• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Elfforkusu

Oct 25, 2017
At the very least I can see for certain that prize pools are going up, and I'm sorry if the manufacturing of outrage to push an agenda isn't inspiring much confidence in their credibility. It isn't particularly difficult to provide a proof of charitable donation either since it is a requirement of tax deduction

You're right, they should provide receipts - good thing I'm asking about them!

tenor.gif
A community raises $250,000+ for charity with no corporate support and you're treating it like they're some multibillion dollar corp going for a PR writeoff. If that doesn't work, you reach for it being a scam, because reality doesn't fit your world view that Smashers = bad

Abysmal.

Aug 15, 2020
The fuck are you talking about Splatoon? Do charity streams like AGDQ post receipts? Im sure they have them on request if you're that suspicious, and if you are then go for it. Best case for you is you discover a big dirty secret!

Are you deliberately forgetting the Splatoon 2 tournament from a few weeks back that benefitted from the #freemelee/savesmash outrage just like how you skipped over the doubling of the prize pool from LACS 2 to LACS 3? Why is the community not asking for proof as part of the process?

Funny that you bring up AGDQ - they are registered as an LLC (with a forward facing management email for contact, even!) and they actually have a whole section on their page for information on it. You can see the specific donations and amount donated per person. Pretty well done, actually. Often the charities themselves will post thank you videos, which is pretty nice as well. Anything like that for these charity events?

A community raises $250,000+ for charity with no corporate support and you're treating it like they're some multibillion dollar corp going for a PR writeoff. If that doesn't work, you reach for it being a scam, because reality doesn't fit your world view that Smashers = bad

Abysmal.

Why exactly am I supposed to handwave what presents as strange because it's a grassroots movement? You understand that when you donate to a charity they provide proof of charitable donation for their end if nothing else, regardless of any intent from the donator to use it as a tax write off, right?

It's fascinating to me that a benign inquiry about something that should be pro forma gets twisted into an accusation that is "abysmal". It's almost like saying you provide to a charity automatically puts you into a more virtuous class that then allows bad actors to use it like a shield toward any criticism. It's almost like the outrage is designed to create this sort of situation... Anyway, this couldn't have been my point the entire time. Nothing to see here, I'm sure. Let's make sure we forget all about this just like how we forgot the Etikons and how a grifter was more than happy to use #freemelee/savesmash for their own personal gain despite claiming to be associated with charity when the new non-event comes up next week, alright? Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice...

Last edited:

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Are you deliberately forgetting the Splatoon 2 tournament from a few weeks back that benefitted from the #freemelee/savesmash outrage just like how you skipped over the doubling of the prize pool from LACS 2 to LACS 3? Why is the community not asking for proof as part of the process?

Funny that you bring up AGDQ - they are registered as an LLC and they actually have a whole section on their page for information on it. You can see the specific donations and amount donated per person. Pretty well done, actually. Often the charities themselves will post thank you videos, which is pretty nice as well. Anything like that for these charity events?

If you wanna be that guy @ https://twitter.com/LudwigAhgren.
note: he put at least 90k out of his own pocket into his tournament. Most donors are documented in the vods.

This scene which has for the longest time ran events at a loss for the love of a game they like and now you're coming along and accusing them of stealing charity money to make a quick buck...

Aug 15, 2020
If you wanna be that guy @ https://twitter.com/LudwigAhgren.
note: he put at least 90k out of his own pocket into his tournament. Most donors are documented in the vods.

This scene which has for the longest time ran events at a loss for the love of a game they like and now you're coming along and accusing them of stealing charity money to make a quick buck...

I'll be sure to reach out to him, thanks. Still not sure why the rest of the community isn't wary when a grifter was using charity as a shield for their own ends not two weeks ago, though.

You can say I'm cynical if you'd like, but "running events at a loss for the love of a game" for a long duration doesn't preclude bad actors. It doesn't equate to being automatically in the right or mean that those running things should be taken at full face value to be acting virtuously out of pure altruism. That's how you get taken advantage of. As I stated beforehand, this is my point specifically - it has become very clear that this outrage is manufactured to generate engagement to various ends and I think that the benefit of the doubt that I've been giving for a while now has run dry. Again, call me a cynic if you'd like, but that's my read after seeing this happen again and again over the years.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be sure to reach out to him, thanks. Still not sure why the rest of the community isn't wary when a grifter was using charity as a shield for their own ends not two weeks ago, though.

