• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
What if the hook of Mario Maker 2 is that it's actually Mario Strikers Maker, the game that no one but me will want to play?

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Believe

photo-2019-02-13-12-22-15.jpg

Are you sure we're buffed enough in case someone wants to challenge us to a duel?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Random thought, but I wonder whether or not "Brave" - or a Dragon Quest character like most people assume - actually won't be the second DLC character revealed for Smash.

Yes, their parameters were found alongside "Jack", but bear in mind that during Smash 4's DLC development, parameters for Cloud and Bayonetta were found a couple of weeks after the Smash Ballot had opened. The two characters that were revealed after that? Roy and Ryu. It took a whole seven months until Cloud was finally revealed. Hell, Nintendo managed to actually reveal a character before Bayonetta who wasn't even in the datamined files!

Now obviously some insiders have suggested Erdrick is the one next in line to be shown, and there's cause enough to believe that Dragon Quest is gonna be in the Direct... but I wouldn't count the chicks before they hatch on this one. Just because Brave had preliminary data doesn't mean they're necessarily next up.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
still kinda bums me out that we almost got Minish stuff in BotW but it didn't make the cut

NEXT TIME I GUESS

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Matador everywhere system

He just pops up more often with even less warning than before

The real Dark Souls starts here.

Any idea what this is reference to?

Isn't that the dude(dudette?) who was even after the first Switch showing certain there's a PS4 level console thing? If that's the case, he/she has no business to judge others about their talks.

I just wanted for a second to believe i was actually playing the game. Dungeon crawlers are truly perfect for the Switch.

But only if your party is buffed enough!

hannybunny24

Jun 25, 2018
Germany
With Well being so on the money with all his leaks, all I can think about is his BotW 2 in 2020 calm.

When do you think will we see this game?
E3 2019? September Direct like AC and LM3? VGA 2019 ? Or will it be an 2020 announcement and release like Smash? I always feel like Zelda has a longer Cycle then other games. But with so many games already needing to be announced this year I fail to see when it would make sense.

Sonicfan1373

Nov 24, 2017

Any idea what this is reference to?

That is one of the most vague references I have seen in my life. It could literally be referring to any of the 2019 games confirmed (minus Fire Emblem, which they already said will show up in the Direct) or unconfirmed. He doesn't seem to get more specific in the comments either.

Jorgie

Mar 28, 2018
Philadelphia
Praying Bayonetta 3 information into existence. Praying Joker game play into existence. Praying Balder announcement for Ultimate into existence. Praying for Tokyo Mirage Session and TW101 ports into existence. Praying only 5-8 minutes spent on FE into existence. Praying P5 announcement into existence.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why is nobody talking about Town? That could get some time in the Direct and be one of Nintendo's best games this year.

town_gameplay_switch.jpg

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Don't want to reveal my sources, but a new game is getting announced tomorrow. When you see it you'll be like, "They just announced a new game!"

You'll know it when you see it, be sure to give me leak credit.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
Random thought, but I wonder whether or not "Brave" - or a Dragon Quest character like most people assume - actually won't be the second DLC character revealed for Smash.

Yes, their parameters were found alongside "Jack", but bear in mind that during Smash 4's DLC development, parameters for Cloud and Bayonetta were found a couple of weeks after the Smash Ballot had opened. The two characters that were revealed after that? Roy and Ryu. It took a whole seven months until Cloud was finally revealed. Hell, Nintendo managed to actually reveal a character before Bayonetta who wasn't even in the datamined files!

Now obviously some insiders have suggested Erdrick is the one next in line to be shown, and there's cause enough to believe that Dragon Quest is gonna be in the Direct... but I wouldn't count the chicks before they hatch on this one. Just because Brave had preliminary data doesn't mean they're necessarily next up.
I have a distinctly different memory of the timeline of events with Smash 4 DLC. At some point the character parameter table was extended, and this contained data that would eventually become Bayonetta's, however Roy's and Ryu's rows were either there as well or already there prior to that. Roy and Ryu were getting more effort at that time, evidenced by leftover fanfares that dataminers found. The whole "Bayonetta was already there" thing started to be a speculation point later on, with her initial numbers apparently being copied off Zamus, which sounds like a comparatively small effort.

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
There will be a thing in this Nintendo Direct and boy does it look like a thing

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
First they removed Jack/Brave's parameters in the last Smash update, and now they removed all SNES references in the new NSO update.

I'm so proud that Nintendo has finally caught on to the fact that people will find anything they leave in their games.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some of us want a good Starfox game. When was the last time there was an actually great Starfox game? This is why people are excited for Starfox from one of the best studios in the world.