• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
She said it's something "new from Nintendo". It doesn't sound like an old IP.
I mean; even a Mario game could be described as something "new from Nintendo".

I'm focusing on the second and third sentences. I could buy that being a description for revival of an IP from, say, SNES or earlier. It would probably be super hard to gauge how exciting the game could actually be, since it would probably be super modernised and different.

If you could pick two Wii U ports to appear tomorrow, what would you pick?
3D World and Wind Waker HD.

Pikmin 3 will be one of them though, so I know i'm wrong.

Nov 3, 2017
D9nt8s4XoAA9iug.jpg

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
my favorite direct narrator moment is when, after announcing 5 final fantasy games, the screen goes dark and the narrator says in a really weird way:

"which reminds me"

and then announces final fantasy 7, 9 and 10/10-2

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If you could pick two Wii U ports to appear tomorrow, what would you pick?
I only want Xenoblade X, I don't care about what the other one is. Just give me xenoblade please.

At some point Nintendo has to realize to do something different. The scope needs to be bigger. It needs to change.
Oh I know and I would love that, but Nintendo just seemingly doesn't understand it. F-Zero though, perfectly able to be expanded upon and actually has multiple different games that are all pretty well regarded for the most part. So you know just saying, time to give somebody else a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.