You can say I'm cynical if you'd like, but "running events at a loss for the love of a game" doesn't equate to being automatically in the right or mean that those running things should be taken at full face value to be acting virtuously out of pure altruism. That's how you get taken advantage of.

Ludwig isn't a random dude selling joycons that nobody had really heard of. He's been around and got his start with this game and is now a pretty big streamer in general.

Aug 15, 2020
Ludwig isn't a random dude selling joycons that nobody had really heard of. He's been around and got his start with this game and is now a pretty big streamer in general.

That's cool and all, but him being an institution doesn't mean that the institution is pure. Bad actors can adapt and exist within a community, even becoming pillars of that community, for a very long time. We learned that this summer.

Codeblue

Oct 25, 2017

You can say I'm cynical if you'd like, but "running events at a loss for the love of a game" for a long duration doesn't preclude bad actors. It doesn't equate to being automatically in the right or mean that those running things should be taken at full face value to be acting virtuously out of pure altruism. That's how you get taken advantage of. As I stated beforehand, this is my point specifically - it has become very clear that this outrage is manufactured to generate engagement to various ends and I think that the benefit of the doubt that I've been giving for a while now has run dry. Again, call me a cynic if you'd like, but that's my read after seeing this happen again and again over the years.

You crying about manufactured outrage is pretty hollow when you're out here manufacturing controversy yourself.

Ludwig used Tiltify, which was baked into his StreamElements. He didn't collect the donations himself.

How does Tiltify work, you ask?

When we work with the charity and their payment account directly, that fee would be whatever their typical transaction fee is depending on what they may have negotiated with that payment provider. When donations are made, 100% of the donation is then sent directly to the charity account intended in real-time. From the contributions received by a charity, Tiltify is paid a fee for our technology and services. Charities who sign up for Tiltify can do so with no upfront fees or implementation fee.

Moreover, look at this thing you said happened for AGDQ but not Ludwig's tournament.

@LudwigAhgren - We are so incredibly proud of you and you community. Because of this event alone, you and your community will have helped us reach over 35,000 kids in 2021! You all just made such an incredible difference!

Maybe you should have looked any of this up before accusing someone of stealing $260K from kids in hospitals. For the record, the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused. Nothing you've said has been in good faith. You don't actually care about the charities getting their money, which is ironic since that was the original claim you backed about the Melee community. Thanks for making it perfectly clear that you're just looking for reasons to hate whether or not they're based in reality.

Aug 15, 2020
You crying about manufactured outrage is pretty hollow when you're out here manufacturing controversy yourself.

Ludwig used Tiltify, which was baked into his StreamElements. He didn't collect the donations himself.

How does Tiltify work, you ask?

Moreover, look at this thing you said happened for AGDQ but not Ludwig's tournament.

Maybe you should have looked any of this up before accusing someone of stealing $260K from kids in hospitals. For the record, the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused. Nothing you've said has been in good faith. You don't actually care about the charities getting their money, which is ironic since that was the original claim you backed about the Melee community. Thanks for making it perfectly clear that you're just looking for reasons to hate whether or not they're based in reality.

Here's a different link that explains how Tiltify works as opposed to an FAQ question related to donation fees. Check this part out specifically: "All donations are at your own risk. Please make sure that when you make a Contribution you understand the Cause you donate to, who the Cause Owner is, and how your Contribution will be used. When making a Contribution, only donate to those Causes you feel comfortable donating to or otherwise know and trust. Tiltify does not control what any Cause does with Contributions, and Tiltify does not and cannot warrant or represent the actual purpose to which any Contribution will be used by the recipient Cause."

Tiltify is a third party company that facilitates donations through their platform. They don't make any effort on their own to research any of the groups, the only requirement placed on the charity is that they prove they have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. Third party middlemen are playing a growing role in the ~300 billion dollars in donations that are given to charity each year, but that doesn't mean they always get it right. I can't find a rating for Games For Love, through multiple watchdog organizations, which is something of a yellow flag. I did find this IRS listing in which you can see that they have evidently never handled donation amounts totaling over $25,000, though, which is another yellow flag for me in that there are trusted and vetted high profile charities that have handled large sums of money before that could have been safely used while knowing that they could effectively utilize such a large sum of money. This is relatively minor in comparison to these other yellow flags, but you can throw in the Twitter account of Games for Love being unverified as well.

