• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's kind of unfortunate because people were getting excitied for the prospects of SFGP again because Polarpanda was the first insider to mention it since last year...and it turns out his/her source of it was just Vergeben of all people, lol.
Yeah seriously. Out of everything it just had to be the Starfox GP rumor was from Vergeben for her. Ugh

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
People are acting like crack addicts lol

Can you blame us ?
Its the final countdown

iWwX8A4.gif

Oct 25, 2017
This will be the greatest direct ever.

1) Pokeball Plus support announced for Smash.
2) Mario Odyssey gets one DLC level and it's based on Pallet Town
3) ARMS gets Lanky Kong as a playable fighter
4) Daemon X Machina will have Yarn Yoshi amiibo support.

Everything else can go to hell.

qrac

Nov 13, 2017
Why is nobody talking about Town? That could get some time in the Direct and be one of Nintendo's best games this year.

town_gameplay_switch.jpg
I'm actually excited for this. Thinking of the setting and the playstyle I wonder if this is the spiritual succesor to Mother given the devs (IRC Pokémon was created by former Mother devs).

+ Nez = Ness?

Genio88

Banned
Jun 4, 2018
I'd be already happy with the Bayonetta 3 release date, but hopefully there will be some good third party announcement either Nier Automata or Persona 5 would be great

cucholix

Oct 30, 2017
My whishlist:
  • The Last Story II brief tease
  • Sin & Punishment Remake by Treasure
  • Pandora's Tower 2
  • Fatal Frame 5 Switch version
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy remade with 16:9 support for 1 and 2
  • The Remaining FF games
  • Starfox Zero Switch Edition
  • Metroid Returns HD
  • Red Steel 3
  • Devil May Cry Collection
  • One more thing...

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All I need is a Maker port for the Switch, enhanced edition, sequel, or whatever the fuck they wanna come up with to continue this "franchise". No more shortcuts with the online like on the 3DS or limitations on the Amiibo levels, just give us the game how it's meant to be played and you'll have my money Nintendo. Again.

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ill drop my predictions from the other thread here.

- Starts off with a hardware announcement: Switch mini. All the hardware features are detailed and launching in april. New NSO content also detailed.
- First direct highlight is Animal Crossing. A lot of time spent on showing the game and launches together with the revision end April.
- a new Yoshi trailer is shown
- some Capcom announcements. Resident Evil 4, zero and remake are dated. Resident Evil 5 and 6 are announced. DMC Collcetion is also announced.
- Metroid Prime Trilogy trailer is shown and shadow dropped, digital only.
- a couple Nintendo digital games are shown, Boxboy, Pullbox
- Second direct highlight is Fire Emblem. Everything is shown in detail. Scheduled for May.
- A new Bravely Default is announced and a trailer is shown. Announcement that Octopath Traveler 2 is in the works. Final Fantasy 7 trailer and shadow drop.
- The Witcher 3 reveal.
- Rage 2 and the evil within collection announcements.
- Closing off with a Mario Maker 2 reveal and summer release date.

If Animal Crossing were to release before Fire Emblem, it would be the main announcement. Also, no way they release Animal Crossing with only two months of marketing.

And, a shadow drop of Metroid Prime? Nah, it's the type of game that will have marketing and will be shipped physically.

Nintendo cares more about $$$. They want marketing, and stocks to go up, and people to anticipate titles and have an optimistic viewpoint for the future. They ain't gonna shadow drop a Metroid game, or announce a HW revision 2 months prior to a release.