• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Fire Emblem looks alright. I hope it connects with me like Awakening did. Didn't like birthright at all.

DashReindeer

Perfect World
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Fire Emblem looks super cool and super different from anything else we have seen in the series. Isn't this what people wanted to see out of this game: A new direction for the series at it moved back to console?

smisk

Oct 27, 2017
I like FE, but I can't handle how much they put out. Never finished Fates tbh so it's doubtful I'm gonna pick this up anytime soon.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh and of course time travel, gotta find some way to cram the fucking kids in there cause they certainly aren't abandoning that mechanic.

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
they really just gonna remove all the good elements of classic FE huh? well it's nice to have final confirmation that I don't have to care.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
The facial animations are a bit weird. the whole artstyle in general is. I would've preferred this to look more like Valkyria Chronicles.

mntorankusu

Nov 13, 2017
The gameplay in Yoshi looks so boring and the animation is so stiff and lifeless. How did they go from Woolly World to this?

Jordan94

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So much fire emblem/anime negativity.. what is wrong with you people?? I've only played awakening but this looks good and a lot of people enjoy these games. Not everything is catered specifically to you