I'm glad you were able to link me to the tweet of the organization thanking Ludwig, it's really an exemplar of how this should go - a question is asked and then answered - but unfortunately you're more fixated on trying to turn a basic form of diligence that the community should be doing as a matter of course into an accusation. I stated specifically that I haven't seen any proof of charitable donations, which is something that is required to be provided to the donor and is typically shown, even if performatively. What I have seen, however, is a lot of outrage that is being used to multiple ends, including but not limited to a great deal of publicity being given to community leaders that has resulted in an increase in the prize pool for these events. such as the Splatoon 2 tournament with its $25,000 prize pool and the LACS 2 prize pool of ~$15,000 jumping to $25,002 for LACS 3.

There has been a clear cycle of utilizing outrage to fuel engagement for these events and the community at large over the last decade and a half. You may find it cynical but for many people the good faith that has been given to the Smash community over the last decade and a half has long since run dry. There's a credibility and credulity problem that needs to be addressed but unfortunately whenever this gets brought up the community closes ranks, with the most recent development in this trend being the utilization of charities as a shield to deflect and dismiss.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
There has been a clear cycle of utilizing outrage to fuel engagement for these events and the community at large over the last decade and a half.

Do you have a single example of utilizing outrage to fuel engagement? Or like... anything that indicates a cycle of any sort.
If they have been doing it for a decade and a half, AT LARGE! then surely you have a bunch of examples.

Aug 15, 2020
Do you have a single example of utilizing outrage to fuel engagement?

This thread? Etikons? The previously mentioned tournament prize pools? How many do you need me to list for you? From recent memory, we've had like four threads of examples following the #FreeMelee/SaveSmash movement that perfectly exemplify the outrage machine in real time.

Edit: Are you sincerely trying to pretend like there hasn't been a constant cycle of outrage in the smash community? If not from the beginning of the Melee scene than at least since the release of Brawl? You can look at the evo 2013 incident that was brought up earlier if you'd like, seems to be a pretty good parallel to be honest. I don't know what you think you stand to gain by relitigating the past in minute detail like this though unless you think turning this into a battle of attrition is beneficial somehow? This might be the strangest deflection yet.

Last edited:

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
This thread? Etikons? The previously mentioned tournament prize pools? How many do you need me to list for you? From recent memory, we've had like four threads of examples following the #FreeMelee/SaveSmash movement that perfectly exemplify the outrage machine in real time.

Edit: Are you sincerely trying to pretend like there hasn't been a constant cycle of outrage in the smash community? If not from the beginning of the Melee scene than at least since the release of Brawl? Or are you trying to relitigate the past?

"15 years of using outrage" and you can only name the #freemelee subject from this month (which exists for a good reason in the first place). Surely you have something substantial to back up what looks like yet another attempt to paint people in a bad light via wild accusations. Your language has always suggested you had no interest in arguing in good faith and im not even sure what your goal is.

Aug 15, 2020
"15 years of using outrage" and you can only name the #freemelee subject from this month (which exists for a good reason in the first place). Surely you have something substantial to back up what looks like yet another attempt to paint people in a bad light via wild accusations. Your language has always suggested you had no interest in arguing in good faith and im not even sure what your goal is.

You say that while overlooking the examples that have been given in this very thread earlier such as evo 2013 as well as the multiple call outs you have had for arguing in bad faith - including your three day ban on the second page of this thread. Of course, the #FreeMelee/SaveSmash movements exist for good reason - I'm sure they all exist for a good reason. Let me relitigate 15 years of controversy in exacting detail so you can tell me that they were Actually For Good Reasons. Again, strange deflection.

