• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Dream announcement: a new Paper Mario a la TTYD. Close to that, another Mario RPG, maybe something similar to Super Mario RPG or with similar dynamics?
It's unlikely, I know, but it's been a while since we've had a new Mario RPG entry, right? (without considering remakes, that is).

But really, as long as we can get some AC footage and release date, I'm good to go. Would also love to see Joker footage on Smash and some Luigi's Mansion, but those are pretty safe bets.

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
Reposting my Direct Bingo here since this is the main thread now. Crossed off the three already-confirmed things!

YAU4gft.jpg

This gave me a good chuckle, thanks.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Thinking Metroid Prime trilogy, Joker release date + gameplay and next DLC char tease. Then rest can be FE and maybe dates for some of the smaller games like Daemon X Machina.

Oct 25, 2017
The more I think about it, the more I'm hoping that if we get a Smash fighter tomorrow, it's a Three Houses character: first as a show of strength from FE that will no doubt annoy all the right people, second to break us out of the assumption that all DLC fighters will be third-party guests, and third because I'd personally like to have it.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Shinji Hashimoto (Square Enix) liked a tweet about the Direct announcement.

I'm just pointing this out. Read into it if you want.

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
I really hope Town appears. I so want to see a proper look at that game. We saw so little

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Dude's famous for always being on the money regarding Nintendo. He revealed the nature of last year's Pokemon games, for example.

Yesterday he said the direct would come on the 13th... lo and behold.

He's a legend already.

Not to discredit our King, but the true hero of the Let's Go waiting thread was that twitter user that leaked the game by drawing it for about 30 days.

Crazy times.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
What a shitty Direct. No games to look forward to. And more fucking ports.

Oh wait this announcement thread. I shitposted too early.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Keep seeing these Animal Crossing July predictions, it's September people. Luigi's Mansion is July

Crazy prediction 1: THE WITCHER 3
That's not really crazy, there was a retailer listing a while back.

Just like with Assassin's Creed III and that is happening. They were just waiting for this direct to announce it

V_ac

Avenger
Jul 2, 2018
I betting the Danganronpa Switch Port will be announced in the Direct
The Danganronpa Switch stuff was just a mistaken listing of the PS4 version. There's no reason to think they're actually being ported over at the moment.

Shinji Hashimoto (Square Enix) liked a tweet about the Direct announcement.

I'm just pointing this out. Read into it if you want.
Probably just for the remaining Final Fantasy ports, if it means anything at all.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Most realistic 1st party 2019-20 fiscal year schedule

March: Yoshi
April: Fe3H, Marvel
May: DXM, Town
June: Wii U port 1(Pikmin 3?)
july: Animal crossing
Aug: unannounced game (MPT?)
Sept: LM 3
Oct: Bayonetta 3
Nov: Pokemon
Dec: Mario Maker 2
Jan: Wii U port 2
Feb: TBA
March: TBA

March: Yoshi
April: DXM
May: FE
June: AC
july: Mario Maker
Aug: Wind Waker HD
Sept: Town
Oct: LM3
Nov: Pokemon
Dec:
Jan: Pikmin 4
Feb: Bayonetta 3
March: 2D Zelda or Monolith Fantasy IP

Deleted member 11182

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For some reason my expectations are low. FE isn't my cup of tea and I don't expect anything bigger to come out of this Direct.