.
CAN'T WAIT to see what Monolith can really do with a full team on a new very ambitious game like X. And this time, without working on HD for the first time (and WiiU U_U).

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i wonder if they'll restore the vagina bones for the localized versions this time

3a8f35f4-037d-44ec-bspkhg.jpeg

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
I think I missed something because I see some on the XB subreddit are mentioning a strong possibility of something Xenoblade related for the direct. What's the context to this?

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
If you could pick two Wii U ports to appear tomorrow, what would you pick?
Want or think ?

Want : X, #FE I guess.
Think will : Pikmin, W101.
I think I missed something because I see some on the XB subreddit are mentioning a strong possibility of something Xenoblade related for the direct. What's the context to this?
Soraya saga retweet it's garanteed. She has never retweet without any Monolith.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Really hope that if Capcom is just bringing a port they surprise is with Viewtiful Joe. That game really deserves a remaster. Slap some of those textures into one of those AI upscalers and you've got a gorgeous HD port.
I don't understand how Capcom, a company which has rereleases as 95% of their output, still hasn't rereleased Viewtiful Joe.

RPGamer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not seeing much love for fatal frame V

I would buy it. FF V, Xeno X and Tokyo Mirage would be the Wii U ports i would be happy to see

---------------------
Forgett XBX, I want a port of Xenoblade 1...
Forget Xenoblade 1 ports, I want a Xenosaga remaster.
Forget... oh no I agree lol.
-----------------------

Every Monolithsoft game ever (including Xenogears) should be on Switch to be honest. Also if they bring Xenoblade 1 over i hope they give it the HD Remaster treatment and some better textures. The game would deserve it.

Oct 27, 2017
My step son loves watching Mario videos on YouTube and doesn't understand why he can't play 3D World on Switch. Despite my best efforts to explain console hardware generations, they'd be doing me a favour if they just ported it to Switch.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Jesus lawd I'm glad it's focused on 2019 games. I know there will be some surprises and additional announcements, but I am literally at peak video game right now. I cannot hold any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.