Eriol

Oct 27, 2017
Santiago, Chile
You say that while overlooking the examples that have been given in this very thread earlier such as evo 2013 as well as the multiple call outs you have had for arguing in bad faith. Of course, the #FreeMelee/SaveSmash movements exist for good reason - I'm sure they all exist for a good reason. Let me relitigate 15 years of controversy in exacting detail so you can tell me that they were Actually For Good Reasons. Again, strange deflection.
ignore that poster, he will keep going, till you or him is going to be banned, or maybe its gonna have another breakdown.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (5 Days): Hostility over a series of posts, prior ban for similar behavior
You say that while overlooking the examples that have been given in this very thread earlier such as evo 2013 as well as the multiple call outs you have had for arguing in bad faith. Of course, the #FreeMelee/SaveSmash movements exist for good reason - I'm sure they all exist for a good reason. Let me relitigate 15 years of controversy in exacting detail so you can tell me that they were Actually For Good Reasons. Again, strange deflection.

So again, you have nothing? EVO 2013 was a game fairly getting into EVO via donation drive to be taken away by Nintendo. How the fuck is that being presented as negative to fight against? Name at least one of these "call outs" of bad faith you're talking about, because all the last few pages have been are you trying your darndest to manufacture some controversy out of the fact that people raised a lot of money in a charity event and play/watch their favourite game during a year where thats been the absolute hardest to.
The fuck kind of mentality has someone attempting to paint that in a bad light?

Aug 15, 2020
So again, you have nothing? EVO 2013 was a game fairly getting into EVO via donation drive to be taken away by Nintendo. How the fuck is that being presented as negative to fight against? Name at least one of these "call outs" of bad faith you're talking about, because all the last few pages have been are you trying your darndest to manufacture some controversy out of the fact that people raised a lot of money in a charity event and play/watch their favourite game during a year where thats been the absolute hardest to.
The fuck kind of mentality has someone attempting to paint that in a bad light?

See my previous post. All of the proceeds of my posting are going to be given to charity, so you have to stop attempting to paint me in a bad light.

This is a very funny joke and everyone loves it.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
I mean it's not wrong to say that people donated to those tournaments in part because of wanting to "stick it" to Nintendo, it's the same reason some people want to out-ratio some tweets or kinda like why there are charity streams like SGDQ because they give some people an incentive to donate because otherwise they wouldn't have done it

Last edited:

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
or maybe its gonna have another breakdown.

attempted suicide is funny on resetera?

See my previous post. All of the proceeds of my posting are going to be given to charity, so you have to stop attempting to paint me in a bad light.

This is a very funny joke and everyone loves it.

cool, so now you're just openly trolling. You should have started with that instead of acting like you cared about anything else

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately some feel that due to Pokémon returning in DLC and the whole Snyder Cut thing happening, the lesson is "Harass as much as we can as they will eventually relent"

The thing about the returning Pokémon as well is that that was most definitely planned very early on, but that doesn't stop people from thinking GF whipped them in last-minute at basically the second outrage hit.

It's less relenting so much as it is the perception of relenting that matters, an unfortunate downside to people not caring about how the sausage is made.

Eriol

Oct 27, 2017
Santiago, Chile

cool, so now you're just openly trolling. You should have started with that instead of acting like you cared about anything else
no isn't funny, I was suggesting that poster to stop because it seemed there was no points of concordance, and if both fo you continued that dance will be having probably someone banned or worse.

Aug 15, 2020
I don't think we should be making fun of stuff like this.

Where are you getting that Eriol or I were making fun of Pixel or are openly trolling? It's disingenuous at best and extremely messed up to paint an attempt at preempting something from blowing out of proportion as mocking self-harm.

Using levity is openly trolling now? You're grasping at straws in your attempt to discredit.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
no isn't funny, I was suggesting that poster to stop because it seemed there was no points of concordance, and if both fo you continued that dance will be having probably someone banned or worse.

Worse you mean "having another breakdown"? You guys love framing any potshot as altruistic when its clearly just more of what's been plaguing this site for a long time now, and that is the attempt to Other anyone who isn't like you. Just ban me already and give me that dehumanizing premade hotline message to call again.

Chindogg

Oct 25, 2017
East Lansing, MI
It's unfortunate that the faces of the Smash community are now consistently showing their ass and there are those in here handwaving that because money was made for a charity.

