• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Is this the place to talk about hints / pseudo-leaks?

Game Informer's Imran Khan was on Kinda Funny Games Daily and said that he's heard a game that has long been officially "dead and buried" might end up being re-announced during the Direct. I wonder if it's Mega Man Legends 3.

LEGENDS NEVER DIE

CHu7C3W.jpg

7srhoQ7.jpg

downtown3.jpg

applemarket.jpg

downtown1.jpg

world5.jpg

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
Where does your line between rational and irrational anticipations lie?

I don't see anything weird with anticipating game ads anymore. It certainly feels more right than anticipating things like tax ratio tables or updates on eBay disputes.

I used to anticipate getting my monthly Nintendo power with the same fervor Nintendo is just recapturing the magic of getting a professional info dump on all our favorite games into the 21st century.

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of, when the Switch first launched people found NES Golf hidden in it and it was supposed to be unlocked by doing the Direct hand motion on the date of Iwata's passing, did anything ever come of that? I mean, I know people were able to trick the Switch's clock into thinking it was the right day but was it ever officially talked about, did people try it on the actual day, did they remove it in a later firmware update?
They removed it unfortunately.

AlanOC91

Owner of YGOPRODeck.com
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
What a shitty day for the Nintendo Direct.

Our cat had to be put down :( Heart issues...

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
4chan leak sounds realistic. Unsure why Pikmin 4 would be deemed a big closer though. That series has always felt like one kinda forced on people rather than something with an actual fanbase.

Feb 4, 2018
Wow I am thick. And I loved ALBW. Sorry!

Yes mate! Actually I fear what a truly portable truly fully featured Sims would do for my life.

Seriously, how have we never in 16 years got a proper handheld Sims that replicates the functions of the PC titles?!
I can't even tell you how many bad handheld Sims games I've played omg. One where you were a vet, one where you owned a hotel, another MySims one that was just weird. One day we will get a good handheld Sims game Aprikurt, one day ; ___ ;

Brixx

Jan 26, 2018
I'm thinking it has to be something with Retro Studios. Think Raven Blade which was publicly canceled many moons ago in favor of development of Metroid Prime.

It's wild, and totally out there, but we haven't heard jack from Retro in what seems like forever.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
Y'all...I just bought Nintendo's New 3DS a couple weeks ago. Great system. I hope they announce a lot of new games for it today.

For real though: ALBW was very impressive.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
I want Metroid 5 to be like Fusion, it's the only one I've played (finished it a few days ago actually) and I'm not sure I would be able to complete the more non-linear ones lol

SCB360

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Goldeneye 007 HD, 4 player local split screen, 8 player lan, Xbox One + Switch cross play online and local

MS owns the code and can whatever they want I believe so long as they pay for the license. I don't think Nintendo has any legal stake tho I believe Sony pictures still does the films

MGM own Bond, Sony has nothing to do with it

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
I can't even tell you how many bad handheld Sims games I've played omg. One where you were a vet, one where you owned a hotel, another MySims one that was just weird. One day we will get a good handheld Sims game Aprikurt, one day ; ___ ;

Pretending that this isn't actually the best sims should be a crime
919002b.jpg

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really want another 3d mario experience on switch. I was playing more odyssey today and i realized that since I had done literally everything in that game (999 moons here) i was craving new 3d mario content. Wheather that be dlc kingdoms , a sequel, a rerelease of an older 3d mario, anything. Ill take it.

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is just my silly dream, but part of me hopes for this "cancelled" game to be a proper Okami 2. We know that it was almost a thing at one point before communications broke down between Platinum and Capcom.

I don't care of Okamiden takes place after the events of the first game. It's not a proper sequel damnit!

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Stream is approaching 17k views already. Lots of attention are going to be on this direct

Oct 25, 2017

fossi8

One Winged Slayer
Apr 22, 2018
"after a huge success of the Nintendo 3DS it's time to say goodbye, but here you have Fortnite 3DS as the last title please take a look..."

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
What a shitty day for the Nintendo Direct.

Our cat had to be put down :( Heart issues...
Very sorry for your loss. Just lost two of my dogs in the last couple of years for similar issues. Just remember that the love and quality of life that you gave them and the affection they gave you back is what matters most.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
the 4 chan leak seem plausible

as they usually do

Not a bad 2019 lineup but not mind blowing either

I suppose I shouldnt complain. Fire Emblem, Mario Maker, Animal Crossing and Pikmin will likely satisfy Nintendo fans. Especially if Pokemon closes the year out

nocontent

Dec 29, 2017
For the realistic part I am pretty excited for the Switch version of Mario Maker.
For the only-in-your-dreams part I would like to see a new F-Zero. I do not understand why this series got ignored for so long ._.