Eriol

Oct 27, 2017
Santiago, Chile
Worse you mean "having another breakdown"? You guys love framing any potshot as altruistic when its clearly just more of what's been plaguing this site for a long time now, and that is the attempt to Other anyone who isn't like you. Just ban me already and give me that dehumanizing premade hotline message to call again.
what are you talking about? I suggested to that poster to stop it because you before had some problems getting worked out/passionate on the discussion to a level that isn't healthy and didn't want to see that again, I'm really sorry for what you have been through.

Aug 15, 2020
what are you talking about? I suggested to that poster to stop it because you before had some problems getting worked out/passionate on the discussion to a level that isn't healthy and didn't want to see that again, I'm really sorry for what you have been through.

I don't have much interest in seeing pages of attempts at fruitful discussion thrown away in an attempt to redirect and deflect through misrepresentation, so I'm going to offer you the same advice you gave me. You haven't done anything wrong.

ZeroDotFlow

Oct 27, 2017
I don't have much interest in seeing pages of attempts at fruitful discussion thrown away in an attempt to redirect and deflect through misrepresentation, so I'm going to offer you the same advice you gave me. You haven't done anything wrong.
Come on. When we were talking about the Nintendo sending people to spy on people hacking the 3ds, you did the same thing with regards to redirection and misrepresentation. Now you're out here trolling and clearly not engaging in good faith in the same way.

Codeblue

Oct 25, 2017

It's not worth engaging dude. We went from:

These Twitter replies are representative of Smash

Those charity drives aren't representative

If they are it's because they were done cynically

The money might be stolen

The charity isn't even real

And now complete misunderstanding of the timelines of Evo 2013 and LACS 2 and 3

There's no discussion to be had here.

Aug 15, 2020
Come on. When we were talking about the Nintendo sending people to spy on people hacking the 3ds, you did the same thing with regards to redirection and misrepresentation. Now you're out here trolling and clearly not engaging in good faith in the same way.

I can't recall ever equating anything to self-harm, please link me to any posts from that thread in which I did. Edit: Just remembered that thread was deleted because the OP doxxed someone. Seems like calling out misrepresentation and bad faith acting was valid in that case?

I've made it pretty clear in this thread that charities have been used as a shield to prevent criticism and what I see happening in real time is Eriol getting thrown under the bus with self-harm now being the new cudgel in an attempt to memory hole the thread. It's an interesting coincidence that the Smash Community Defense Force has rolled out at the same time to gang up on them after smelling blood in the water. It's grotesque.

ZeroDotFlow

Oct 27, 2017
I can't recall ever equating anything to self-harm, please link me to any posts from that thread in which I did. Edit: Just remembered that thread was deleted because the OP doxxed someone. Seems like calling out misrepresentation and bad faith acting was valid in that case?

I've made it pretty clear in this thread that charities have been used as a shield to prevent criticism and what I see happening in real time is Eriol getting thrown under the bus with self-harm now being the new cudgel in an attempt to memory hole the thread. It's an interesting coincidence that the Smash Community Defense Force has rolled out at the same time to gang up on them after smelling blood in the water. It's grotesque.
I'm not part of any defense force. The fact that you're making this out to be some sort of conspiracy that the community is out to get y'all is exactly the sorta shit I'm referring to. What I'm doing is calling you out for acting like an jerk and constantly doubling down on it to the point of absurdity. The discussion I'm referring to was in the general Nintendo thread where I realized when you called the hacker a defacto criminal that there was no point to engaging with you further.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017

Someone calls out your redirection and you respond by..... attempting to redirect. Now you've added yet another one trying to paint me as a bad person for pointing out how fucked up it is to presume someone's mental breakdown as a reason to not interact. You're not slick. Its not 10 brands of conspiracies, just you trying desperately for attention and this forum seems to tolerate all kinds of dishonest discourse, dogpiling and worse.

Aug 15, 2020
I'm not part of any defense force. The fact that you're making this out to be some sort of conspiracy that the community is out to get y'all is exactly the sorta shit I'm referring to. What I'm doing is calling you out for acting like an jerk and constantly doubling down on it to the point of absurdity.

How is that 'conspiratorial' but when you make the same exact argument it isn't? Sounds like a double standard to me.

Someone calls out your redirection and you respond by..... attempting to redirect. Now you've added yet another one trying to paint me as a bad person for pointing out how fucked up it is to presume someone's mental breakdown as a reason to not interact. You're not slick.

Show me the redirection. I'm plainly stating that Eriol did nothing wrong. They did not presume a mental breakdown was a reason to not interact, they saw that this discussion was being shifted and now, half a page later, the discussion has in fact been shifted towards you with them being painted as a victim. Instead of talking about #FreeMelee/SaveSmash the discussion has now been hijacked to be about you; and this is after I tried to agree to disagree with you and end the conversation on a lighter note. Call me a cynic and hey, maybe I have my Tinfoil Beanie Cap on (not a full-fledged hat) but this seems intentional to me.

Edit:
The discussion I'm referring to was in the general Nintendo thread where I realized when you called the hacker a defacto criminal that there was no point to engaging with you further.

Please find that quote I don't think you'll find it though because I never said that. Do you want to shift this discussion toward hacking and legality? Anything but Smash for some reason. Weird.

Its not 10 brands of conspiracies, just you trying desperately for attention and this forum seems to tolerate all kinds of dishonest discourse, dogpiling and worse.

If you think it's for attention the surest way to stop it is to put it on extinction. This is exactly what Eriol tried to do and they got, as you say, dogpiled for it. I find that gross.

Last edited:

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing sus here are the new accounts popping up whose few posts are majority defending Nintendo's honor and not much else.
Like not even limited to Smash, your first posts are trying to deflect criticisms of Nintendo's shitty ports and timed digital games.

Aug 15, 2020
User Banned (1 week): Antagonizing another user, history of similar behavior; account in junior phase
The only thing sus here are the new accounts popping up whose few posts are majority defending Nintendo's honor and not much else.
Like not even limited to Smash, your first posts are trying to deflect criticisms of Nintendo's shitty ports and timed digital games.

Joking about scalpers is defending now? Or is this one the defensive one: " March is also the end of the fiscal, I wouldn't read anything specific into the placeholder date at the moment, personally." I really took the knives out on that one.

You're right though, I'm the parachute account of whatever shadow you've created in your head. I thought I wouldn't have been found out for a while but you're good.

Nintendo should hire you for their Ninja squad, they'll be able to utilize your Stalking Skills to great effect. Now that I've made this very funny joke that everyone finds to be the epitome of hilarity and has made us realize that We Are Not So Different, You and I, are we going to talk about Smash or are you going to continue to derail this conversation into personal attacks? This is my second attempt at getting us back on track - I don't know if I got a third one in me!! :O)

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
Genuinely can't believe what kinds of awful shit I'm reading people say in this thread. What a fucking awful joke to make or statement to make if you were serious about that breakdown thing. Fucking hell. Absolutely disgusting.

Chindogg

Oct 25, 2017
East Lansing, MI
Genuinely can't believe what kinds of awful shit I'm reading people say in this thread. What a fucking awful joke to make or statement to make if you were serious about that breakdown thing. Fucking hell. Absolutely disgusting.

In another thread they worked themselves up so much that they implied self harm. Now they're back here to pick fights again. They're emotionally manipulating anyone who disagrees with them in order to shut down any criticism of their arguments.

It's rather difficult to sympathize when they continue to act like this. The flippant remark about their supposed breakdown might have been over the line but their actions in these threads have been nothing short of escalation into extremism.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
In another thread they worked themselves up so much that they implied self harm. Now they're back here to pick fights again. They're emotionally manipulating anyone who disagrees with them in order to shut down any criticism of their arguments.

It's rather difficult to sympathize when they continue to act like this. The flippant remark about their supposed breakdown might have been over the line but their actions in these threads have been nothing short of escalation into extremism.

That wasn't an implication, I ended up in hospital (though it had little to do with this shitty forum, don't give yourself that much credit). You would do well to stop trying to psychoanalyze people. I don't want your fucking sympathy, only ever wanted people to be open to discourse and time and time again thats proven not to be anyone's priority. In fact I don't care about your existence in general.

Implying someone (ask anyone who knows me) who is extremely troubled is just "emotionally manipulating people" to win petty forum arguments with people who have no interest in being reasonable is fucking twisted and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited: